Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Cool A.V.A Tutorial: How to glitch Death Valley from Easy to Extreme!

Hello everyone, this is my first tutorial on MPGH. I was visiting across the forums and noticed some people don't understand how to do the room glitch so I thought I would explain how! This is my first tutorial so don't kill me if it doesn't look good or whatever.

Step 1: Create a Death Valley Easy Room.
    Step 2: Press ROOM SETTINGS+F5 at the same time, if done correctly you should be in the map selection while the countdown is going on, click Prison Break Escape then it'll say ''FAILED TO CHANGE ROOM SETTING'' click okay then cancel the countdown. (You will notice that it's still DEATH VALLEY EASY still).
    Step 3:This is the final step and quite simple, Just click 'Room Settings' once more then click okay, NOTHENING ELSE, Just okay then you should notice that it just says DEATH VALLEY [Easy] then just plain 'ESCAPE'. That means that it's now glitched into Extreme and in-game you'll have 3x lives and enemies are significally harder to kill and you will be able to earn 5000 Euros for completion! Happy PANFLOV+ANACONDA farming (Forgot to menton this, The Death Valley Extreme rewards still have the same chance as before, close to 1% chance of obtaining the Anaconda Kurki or Pavel Panflov Mask but you can get tons of euros and other rewards so keep playing! ) If you got any questions just reply :/. If you can't get the glitch to work for you, Just leave a reply and I'll try to help you! It's working 100% as I just tested it today).
    Last edited by moshunz; 03-22-2014 at 08:01 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moshunz For This Useful Post:

CptRedHood (05-01-2014),killer6258 (03-27-2014),londonf0g (04-19-2014),muhavich (04-19-2014),Sanphing (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    This also works the same as glitching Battlegears Extreme into Battlegears Easy. Just apply the same steps! (This doesn't work for lockdown extreme).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Gonna try it, thanks for share it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by moshunz View Post
    Hello everyone, this is my first tutorial on MPGH. I was visiting across the forums and noticed some people don't understand how to do the room glitch so I thought I would explain how! This is my first tutorial so don't kill me if it doesn't look good or whatever.

Step 2: Press ROOM SETTINGS+F5 at the same time, if done correctly you should be in the map selection while the countdown is going on, click Prison Break Escape then it'll say ''FAILED TO CHANGE ROOM SETTING'' click okay then cancel the countdown. (You will notice that it's still DEATH VALLEY EASY still).
    Step 3:This is the final step and quite simple, Just click 'Room Settings' once more then click okay, NOTHENING ELSE, Just okay then you should notice that it just says DEATH VALLEY [Easy] then just plain 'ESCAPE'. That means that it's now glitched into Extreme and in-game you'll have 3x lives and enemies are significally harder to kill and you will be able to earn 5000 Euros for completion! Happy PANFLOV+ANACONDA farming (Forgot to menton this, The Death Valley Extreme rewards still have the same chance as before, close to 1% chance of obtaining the Anaconda Kurki or Pavel Panflov Mask but you can get tons of euros and other rewards so keep playing! ) If you got any questions just reply :/. If you can't get the glitch to work for you, Just leave a reply and I'll try to help you! It's working 100% as I just tested it today).
    It worked, thanks alot mate !

Thanks
    No problem man, Glad it worked for you

Thanks
    thanks for sharing

Thanks
    No problem

Thanks
    good tutorial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    I did it all like the tutorial.
    But... no enemies on the map

Thanks
    You must have done it wrong then. You glitch EASY into ESCAPE. If you glitch it into other maps then it doesn't work, This is the same for other maps as well. Anyways glitch Easy into Escape with the steps and that solves your problems and it's working cause I do it all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by mgracias View Post
    I did it all like the tutorial.
    But... no enemies on the map
    Yeah, if you do it properly i'm sure it will work, keep trying !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by moshunz View Post

Well... I found this glitch for myself, was too lazy to make a tutorial . But guys! I have reasons to say that you can not get panifilov and anaconda from DV bugged from easy to extreme. Lets think why:
    First of all, there is Easy and Extreme modes. Easy can not give you panifilov and anaconda, extreme can.
    Then, there WAS a bug to make the EXTREME mode very EASY and same time get the EXTREME rewards! So if you make the EASY mode to EXTREME mode, you get EASY rewards and playing hard.... Sorry for my bad english btw..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    niCe tutorial man, thank you!
    https://aestheticbb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Zyzz-best-quotes-150x150.jpg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    For BG, do same procedure but from extreme to escape.

I tried easy to escape and ended up with empty room

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    thank you! it works !!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast