Although I wish I'd gotton further on it this past week, and I only didn't because shit went down(the worst weekend\week of my life), but I've decided I want to show-off a bit of what Jeva-Engine is currently capable of achieving.

Before registering and playing, note the following:
1. Although objects can be interacted with via right-click, they're not synchronized between the clients, and for that reason only have I disabled them from being operated.

2. To scroll the map, move the cursor to the edge of the applet(the edge you with to scroll towards), and hold down the left-mouse button.

3. You must register an account before using it(duh, but whatever)

4. Passwords aren't hashed or encrypted in the database. I.e I can see them, so don't make them personal.

5. I have a dynamic internal ip address(too lazy to configure it) and a dynamic external IP Address(thanks to shaw's faggyness). Additionally I'm not legally supposed to be hosting server according to shaw, so the chances of this server being up for more then three days are slim. I'll need to reconfigure my dns and possibly my router if the server stops working, but it won't take long at all, just tell me if it needs to be done.

6. If you exploit me or my servers in anyway like you did with jetachat. I will trace you down, and I will kick your ass!

7. Server hasn't been tested with more then three people, sooooo shit may go down.
Also, if anyone wants to join the project, I need some 3D animators that can rig and animate 3D characters, and objects.

I'll be looking for more java-programmers in about a week.

Anyway, have a visit Here