Thanks

Time for me to bitch about my life.

A little background about me. I've never went to public high school, i was in normal schooling through 9th grade, and started cyber school in 10th. I did this because it was better for my schedule and it allowed me to take a greater amount of classes at one time.
    For three fucking years I've been working my ass off, taking extra courses, accelerated courses, and 3-4 summer courses as well. I skipped a grade ahead of my normal class.
    Okay why am i telling you this? Well the main reason for earlier grad is because i want to get on with my life, I'm sick of relying on my family. I want to get a job, and have money for what I want, and move out later in the year.

BUT I can't get a job, Why? No ride. You'd think I should get a licence..

Well I've had my permit for about a year, and my parents only took me driving about 5-6 times for 20 minutes or so. They won't take me on roads with traffic lights and shit. I can drive alright, granted, but no one will take me for fucking long enough or even some where meaningful/helpful, they won't even teach me to parallel park.

So why don't they take me? Well my dad works everyday and is always busy, so he doesn't have time.
    YET my mom has been on disability/layoff or whatever because of a surgery that happened in JANUARY. Yet she wont fucking spare the time to take me? She's been able to drive for weeks. Every time I ask, she says oh I can't.. my boyfriend is off blah blah blah (divorced parents) So what i'm working around her schedule and its FUCKING me over? Yet when I talk to her about it she claims it's me. I tell her i'm free every fucking morning (7am or so till) before 3 pm, and all day Tuesday and Wednesday. But no, she doesn't want to do shit until her bf, she lives with and sees EVERYDAY, is gone. And then she has the nerve to say shes working around my schedule, fuck that. She was supposed to sign me up for a gym (MY SCHOOL PAYS FOR) And I can't do it due to underage, and she still hasn't, It's been four months. And now shes bitching saying I won't go to it, because I don't have time? If anyone doesn't have time it's her. I've been fucking begging her forever.

I needed to have my license by mid April, and lose some more weight. (been on a diet since December lost 24 pounds, but i need to exercise.) There's something important to be coming up.

I told her I'm done with everything, and i'm sick of dealing with this shit.

What should I do? What can I do. I feel like my mother doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself. Every time we talk about it we fight, then she makes me feel guilty as fuck afterwards.

To sum it up. I'm pissed off because my mother doesn't have the time of day to teach my how to drive. I worked my ass off so i could get out of this situation and I still can't because I can't get a job. I needed to be signed up for something and she put it off way to long.
    Last edited by kaysnd7; 03-24-2014 at 08:01 AM.
    Like my post? Than click the "Thanks" button or Rep me! :3
    “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaysnd7 View Post
    A little background about me. I've never went to public high school, i was in normal schooling through 9th grade, and started cyber school in 10th. I did this because it was better for my schedule and it allowed me to take a greater amount of classes at one time.
    For three fucking years I've been working my ass off, taking extra courses, accelerated courses, and 3-4 summer courses as well. I skipped a grade ahead of my normal class.
    Okay why am i telling you this? Well the main reason for earlier grad is because i want to get on with my life, I'm sick of relying on my family. I want to get a job, and have money for what I want, and move out later in the year.

Well I've had my permit for about a year, and my parents only took me driving about 5-6 times for 20 minutes or so. They won't take me on roads with traffic lights and shit. I can drive alright, granted, but no one will take me for fucking long enough or even some where meaningful/helpful, they won't even teach me to parallel park.

So why don't they take me? Well my dad works everyday and is always busy, so he doesn't have time.
    YET my mom has been on disability/layoff or whatever because of a surgery that happened in JANUARY. Yet she wont fucking spare the time to take me? She's been able to drive for weeks. Every time I ask, she says oh I can't.. my boyfriend is off blah blah blah (divorced parents) So what i'm working around her schedule and its FUCKING me over? Yet when I talk to her about it she claims it's me. I tell her i'm free every fucking morning (7am or so till) before 3 pm, and all day Tuesday and Wednesday. But no, she doesn't want to do shit until her bf, she lives with and sees EVERYDAY, is gone. And then she has the nerve to say shes working around my schedule, fuck that. She was supposed to sign me up for a gym (MY SCHOOL PAYS FOR) And I can't do it due to underage, and she still hasn't, It's been four months. And now shes bitching saying I won't go to it, because I don't have time? If anyone doesn't have time it's her. I've been fucking begging her forever.

I needed to have my license by mid April, and lose some more weight. (been on a diet since December lost 24 pounds, but i need to exercise.) There's something important to be coming up.

What should I do? What can I do. I feel like my mother doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself. Every time we talk about it we fight, then she makes me feel guilty as fuck afterwards.

To sum it up. I'm pissed off because my mother doesn't have the time of day to teach my how to drive. I worked my ass off so i could get out of this situation and I still can't because I can't get a job. I needed to be signed up for something and she put it off way to long.

Since your parents are divorced try and get into contact with your dad and ask him to talk to your mother. Have you thought about speaking to a friend about teaching you how to drive. Thats how I learned because my parents were so busy. I know it's not much but I hope this helped.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
    Since your parents are divorced try and get into contact with your dad and ask him to talk to your mother. Have you thought about speaking to a friend about teaching you how to drive. Thats how I learned because my parents were so busy. I know it's not much but I hope this helped.
    Thank you for the reply I live with my father, and he really despises my mother for leaving.. So it's not much of an option, and around here you have to be with a legal guardian blargh, But maybe I can try it.. If I don't get caught
    “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
    — The Doctor

Thanks
    Thank you for the reply I live with my father, and he really despises my mother for leaving.. So it's not much of an option, and around here you have to be with a legal guardian blargh, But maybe I can try it.. If I don't get caught
    Lol I see. I wish you good luck for the future

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mustafapi For This Useful Post:

kaysnd7 (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Remain optimistic, eventually everything will be alright.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

kaysnd7 (03-25-2014)

Thanks
    @Mustafapi Thank you so much.
    @Time I'll try, and I really hope so
    — The Doctor

Thanks
    Have you tried turning it on and off?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    Have you tried turning it on and off?
    Oh a troll. Your so funny, Tell me more.
    — The Doctor

Thanks
    Oh a troll. Your so funny, Tell me more.
    I'm sorry

Thanks
    its ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    I'm sorry
    — The Doctor

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

i know dat fell ,just be strong !!!!!!
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple. For This Useful Post:

kaysnd7 (03-31-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple. View Post
    i know dat fell ,just be strong !!!!!!
    NEVER GIVE UP!!
    Thank you so much
    — The Doctor

Thanks
    Thank you so much
    Keep talking to them, don't rush into it and regret something you end up saying. Just cope through it and eventually they may give in because they feel bad about it. Sorry things aren't working out right now, don't give up on something you really want though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Do you live in the country side or something ?

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15