Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Exclamation Greenland Overthrows Government

Now, i understand this is old, but it shows what the citizens of the U.S. could do to their country. I am with this and push for a re-writing of the Constitution: https://deadlinelive.info/2013/12/10/...us-mass-media/

Can you imagine participating in a protest outside the White House and forcing the entire U.S. government to resign? Can you imagine a group of randomly chosen private citizens rewriting the U.S. constitution to include measures banning corporate fraud? It seems incomprehensible in the U.S., but Icelanders did just that. Icelanders forced their entire government to resign after a banking fraud scandal, overthrowing the ruling party and creating a citizen’s group tasked with writing a new constitution that offered a solution to prevent corporate greed from destroying the country. The constitution of Iceland was scrapped and is being rewritten by private citizens; using a crowd-sourcing technique via social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. These events have been going on since 2008, yet there’s been no word from the U.S. mainstream media about any of them. In fact, all of the events that unfolded were recorded by international journalists, overseas news bureaus, citizen journalists and bloggers. This has created current accusations of an intentional cover up of the story by mainstream U.S. news sources.

go here to read more: https://deadlinelive.info/2013/12/10/...us-mass-media/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Go here: https://americanprepperradio.listen2myradio.com/ to listen to more protests / preparations to prepare you for the breakdown of the Government. plus it has some great music!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Here's the thing, Greenland is completely different from america.

First, in America, people are too ignorant to overthrow the government.

In addition to that, Americans, or just people in general, tend to wait for a hero to come and save them. No self motivation to change things themselves.

Also America is so huge that protesting to overthrow the government would be much harder than say Egypt.

Look what happened in Occupy Wall Street. The American police has more than enough power to control a protest.

There are a million other points that I won't mention. A revolution in America is extremely unlikely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Really?
    Don't get me wrong, big brother can screw up some times, and I don't trust them at all, but a revolution is such an overreaction.

I mean we're 3rd in Human Development, pretty well off here.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...elopment_Index
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Really?
    Don't get me wrong, big brother can screw up some times, and I don't trust them at all, but a revolution is such an overreaction.

I mean we're 3rd in Human Development, pretty well off here.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...elopment_Index
    While yes I do believe that a revolution is not necessary in America, change is necessary.

Change against what?

Against the messed up food we are given. Literally 99% of the stuff in grocery stores is unhealthy. The food industry is extremely corrupt.

What else? The Education system.

The Education system is so outdated and stupid it's not even funny.

And one other major thing is privacy and spying. I'm sure you know all about that.

But hey, what country is perfect? I think America is pretty well off with the exception of a few major flaws.