Thanks

Search Macro for Mouse Razer Deathadder.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a macro "No Recoil" for any kind of weapon to Razer Deathadder.

Thank you for your comments.

Thanks
    1. There is no possible way to use .AMC or even .BWP scripts on a mouse other than A4tech
    2. If there is a way possible, I will try my best to NOT let it be known and will NOT share to anyone under any circumstance.
    3. Get A4tech or go home
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    Me too.

Yellow, the OP wasn't asking if you could use scripts from another mouse on a razer. He was asking for someone to help him find or code one for the DeathAdder.

There needs to at least be an "auto-burst" (tap tap tap) script for the DeathAdder. It has got to be one of the most popular and long-running mice on the market. If there is not the ability to script the coding with DeathAdder software, I'm sure a generic AutoIt script could be made to auto tap the trigger (so you just aim and don't have to fire / worry about going full auto and missing).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OneillSG7 View Post
    Me too.

Yellow, the OP wasn't asking if you could use scripts from another mouse on a razer. He was asking for someone to help him find or code one for the DeathAdder.

There needs to at least be an "auto-burst" (tap tap tap) script for the DeathAdder. It has got to be one of the most popular and long-running mice on the market. If there is not the ability to script the coding with DeathAdder software, I'm sure a generic AutoIt script could be made to auto tap the trigger (so you just aim and don't have to fire / worry about going full auto and missing).
    -PB kicks for any AutoIT/AHK/Macrogamer software or scripts as "unallowed driver"
    -Autoburst doesn't mean that you have to ignore the recoil
    -It is not possible for the Deathadder firmware to accept norecoil macros or prerecorded mouse movements without a 3rd party software (like AHK) -> if there is a way to "inject" a norecoil macro into the Deathadder. I would do my best to NOT share it and report all of my findings (apps, how to, software) to PB so you can't use your norecoil deathadder in PB enabled server (kick and hopefully ban)
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    i am not sure, but for razer u cant make no recoil and etc. only rapidfire or set some keys on mouse