Hybrid View

Thanks

Islamofacisim and others vs The West

I have a question for any Islamofacists here, and if you can't answer me seriously than you are certainly not an Islamofacist. For anyone that doesn't know who they are, they the Maruaders of Islam if you will, almost like King Charlemagne and the crusades, the spread by force, wish to have the whole world convert, and most of all, have this unburning desire to topple to western world. Another word could be a radical muslim, but thats targeting, and I'm not trying to do that. Even if you do not partake in all of the activites of being an Islamofacist, and you also share a hate for western civilization you can answer this to. I also know that China shares a dislike for westerners as well as some Europeans, pretty much alot of people.

Why? Why do you hate the west so much? If it was a mistake that one leader did, you're going to hate a whole nation of about 300million people that had nothing to do with it? Or is it a matter of just spreading Islam to the world, and crushing free will, people's choice to not want to convert? World domination? Because probably more than 40% of US is obese?

Give me a serious answer so I can finally understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    let me correct you in one thing.

terrorists arent muslims.
    [IMG]https://i1202.photobucke*****m/albums/bb368/adnyana179a/HalaMadrid.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Smile

I can say only that, it's in their political interests to dominate the Economic market (once they succeed in taking over the world and they seem to do it well as our laws don't allow the use of violence and in most of the cases the average Islamist doesn't care if he gets arrested or if he dies as long as he was doing it for the greater cause, "Spreading Islam").

The deal is, they want the whole system changed, they want it to be "their way". I don't want a religion in which I can't see the person I talk to (women covered all in Black, like in Iran), I don't want to be part of a religion which (and that's from a personal experience, I've had with Muslim women, A LOT of them) makes women think that "they are in no right to stand against the decision of the MAN of the HOUSE, everything he says must be this way and there is no questioning him, because if you do, you question the religion he believes in (and you a like)" this is a religion of MAN who like POWER. Who wouldn't like to know that just because he was born a MAN, by berth right he has the upper hand over women?

I wouldn't mind it.. but fact is, they (women) have the same BRAIN as we do and if that comes to this, even if ISLAM wins, centuries later women will conduct a war on US (Men) and this time around... there will be no escaping we will pay our price for our stupidity. If internet is to live and if Google is to keep "cache" and this thread finds it way to that time, I will be one of the few who've seen it coming to that, in OUR days. I am not proud of it.

PS:

I have nothing against Muslims and I will never have, but the people that get in power in their religion sometimes go nuts and spreed their disease to every one else (and it works ). I have quiet a big circle of Muslim friends with which I have good time and so far it never got out of hand .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by OMARz View Post
    let me correct you in one thing.

terrorists arent muslims.
    terrorist can be anyone dress like muslim it can be your dad and so . ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    oh if i may say.... there hasn't been 1 single islamic ruler dat forced people to convert to islam. also, terroist are not muslims. they just bend the rules of islam to their advantage and call them self muslims. u say y do muslims hate the west because of 1 ruler? let me ask you a question dear sir, y do the west hate muslims because of some random guy who isn't even muslim?

thank you for ur time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    terrorism is prohibited in islam