Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Question AutoClick + BETA

This is a beta testing release. Those who remember me know I tend to do this since everyone's computer runs different and gameplay is different, plus the fact there are always noobs ready and willing to fuck things up for the rest of us.

The program is very simple to use, you're welcome, but some things haven't been added yet.

First thing is the Pixel Settings. You need to choose what color the program reacts to. You need a screen shot of an enemy nametag to set this. Once you have a screenshot of an enemy nametag simply open it in microsoft paint and use the dropper to get the color of the nametag. For MY use the color is R:180,G:0,B:0. You'll notice next to the Color button is "X" and then an input box able to go from 5 to 20. This is for shade variation, since how far your enemy is away from you, changes the depth of the color, I recommend using a variation of 5 to 10, since the enemy nametag is red, as well as anything that explodes, so if this is set too high it will react to any explosion in the scan area. After that you'll see a slider at the bottom to set the scan speed. Scan speed not only changes the functionality of the program, but it also has a great deal to do with lag that might be caused by the program.

After setting that you'll need to set the Click Settings. First is Tap Fire, which will click the mouse once when it sees the color defined and will click as fast as the scan speed is set to. Second is Spray Fire, which will click and hold the mouse down for one second. This is to give you an extra second to position your crosshairs on your enemy and then hold the mouse down yourself. Third is Burst Fire, which is mainly for pistols. It will click 3 times at the sight of the color defined, this does not go off of scan speed. Finally we have Quick Switch, which is my personal favorite setting. This setting doesn't base its action off of a color, rather it waits for you to click your mouse and pressed the number keys 2, then 1, to switch to your pistol and back to your sniper rifle.

Scan Speed sets the sleep time between scanning for the defined color or mouse click action. Very Slow sets sleep to 1000, which is 1 second. Slow sets it to 750, or 3/4 of a second, Medium sets it to 500, or 1/2 of a second, Fast sets it to 250, or 1/4 of a second, and Very Fast sets it to 100, or 1/10 of a second. WHEN USING QUICK SWITCH IT IS BEST TO HAVE IT AT VERY FAST CONSIDERING A CLICK OF THE MOUSE CAN BE THAT FAST!

FIRST LET ME EXPLAIN WHAT I ALREADY PLAN ON ADDING TO THE FULL VERSION!

1) Tap Fire + Quick Switch. So the program will fire your sniper and quick switch immediately so you can go straight into sniping again.

2) Quick Switch Settings. For now the program ONLY switches to your secondary, and back to your primary weapon. This is useless in SR ONLY matches, since pistols aren't allowed.

HOTKEY = F5 ON/OFF

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1393053112/
    https://r.virscan.org/report/8e242b84...6e4da7d49.html

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 02-24-2014 at 05:41 PM. Reason: User Requested
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

-Confess (02-22-2014),123sherif1 (03-03-2014),2303418 (03-01-2014),999rockstar (02-23-2014),beefpuff221 (04-03-2014),demon541 (02-24-2014),Dylancool16 (02-27-2014),firstburst_ (02-28-2014),gibam761 (02-22-2014),GoDzzxGift (02-26-2014),HaoHui1 (03-02-2014),IchWill (03-05-2014),levelup- (02-23-2014),Mickxal (02-26-2014),Otaviomorais (03-01-2014),vamp9932 (03-04-2014),Waizujin51 (02-26-2014),whathedo69 (02-25-2014),xfirestarx (03-02-2014),xPaz (02-26-2014),Zephronix (03-02-2014)

Thanks
    Approved .

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Question... when I click download, it wants me to save "attachment.php"
    so.. where's the file?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    hmm pretty good Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by -Confess View Post
    hmm pretty good Thanks
    so you were able to download the file and use it? how well did it work?
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Since it's useless in SR only... why don't you make it change to your knife, then back?.... herp derp

Thanks
    pretty good Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    Since it's useless in SR only... why don't you make it change to your knife, then back?.... herp derp
    or simply remap your keys in combat arms settings?

^Suck it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaterforeva1 View Post
    or simply remap your keys in combat arms settings?
    What I was implying was, since he KNEW of his OWN bug, why not fix it before you release? o.o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Holy fuck, hey Grim. Never thought I'd see your face around here again, been a long ass time man.
    Still remember when you released something similar to this way back in the day, Grade A nostalgia.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Grim (02-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    This wont even work. The quick switch, the tap fire, and whenever I add the color, and click, ''ok'' and re-open the color, the color I added is gone.
    :\

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dead3nd For This Useful Post:

J (02-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by J View Post
    its a beta release... I do stupid things on purpose from time to time to fuk wit people who don't read... also get a giggle out of confused noobs... I already said it'll be fixed in the actual release.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead3nd View Post
    This wont even work. The quick switch, the tap fire, and whenever I add the color, and click, ''ok'' and re-open the color, the color I added is gone.
    :\
    Sorry I forgot to mention to you new people that don't know me... F5 is the hotkey to turn it on/off.... people that knew me back in the day should've remembered that's what I always do... and as for the color thing, it doesn't make a difference, the color you choose is defined, and reopening the color picker will reset it, so this is something I needed, but like I said once you pick the color it is defined, just don't open the color picker a 2nd time, cuz it will go with the last color given. promise to fix for main release.

Main Post is over 24 hours old so I can't edit it, if the mod would help me out and put HOTKEY = F5 ON/OFF above the image I would appreciate it @maddoggy00
    Last edited by Grim; 02-24-2014 at 03:32 PM.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Thanks man

Thanks
    Hey can you make a video of how to setup the Quick switch with sniper it doesn't work for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by mod4hack View Post
    Hey can you make a video of how to setup the Quick switch with sniper it doesn't work for me
    Answer:
    1) Tap Fire + Quick Switch. So the program will fire your sniper and quick switch immediately so you can go straight into sniping again.
    Just checking "quick switch" won't work for a sniper only game:
    2) Quick Switch Settings. For now the program ONLY switches to your secondary, and back to your primary weapon. This is useless in SR ONLY matches, since pistols aren't allowed.

Thanks @Ethereal for taking the time and making that awesome looking Darksiders signature up top
    PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast