Thanks

A New Home for Grand Chase

Hello Chasers,

To start, our entire team would like to thank every single one of our players for being an awesome and passionate Community. We have really enjoyed our time with you all and couldn’t have asked for a better community. Once in a while, great games such as Grand Chase, face some new changes. Today, we are announcing that Grand Chase service will be transferred to a new publisher, effective after Mar. 31st, 2014

Details on the process of transfer is still being worked out but the closing agenda at Gamerage is outlined as follows:

Feb, 26th 2014
    • All Permanent items (Excluding Gacha) will be removed from the in-game shop.
    • Web Shop will close down.

Mar, 12th 2014
    • All items (including consumables & limited duration items) will be removed from the in-game shop.
    Mar, 27th 2014
    • Server Close
    It was truly a pleasure being on this adventure with you all and hope you continue this adventure through new publishers of Grand Chase; KOG USA.

Please come back to our site again next week for more information on account transfers.

Thank you all for this wonderful experience.

-Grand Chase Team

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    Closing Schedule

Attention Chasers,
    To start, our entire team would like to thank every single one of our players for being an awesome community. We have really enjoyed our time with you all and couldn’t have asked for a better community.
    Once in a while, great games such as Grand Chase, face some new changes. Today we are announcing that Grand Chase’s service will be transferred to a new publisher, Kill3rCombo, effective after Mar. 31st, 2014
    The closing agenda at Gamerage will be March 27th.
    [Update]

It has taken some time, but we can finally detail what will be transferred over on your account.
    The following items WILL be transferred come March 31st:
    - All Equipment/Consumables on your account
    - Your name
    - Characters and levels
    - GP
    The following items WILL NOT be transferred come March 31st:
    - RP
    Since RP will not be making the transfer over to Kill3rCombo we have re-opened the shop for those that do not wish for their investments to go to waste.
    Finally, It was truly a pleasure being on this adventure with you all and we hope you continue to enjoy this adventure through the new publishers of Grand Chase, Kill3rCombo.

We have received a few Questions regarding the transfer process, which we would like to answer for you all.
    Q: Can I use any email for the transfer or should it be the email associated with my GameRage account?
    A: The email you provide only needs to be a legitimate email account that you have access to. It does NOT need to be tied to your GameRage Account.
    Q: How will I know if my email has been registered successfully?
    A: You will not be able to log in until you provide an email. Once you have provided an email it will appear above your in game name in the Character Select Screen. We ask that you please double check to make sure the proper email address is displayed here.
    Q: I typed a random email address instead of one I have access to. How can I change it?
    A: You can change the email registered to the account by repeating the process with another email address. Click the Email button at the log in screen and type the proper email address. Then once you get to the character select screen, please double check to make sure the email is correct.

Q: I have an account with Kill3rCombo that uses the same email as my Grand Chase account. Will this cause any problems for me?
    A: No. The email you provide for the transfer will not have any problems if it is already being used with Kill3rCombo.
    Q: I just made an account but the log in screen keeps asking for my email even though I provided it.
    A: This appears to have been the result of a bug regarding new accounts. The issue has since been fixed and you should be able to register your email and join the server again.
    We hope this clears up any confusion you may have towards the transfer process.

Additional Frequently Asked Questions
    Q: Will the characters (EXP and Levels) and character items transfer?
    A: Yes.
    Q: Will the Warehouse character items be in tact?
    A: I would assume so. I have asked CO_CuddleMonster of Kill3rCombo, but have yet received a response.
    Q: Will Kill3rCombo’s Grand Chase have the same Region Block?
    A: No. The licensing agreement with other regional server will be changed. If you’re basing it off Elsword Online, keep in mind that the regional licenses for that game does not have the same server availability as Grand Chase. Most likely the Terms of Use for the Region Block will adjust to what’s available when they sign the license. There is no official confirmation to which region it will be available to, however. I will make a post once I get an official response.

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x