Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerGr View Post
    Yeah, pretty crazy. I wonder if the military report is erroneous data, else that shit is too cray.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Threadstarter
    Eat Sleep Workout Repeat!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Yeah, pretty crazy. I wonder if the military report is erroneous data, else that shit is too cray.
    isn't it weird? how can military with their equipment lose track of a boeing...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    It's probably some sort of miliatry cover up (possibly an emp). Beyond that, I think there is some sort of supernatural explanation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post
    A Plane can EASILY Dissapear.
    These tracking systems send the information every 2 minutes. Then the software autocompletes the course from one signal to another. So to an observer of the flight tracker it looks constant. So the plane can send the position info. And then has 2 minutes to crash into the sea before another signal would've been sent and when it was flying at 35,000ft it is easy to crash into the sea. If anyone has seen Con Air what they do with the plane on there would be the single best thing that could happen. But we will all soon find out its at the bottom of the ocean.
    A plane can't "fall" into the sea in two minutes at an altitude of 35000 ft thanks to air resistance.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (03-14-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Do you guys remember what happened in the show lost?
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

A plane can't "fall" into the sea in two minutes at an altitude of 35000 ft thanks to air resistance.
    Put a plane into a straight dive and it can. The weight of the plane and shear speed it is going almost "overpowers" any air resistance as the air is that thin at that height by the time is starts falling it wont be stopped.

Threadstarter
    Eat Sleep Workout Repeat!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Mόller View Post
    Do you guys remember what happened in the show lost?
    yeah but i don't think that happened maybe its as @Woodhouse said..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    If the aircraft in fact does not fell into the sea, exploded or suffered a terrorist attack, we have an even more severe and serious problem, which is the safety of the airspace of countries. Does no radar detected it? Airplanes do not use similar system to large vessels that connect directly to satellites?? All very strange, including the intensity and persistence in searches. I think that they already know something, but I'm sure it will not come to public.

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BACKD00R For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (03-13-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post

Put a plane into a straight dive and it can. The weight of the plane and shear speed it is going almost "overpowers" any air resistance as the air is that thin at that height by the time is starts falling it wont be stopped.
    Well obviously, that's why I put "fall" in quotes, but you'd probably have bigger issues before you hit the ground. The other thing I think they said was that the Malaysian Airlines didn't subscribe to a tracking service, so they're not even getting an update every two minutes if that's the same thing they're talking about that you are. Pretty easy for shit to disappear that way.

Sad it takes shit like this before stuff like tracking becomes mandatory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
    If the aircraft in fact does not fell into the sea, exploded or suffered a terrorist attack, we have an even more severe and serious problem, which is the safety of the airspace of countries. Does no radar detected it? Airplanes do not use similar system to large vessels that connect directly to satellites?? All very strange, including the intensity and persistence in searches. I think that they already know something, but I'm sure it will not come to public.
    Radar has a limited range, especially civilian vs military radars. Those large vessels are usually military ships, so they have their own dedicated satellites, else you have to subscribe to someone else's service, which can be pricey.

I imagine if someone "shot" the plane down, it wouldn't take long for them to find out if there was some sort of VIP on board, unless they were some sort of spy or something along those lines. It seems highly unlikely but not outside the realm of impossibility.

I'd guess that the military radar picked up something else, and it probably disintegrated mid air. That's the price of flying these "non-elite" carriers, they buy the planes from the "elite" carriers like Delta and stuff, because the USA has laws that the fuselage must be replaced like every 10,000 flights or something like that. It's really expensive, so they just sell the planes to "third-world" countries where there aren't regulations and things like that. If the plane ripped apart mid air, there probably won't be any wreckage.

#MURICA
    Last edited by arunforce; 03-13-2014 at 03:48 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Aren't most modern planes basically self flown in auto-pilot? So I don't know what to say, seems weird that if they had some sort of issue, they made no attempt to contact the tower or w.e. Their last transmission was something like "All right, Goodnight." Eerie as hell.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Unlikely to be a terror act, probably a mechanical failure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Well obviously, that's why I put "fall" in quotes, but you'd probably have bigger issues before you hit the ground. The other thing I think they said was that the Malaysian Airlines didn't subscribe to a tracking service, so they're not even getting an update every two minutes if that's the same thing they're talking about that you are. Pretty easy for shit to disappear that way.

Sad it takes shit like this before stuff like tracking becomes mandatory.
    All Planes need a tracking system that relays to the airline. 99% sure that's mandatory. For simple things like estimating how long a flight takes to things as extreme as this. One of the things im extremely surprised i don't think they have tried is using SONAR in the water. Seems all they're doing is looking for the visible signs of a crash etc when the entire plane could be in an ocean trench and it takes a few SONAR waves to discover that. I can imagine they have though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Aren't most modern planes basically self flown in auto-pilot? So I don't know what to say, seems weird that if they had some sort of issue, they made no attempt to contact the tower or w.e. Their last transmission was something like "All right, Goodnight." Eerie as hell.
    By "Auto Pilot" all the plane does is basically hold altitude and hold a general direction. Taking off, landing and any non-typical flight moves aren't typically done on auto-pilot.

And i believe the last transmission was "Alright, Roger That"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Do you remember the flight Air France 447 that happened in 2009? The plane left Brazil bound for France and lost the signal with the control center. Some days later the wreckage were found in the sea. There were no survivors, 228 people dead. Two years after, the Brazil's navy began the search for the black box and found it. The french government said that there was a flaw in the autopilot. The same case may have happened again.
    Last edited by BACKD00R; 03-13-2014 at 04:30 PM.

• Contributor: October, 31th 2011
    • CA BR Minion: January, 03th 2012
    • CF AL Minion: April, 07th 2012
    • CA Minion: April, 15th 2012
    • CF Minion: July, 03th 2012
    • PB Minion: January, 25th 2013
    • AVA Minion : February, 02th 2013
    • Arctic Combat minion: April, 03th 2013
    • Warface Minion: April, 03th 2013

• Minion + : July 08th 2012
    • Moderator : January 21th 2013
    • Global Moderator : August 1st 2013