Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nikarampo View Post
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. From what I've read everyone seems to be focused on the case rather than the rest of the build. @Aborted I really need more GPU juice, but I can't really get a flagship. My full budget is exactly 1000€. I have been saving up for at least two and a half years, and I cant really toss away my 660. Other than that, a flagship would probably cost half my budget so its not really an option here. I'll probably get the second 660 and start saving up again, so in the future I'll be able to get a couple of flagships (hell, maybe even the new 800 series, if they're out by then) and be set for 5-6 years or more.

Generally, what im looking for is a silent system that will look good both on my desk and on the inside. The bitfenix case is something that fits the good-looking criteria, however from what I've understood noone really believes its suited for a build like this.

Also, I'd like to clarify something. Im not a noob and this is not my first build. I have built plenty of systems for my family, friends and even random people that happened to hear about what I do. So I've been meaning to get my own build going for a long time, but waited for a good amount of money and knowledge before I start. This is where I lead myself.

@solomonjo0 Thanks for the feedback, all the cases you and @BlueTreesTV mentioned look great, however the availability of parts here in greece is limited, and the taxes to ship them from anywhere else are huge. So I just went for the prettiest one I could find, looked up a couple of reviews and videos, saw a couple of builds with it and decided that for that price, its what I need. Unfortunately all the cases both of you mentioned are either not available or too expensive, so I'll just go cry in a corner.

What else? Any corrections/suggestions on the rest of the parts? I'll be using the system to game and record, video/photo edit and maybye stream from time to time. I'll also be hosting small servers for 5-6 people on minecraft and CoD4. Those will only be used over LAN with my friends though.
    Okay...i see! get a 4770k https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819116901if you buy a liquid cooler,get a 780 https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814121779
    more is simply not needed.
    a 780 is just what you need! and you will get the biggest performance jump with the setup i just mentioned
    Vouch thread

Quote Originally Posted by foginho81 View Post
    Hello guys,5 mins ago i dowloaded this program, in 2 minutes i cracked an account, so i purchased Premium for supporting and have unlimited features!

A+++ Tool GREAT CODER!
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkiller198 View Post
    I just purchased a Premium account and I haven't had any problems with it!

Quote Originally Posted by ImShan View Post
    Vouch for this guy!

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiiKFO View Post
    Vouch bought premium works very well
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade324 View Post
    vouch i just bought premium it works great
    Quote Originally Posted by coolzombiesg View Post
    Vouch for him

I just bought premium and works pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by KaizoPvP View Post
    VOUCHE: Yep, you are a legit seller, and I like the stuff you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTNGaming View Post
    Premium Purchased

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex0rPl4net View Post
    Okay...i see! get a 4770k https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819116901if you buy a liquid cooler,get a 780 https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814121779
    more is simply not needed.
    a 780 is just what you need! and you will get the biggest performance jump with the setup i just mentioned
    I thought really hard about getting a 4770k, but I decided that since I will not be overclocking it there's no need to pay an extra 30 euros for just an unlocked multiplier. As for the 780.. As I said its way over my budget at the moment, so I'll just wait till prices drop and my savings rise.
    "Don't argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain

_______________^Click for my battlelog^_______________

MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Twin frozr V OC edition

]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions. From what I've read everyone seems to be focused on the case rather than the rest of the build. @Aborted I really need more GPU juice, but I can't really get a flagship. My full budget is exactly 1000€. I have been saving up for at least two and a half years, and I cant really toss away my 660. Other than that, a flagship would probably cost half my budget so its not really an option here. I'll probably get the second 660 and start saving up again, so in the future I'll be able to get a couple of flagships (hell, maybe even the new 800 series, if they're out by then) and be set for 5-6 years or more.

Generally, what im looking for is a silent system that will look good both on my desk and on the inside. The bitfenix case is something that fits the good-looking criteria, however from what I've understood noone really believes its suited for a build like this.

Also, I'd like to clarify something. Im not a noob and this is not my first build. I have built plenty of systems for my family, friends and even random people that happened to hear about what I do. So I've been meaning to get my own build going for a long time, but waited for a good amount of money and knowledge before I start. This is where I lead myself.

@solomonjo0 Thanks for the feedback, all the cases you and @BlueTreesTV mentioned look great, however the availability of parts here in greece is limited, and the taxes to ship them from anywhere else are huge. So I just went for the prettiest one I could find, looked up a couple of reviews and videos, saw a couple of builds with it and decided that for that price, its what I need. Unfortunately all the cases both of you mentioned are either not available or too expensive, so I'll just go cry in a corner.

What else? Any corrections/suggestions on the rest of the parts? I'll be using the system to game and record, video/photo edit and maybye stream from time to time. I'll also be hosting small servers for 5-6 people on minecraft and CoD4. Those will only be used over LAN with my friends though.
    Naw, my point was that SLI'ing anything less than flagships is useless, and to rather invest in a single card. You could most like sell your 660 for 130-145 euro, and pick up something like a 770 with the combined cash. I'd also switch out that mobo for an Asus Sabertooth Z87, as that Gigabyte one is a terrible board for the price. I'd personally also switch every fan you're planning on buying with Noctuas (best fans in existence), but that's just me.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I thought really hard about getting a 4770k, but I decided that since I will not be overclocking it there's no need to pay an extra 30 euros for just an unlocked multiplier. As for the 780.. As I said its way over my budget at the moment, so I'll just wait till prices drop and my savings rise.
    Why not get the equivalent AMD parts instead? You'll save money in a few areas and might be able to get a better GFX card

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Naw, my point was that SLI'ing anything less than flagships is useless, and to rather invest in a single card. You could most like sell your 660 for 130-145 euro, and pick up something like a 770 with the combined cash. I'd also switch out that mobo for an Asus Sabertooth Z87, as that Gigabyte one is a terrible board for the price. I'd personally also switch every fan you're planning on buying with Noctuas (best fans in existence), but that's just me.
    I've seen the noctuas, and from what I hear they're awesome, but those colors.. I hate them. As for the motherboard, I like the gigabyte board externally, but that's the last I should care about since its as bad as you say. I dont have enough time at the moment to look for reviews etc. I'll look it up later and post back. (and that dual LAN would have been extremely usefull for my setup.. ) And finally, about the card, I might do just that. It will also make my build more futureproof. Its just, you know that feeling when you have a card since its release, and you were SO proud of it back then, and now its just a "meh".. I kinda feel bad about it
    @Justin I built a system with an FX-8350 and even though im satisfied with its performance, it runs REALLY FUCKING HOT, and since the H60 im getting is known to have a noisy fan I dont want to risk it. Plus, I've been using intel/nvidia systems my whole life, im not very eager to switch now. I was, but I had a GPU fail on me.. I took it back and decided to exchange it for the 660 im using.
    "Don't argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -Mark Twain

]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I would sell your current 660 and buy a 760/770 if they aren't too expensive for you.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTreesTV View Post

I would sell your current 660 and buy a 760/770 if they aren't too expensive for you.
    770's are way off, however I think I could pull off something like this..
    Gainward GeForce GTX760 2GB Phantom - 238€

This one has both the look and the performance I'm looking for. Worth it or not?

]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12