Thanks

High legion champion

Does anyone else feel like this quest is now way slower then it used to be?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    It is slower than orignal but if your computer is slow then it will take a longer time it is with my netbook which is 1 day maybe 800 legion tokens on a normal day while on my laptop i get atleast 1200. Computer speed does take part in gameplay

Thanks
    Its not computer for sure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i mean in speed in game like to get max performance on the game do you have to put it on low and it doesnt matter if you got a laptop it can stilll work slower than a computer i was just using an example

We work in the dark, to serve the light.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by walkeRRRR View Post
    Does anyone else feel like this quest is now way slower then it used to be?
    Nah, sometimes the lag makes the respawn time higher, but it is still very fast.
    I'm here to help all my fellow botter friends on AQW, if you have any question about the game, PM me and I will try to help you.

Some of my bots:

Paragon Holiday Pet
    Dage's Winter is Coming
    Chaos Rep
    Fiend Token
    Elemental Master Rep
    Skyguard Rep
    Ravenloss Rep
    BeastMaster Rep

AE may try to stop us, but they will not succeed, because we're all bros and sis here on forums.
    More than a community, we're a family.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I dont know about you guys but the amount of legion tokens im getting is kinda dissapointing but hey, as long as i get my caster class, im ok lol

Thanks
    The amount of people in battleundera kills the monster spawn very fast. You might get lucky to land a hit on the angry monster to drop the quest item. It is slow due to the amount of people killing at once, obviously. It will take more time to complete your quest.

My suggestion would be to make the bot to join private battleundera rooms to search for the undead head and then go public battleunderb. Get it?
    Last edited by thelight022; 03-14-2014 at 11:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by thelight022 View Post
    The amount of people in battleundera kills the monster spawn very fast. You might get lucky to land a hit on the angry monster to drop the quest item. It is slow due to the amount of people killing at once, obviously. It will take more time to complete your quest.

My suggestion would be to make the bot to join private battleundera rooms to search for the undead head and then go public battleunderb. Get it? But i do not know if it can be done. The undead of battleundera spawns randomly, and i can't see an option that has if/else.
    i would have done that but its not really possible because each attack part in a bot has a certain amount of time until it cant be activated, so i might end up with no kills or a hell of a lot mroe than ill ever need. the only thing i can use is the high legion bot thats alreayd put it.

Thanks
    The battleundera is extremely crowded. This might scary you, but i think it is actually better to do things manually at this moment. Many people want the new class that was released hours ago, and of course, there will be many bots.
    Last edited by thelight022; 03-14-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Your guys' solutions are nice and all, but I think I have a slightly better...

Go on a Canned Chat server that has the lowest amount of players. Doing so will greatly reduce overall server lag and respawn time. You will have to bot in private rooms. This may be hard for you lower level players, but I used Necromancer, botted alone. Got to 10,000 Legion Tokens easily*.

*On a side note, I haven't botted Legion Tokens since I botted other peoples account back in October. I'm down to 400-ish tokens now. XD

Reason Why I Didn't Become an Editor

Virus Scans Because I Forgetful:
    Jotti & VirusTotal

Cocksucker is not a punishment. It is a lyfestyle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Your guys' solutions are nice and all, but I think I have a slightly better...

Go on a Canned Chat server that has the lowest amount of players. Doing so will greatly reduce overall server lag and respawn time. You will have to bot in private rooms. This may be hard for you lower level players, but I used Necromancer, botted alone. Got to 10,000 Legion Tokens easily*.

*On a side note, I haven't botted Legion Tokens since I botted other peoples account back in October. I'm down to 400-ish tokens now. XD
    I remember those legion those mass amounts of legion tokens you had lol. but i am on a canned chat world that usually ahs around 400 people, im starting to get mroe but thats prob because i cleaned my computer up a bit, alot less lag overall. i cant take soloing that guy 13 times.......