Thanks

How to clean combat arms manually

How to clean Combat arms, Without the actual 'cleaners' =)

Step 1 :

Navigate to my computer from start menu, Go to the C:\ drive, open the nexon folder>Combat arms folder>, Now, Once your in combat arms, Delete everything that is not in the picture picture, CAV.exe,Ending banner.exe, dmp files, etc.

Step 2:

When your done with step 1, Open the HShield folder, and delete everything thats not in this picture

Then you're done.

//No advertising.
    Last edited by -XpliCitt-; 09-16-2009 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    You know what I've been wondering for a while now... how do any of you know that Nexon actually uses these files to report hacking attempts? Where's the pproof?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    You know what I've been wondering for a while now... how do any of you know that Nexon actually uses these files to report hacking attempts? Where's the pproof?
    The .dump files and detected malware?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by mariofan901 View Post
    The .dump files and detected malware?!
    How do you know these files report back to Nexon? Have you traced them? Seen them being sent and recieved? Where's the evidence? How did someone first find out that these files were leaking imformation?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    YOUR BASICALLY JUST POST SCREEN SHOT AFTER YOUR CLEANER CLEANED THE FILES
    THIS IS NO GUIDE
    TRY TELLING US WICH AND EVERY FILE YOU DELETED

LOL OR YOU CAN JUST GET A CLEANER-ABOUT 50 OUT THERE NOW

I RECOMEND THIS 1

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...arms-1-0s.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    HOLY SHT, we need a tut to delete files? Is our IQ really lowering THAT much?