Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    Eat Sleep Workout Repeat!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    Do you remember the flight Air France 447 that happened in 2009? The plane left Brazil bound for France and lost the signal with the control center. Some days later the wreckage were found in the sea. There were no survivors. Two years after, the Brazil's navy began the search for the black box and found it. The french government said that there was a flaw in the autopilot. The same case may have happened again.
    i bet they are searching the sea at the place they lost the signal but since it was flying for 5 hours total hmm.. maybe..just maybe the debris of the plane might be between the malaysia and china...in the andaman islands

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Planes have been dissapearing throughout history, although it isn't common.

@arunforce has a point, air france 447 vanished, was all over the news, and then was later found in the ocean.

You would think that us humans would have knowledge of our own aircrafts, since we landed on mars. But nope, guess we didn't figure that one out yet.

https://time.com/18358/malaysia-airli...isappearances/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

You think they use spy satellites to find a 250 foot airplane in an ocean? I call bullshit.

Ya'll people straight crazy, the only conspiracy I heard that made remote sense was the plane being hijacked and flown to Pakistan or NK or somewhere, but ALOT easier said than done.
    The question is why?
    If they were planning on taking them hostage, you'd of thought they would've made a statement by now.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

The question is why?
    If they were planning on taking them hostage, you'd of thought they would've made a statement by now.
    Precisely. The only possible theory related to the kidnapping conspiracy is if there was an important figure that we are not being told about on the plane. If that's the case, the kidnappers aren't as likely to make a statement as they might want to make secret negotiations and such. Don't forget 2/3 of the passengers on that plane is Chinese. So there are possibilities. However, they are all not likely and it is probably just an air France 447 scenario.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post

All Planes need a tracking system that relays to the airline. 99% sure that's mandatory. For simple things like estimating how long a flight takes to things as extreme as this. One of the things im extremely surprised i don't think they have tried is using SONAR in the water. Seems all they're doing is looking for the visible signs of a crash etc when the entire plane could be in an ocean trench and it takes a few SONAR waves to discover that. I can imagine they have though.
    I doubt that's true, private planes don't fly under airlines and two physics formulas and GPS can calculate the time it takes to reach a destination, IIRC that's how it's done for flights. If it was true, they could simply just transmit GPS coordinate every two minutes, and Malaysia Airlines could have found it in hours.

SONAR returns a general shape, there is thousands of things inbetween here and there that cause interference that can be misleading, fishes, whales, boats, etc, if it's floating. If it was in a trench, there can't be anything like a pillar or mountain or anything blocking it from the source, and even then on the sea floor, the size is too small to distinguish for a long range SONAR, and there would have to be prior maps of the exact area to compare to, not to mention interference again. I don't think a plane can sink to the bottom that fast, assuming its not totally destroyed, but then SONAR would have no use.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Aren't most modern planes basically self flown in auto-pilot? So I don't know what to say, seems weird that if they had some sort of issue, they made no attempt to contact the tower or w.e. Their last transmission was something like "All right, Goodnight." Eerie as hell.
    The Air France flight was almost the same thing IIRC. The captain said goodnight since most trans-atlantic flights take place over night, so usually the captain or whatever goes to sleep, and a junior pilot handle it (while it is running autopilot). The piezometer measures the velocity of the plane froze over, so the plane's readings were misleading. I don't know what happened between then, but since it was night time, they had no visual orientation that the plane was flying downward, and by the time the junior pilot realized it and awoke the captain it was too late and they crashed in the ocean.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

The question is why?
    If it was Pakistan, it could be used as a weapon, as unlikely as it seems, perhaps India or a close country. If it was North Korea, it could be kidnapping someone for interrogation, I read that NK did it previously before. Or maybe they're too poor to afford a 777, so they steal someone elses. TOP LEL.

It's a bit far fetched, but not too early to rule it out with basically no hunch.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post
    A Plane can EASILY Dissapear.
    These tracking systems send the information every 2 minutes. Then the software autocompletes the course from one signal to another. So to an observer of the flight tracker it looks constant. So the plane can send the position info. And then has 2 minutes to crash into the sea before another signal would've been sent and when it was flying at 35,000ft it is easy to crash into the sea. If anyone has seen Con Air what they do with the plane on there would be the single best thing that could happen. But we will all soon find out its at the bottom of the ocean.
    Did you mean by MH370? If you are, the airplane is the best security, if they had a problem, the information will send every second.
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    There are claims made by the United States saying that the plane continued to broadcast some type of signal for a few hours after it went "missing". Personally, from this new information (and if the United States is accurate), then I do believe that this could very well be a hijacking.

There's also the issue of all the information that was given out to the public. Much of the information provided was later backtracked or contradicted earlier information. Especially on the first day of the crash, the Malaysian government could not keep their stories straight with each agency saying different things. Not to mention that the Malaysian military keeps saying new statements then saying it's incorrect and giving another one. This leads me to believe that there's some type of cover-up they're trying to accomplish.

So by putting all these pieces of information together, it is very likely that there was an important person on board that plane and was kidnapped and for some reason, the world governments do not want the public to know about it.

Thanks
    In about 2012 same thing happened to a Brazilian plane from Air France, it disappeared without a warning and people say that it crashed because of lightning

Lots of rich and famous people where in the plane so people actually gave a shit

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerGr View Post
    best explanation
    New BERMUDA TRIANGLE spotted in Vietnam Waters...
    Member - 30/05/2012
    Premium - 01/11/2020
    News Force - 12/05/2019 till 24/02/2021

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Banana For This Useful Post:

Mauled (03-16-2014)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ok here's what happened. There was a secret agent in the flight. Someone was tailing him, hijacked the plane with destination unknown, passengers took control, flat splat boom, all dead.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Ok here's what happened. There was a secret agent in the flight. Someone was tailing him, hijacked the plane with destination unknown, passengers took control, flat splat boom, all dead.
    Well first I'm going to have to ask you where you got that information because I would like to read further into it, please.

Second if this is true I'm just going to give a shout out to myself for theorizing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

Precisely. The only possible theory related to the kidnapping conspiracy is if there was an important figure that we are not being told about on the plane. If that's the case, the kidnappers aren't as likely to make a statement as they might want to make secret negotiations and such. Don't forget 2/3 of the passengers on that plane is Chinese. So there are possibilities. However, they are all not likely and it is probably just an air France 447 scenario.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

If it was Pakistan, it could be used as a weapon, as unlikely as it seems, perhaps India or a close country. If it was North Korea, it could be kidnapping someone for interrogation, I read that NK did it previously before. Or maybe they're too poor to afford a 777, so they steal someone elses. TOP LEL.

It's a bit far fetched, but not too early to rule it out with basically no hunch.
    They gon use it to send a man to the Sun.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Youtro (03-15-2014)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

Well first I'm going to have to ask you where you got that information because I would like to read further into it, please.

Second if this is true I'm just going to give a shout out to myself for theorizing this.

Made it up.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Ferris Bueller (03-14-2014),Yotsuba (03-13-2014)

Thanks
    But I'm still feeling some sense of ..., (I dunno, not that great with words)
    How can an object that big just lose it's connection and all. It's 2014 and also planes are worth millions and they couldn't even put a strong enough GPS on there?
    hi

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast