Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    So trying to get rid of the PLO forces in Southern Lebanon is Illegal, I didn't know that attacking the aggressor is illegal, sorry that your retarded, Allah didn't like you I guess. Your a damn moron seriously if you caught a guy trying to kill you and instead of killing him you decided to lock him up cause if you released him he would kill you, would you do it? No you wouldn't SHUT UP YOUR DUMB. You do not know what a terrorist is even though you are one I guess cause do you see them saying their going to kill all the Lebanese and Palestinians? No you don't but you do see it from Hezbollah and the PLO.

Your stupidity is show right after you said "get rid of the PLO forces" You are the ideal bush follower... Stupid. The PLO is not a terrorist organizaton it was founded in sweden to be an organization wanting human rights for palestineans. You are an idiot for thinking that..... Are you fucking stupid...... ISRAEL HAS BEEN OCCUPYING LEBANON FOR 20 YEARS, ISRAEL HAS BEEN OCCUPYING AND MURDERING PALESTINEANS FOR OVER 50 YEARS. Hezbollah was formed because of the occupation, it was shaped by israeli anger. Get the Fuck out you dont know shit for shit.

Thanks
    as i saw some histroy books i saw that the real land its owned by palastain but israel invansion it with the help of the british and after the uk goes down from the strongest country israel make an ally with US

wikipedia thing

Thanks
    You're an idiot. Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12