Thread: vac ban bypass

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Use wrapper to bypass steam, on web are well documented. Actualy work but not online like mw2, so decompile mp_game exe to bypass activision online check, this is the same like it was for BO, mw3 and BO2, i thing will not hard find documentation from BO2 and start from there.. (maybe you need to know only chines language ha ha...)

Edit: Actualy now i found some interesting info about Ghosts, a member of MPGH find a way to manage ghosts in a different way, he use console code to bypass activision check on PC version.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    311176788.jpg  

Last edited by ginuz; 03-06-2014 at 03:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ginuz View Post
    Use wrapper to bypass steam, on web are well documented. Actualy work but not online like mw2, so decompile mp_game exe to bypass activision online check, this is the same like it was for BO, mw3 and BO2, i thing will not hard find documentation from BO2 and start from there.. (maybe you need to know only chines language ha ha...)

Edit: Actualy now i found some interesting info about Ghosts, a member of MPGH find a way to manage ghosts in a different way, he use console code to bypass activision check on PC version.

This is quite interesting can we know more about it? Or it's classified info?

Thanks
    where i can download that wrapper program i googled it i only find java wrappers so please guys help where i can find the real wrapper program

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by vacsucks View Post
    where i can download that wrapper program i googled it i only find java wrappers so please guys help where i can find the real wrapper program
    https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Wrapper+VB.net

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
    This is quite interesting can we know more about it? Or it's classified info?
    "The idea is to allow people to play Call of Duty: Ghosts offline, solo, lan.
    If you have obtained the game legally or illegally, this will work for both (possibly.)

Unlike other crackers, I bypass the game's server checks simply by using the games code against itself.
    Other crackers would go a long route of emulating a server, meaning its not offline, and if they have to shut their server down, that means nobody can play. (I'm looking at you XXX)

That's not my style, I do it locally, I don't feed the game the data that it looks for, I bypass the data and fill in the remaining data that it needs. (Most of the time the game has a way of setting a default value for all the data.)

This means no ranking up or any multiplayer, this just means that you are able to play the game even if your offline, even if you didn't buy it.
    (I have seen files being saved locally, so there might be a chance that you could rank up)

My way is less complicated, but way harder to archive."

I report only what he said, and talk about some xbone code that work for PC. If he's active member can let it know something more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you have obtained the game legally or illegally, this will work for both (possibly.)

Unlike other crackers, I bypass the game's server checks simply by using the games code against itself.
    Other crackers would go a long route of emulating a server, meaning its not offline, and if they have to shut their server down, that means nobody can play. (I'm looking at you XXX)

That's not my style, I do it locally, I don't feed the game the data that it looks for, I bypass the data and fill in the remaining data that it needs. (Most of the time the game has a way of setting a default value for all the data.)

This means no ranking up or any multiplayer, this just means that you are able to play the game even if your offline, even if you didn't buy it.
    (I have seen files being saved locally, so there might be a chance that you could rank up)

I report only what he said, and talk about some xbone code that work for PC. If he's active member can let it know something more
    Sounds awesome hope there will be progress.

Btw did you find a way to make a rus ghosts work?

Thanks
    the thing is, we expect bypasses to work all the time. The truth be told, it is almost impossible to get a great bypass to be working, because even bypass aren't 100% guaranteed you won't get banned. Especially with VAC Banned. If you know how vac ban works, it is almost close to impossible to make a bypass. Although there are dll scramblers, with time you will get banned. Of course this is my opinion, and I would like to know what others think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Izochor View Post
    Btw did you find a way to make a rus ghosts work?
    I tried with BO2 ru and it stop to work like before, now game check for steam online all the time. Not tried yet to change steam DLL and exe or manifest due to possible ban. But is full traslated without issue. The price difference is minimal, ru key 14EU and region free 24EU, 1 year vpn subscrition is 50EU but sometime will disconect the game from online loosing some packet.

Quote Originally Posted by filthyyou1 View Post
    The truth be told, it is almost impossible to get a great bypass to be working, because even bypass aren't 100% guaranteed you won't get banned. Especially with VAC Banned. If you know how vac ban works, it is almost close to impossible to make a bypass.
    ? I do not understand what you say. this topic is about how play again with a game that I bought and reverse Ban to play again localy with Botz that are more smart then Kidz or Livelish without brain like corner campers that ever claim you r wallhacker if killed in online game. Then it work, maybe not now with ghosts(has custom protection from Activision) but for almost 80% of steam online game. With Origin was possible DL game too and Uplay is cracked as well..

Thanks
    ? I do not understand what you say. this topic is about how play again with a game that I bought and reverse Ban to play again localy with Botz that are more smart then Kidz or Livelish without brain like corner campers that ever claim you r wallhacker if killed in online game. Then it work, maybe not now with ghosts(has custom protection from Activision) but for almost 80% of steam online game. With Origin was possible DL game too and Uplay is cracked as well..
    So you don't want to play online?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by filthyyou1 View Post
    So you don't want to play online?
    Could be useful. I don't enjoy playing the game but i still use it to update my hacks every once in a while, for which i don't need to go online.

Thanks

Anyway I could get in contact with your source? Id like to play locally once in awhile since im VAC banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    To play localy i think you need start game, backup all memory, close game and restart it with some steam emu in order to bypass steam online check then inject memory backup to get missing file, i meen player menu. Maybe it will work but not tried yet.
    Anyway 3dm release all game updates, even dlc so i will not surprise if will release some loader soon.

Thanks
    Well the only VAC bypass I have ever seen was Cheat Kick Disabler in Chaos, Liberation and Ninja hack from MW3. Other words if you cant connect to online services forget it. What type of problem do you have joining a game can you get to a lobby and it kicks you out or cant you even get in the game? @sammyDodge1 could he not run cheat engine and join a game and check for a change when it kicks him out? Only other advice is to get in contact with @NightmareTX to figure out if he could help you, he bypassed VAC bans in MW3! I really want this thing to work so I will help any way I can. I think people should shift their focus on these hacking sites to bypassing bans and or creating hacks anti cheats don't scan for such as material hacks.

If we could bypass VAC bans who cares about VAC detection's we could hack free from worry, this is something everyone should focus on and contribute to I know there is enough skill and knowledge on this site to make it happen!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    csgo_mat_wh_30.jpg  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisproblade View Post
    @sammyDodge1 could he not run cheat engine and join a game and check for a change when it kicks him out?
    What? I can still play with family share.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

What? I can still play with family share.
    Yeah, Family Share is probably one the best "VAC Bypass" ever. If you don't mind restart stats from scratch that is. All you have to do is make a new account, share games from old to new using family share and there you go. You can play the games that are shared for free. You can add up to 5 account in the family share but you can also remove account to make sure it never reaches 5.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast