0 0%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Using god to fill in science's gaps of explanation isn't good enough for us
    Idgaf what your opinion is because it's not relevant to the truth
    Believe in god all you want but the moment you try to impose god on science in any shape, way, or form, then it's my opinion that you shouldn't be entitled to an opinion
    wowowowowwo back it up there mate. you're starting to sound like a religious person. give the kid a break and drink a cup of cold water or something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    wowowowowwo back it up there mate. you're starting to sound like a religious person. give the kid a break and drink a cup of cold water or something.
    Lol not even close to my radical side
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Eh its simple stupidity to answer something unknown with god.

:/ People need to learn that inserting god into such, doesn't give us an answer. It still means we don't know.

This is also something that mankind has been doing since forever. Fire, electricity, earthquakes, waves, pretty much every aspect of nature is always alluded to god simply because we didn't know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Eh its simple stupidity to answer something unknown with god.

:/ People need to learn that inserting god into such, doesn't give us an answer. It still means we don't know.

This is also something that mankind has been doing since forever. Fire, electricity, earthquakes, waves, pretty much every aspect of nature is always alluded to god simply because we didn't know.
    Nature is nature I dont disagree with you on that and also i dont believe that "god" controls anything the universe works on its own and nothing that happens like an earthquake or tornados is linked to god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    Nature is nature I dont disagree with you on that and also i dont believe that "god" controls anything the universe works on its own and nothing that happens like an earthquake or tornados is linked to god.
    Well it's just odd that you draw the line on nature and not what you think is "divine creation".

Because in the same way earthquakes and acts of nature happen, so does planet creation, so does star creation, and eventually universe creation.

It's kind of silly to think that god is not involved in nature and then go "oh but he created us" lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    No, I simply stopped caring about religion.
    Causes too many problems, with everything.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks

Well it's just odd that you draw the line on nature and not what you think is "divine creation".

Because in the same way earthquakes and acts of nature happen, so does planet creation, so does star creation, and eventually universe creation.

It's kind of silly to think that god is not involved in nature and then go "oh but he created us" lol.
    I may make assumptions but what if "god" created everything and let it on its on course we can never know for sure and i'm not disagreeing with you maybe there is no god some might believe that but I myself do believe that some "divine figure" is out there. I'm just going to leave it at that for a closure I really don't want to debate over opinions
    Last edited by Gaydow; 03-30-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I may make assumptions but what if "god" created everything and let it on its on course we can never know for sure and i'm not disagreeing with you maybe there is no god some might believe that but I myself do believe that some "divine figure" is out there. I'm just going to leave it at that for a closure I really don't want to debate over opinions
    You are making a mistake in relativism.

Did a being or entity create the universe through the big-bang? Sure, there is a possibility of that.(just like there is a possibility of it not being that.).

Does that relate to any religion mankind has created? No.
    Does mankind have any reason to believe a being created the universe? No.

:/

Again, you can think that "god created the universe" it's just a completely unfounded opinion to state. Not even getting into the "which god" part either.

Thanks

You are making a mistake in relativism.

Did a being or entity create the universe through the big-bang? Sure, there is a possibility of that.(just like there is a possibility of it not being that.).

Does that relate to any religion mankind has created? No.
    Does mankind have any reason to believe a being created the universe? No.

:/

Again, you can think that "god created the universe" it's just a completely unfounded opinion to state. Not even getting into the "which god" part either.
    I agree with you that i cannot prove that god created the universe but my main point was a opinion is which that I do believe in god its a opinion, btw I follow my religon because it makes me a good human being... I guess you really cant debate opinions and unanswered questions.
    Btw if you havent heard they recently proved that the big bang created the universe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I agree with you that i cannot prove that god created the universe but my main point was a opinion is which that I do believe in god its a opinion, btw I follow my religon because it makes me a good human being... I guess you really cant debate opinions and unanswered questions.
    Btw if you havent heard they recently proved that the big bang created the universe.
    Did you just say that God created the universe then go on to say that we have proven that the big bang has been proven as an origin theory. akakakakakaka

You must be trolling us.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i am muslim allahu abkar

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

leagueoflegg (03-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yes. I am.
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticherhaz For This Useful Post:

leagueoflegg (03-31-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Sad that you need a book to teach you how to be a good person instead of thinking to that point by yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Did you just say that God created the universe then go on to say that we have proven that the big bang has been proven as an origin theory. akakakakakaka

You must be trolling us.
    Didnt want it to get to this point DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
    1. Big bang was the theory that explained the starting of the universe
    2. I still stick with it that god created the universe but im not FUCKING saying he said oh lets see maybe ill put this fucking planet right here and that one right there. I'm specifically calling it a divine being or something in that matter which would be way too complex for the human brain to understan(BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS HUMAN BRAINS ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT THING IN THE UNIVERSE) thats why i said it shows how much more complex it might be.
    3. What possible explanation can tell us what created even a single grain of sand or the whole universe because it would go on for infinite explanations because something had to have created what created the thing that created that thing ( you see where im getting).
    @666HiddenMaster666
    You sir are very ignorant you call someones god a simple book I try to be nice but the pool of ignorant pieces of shits keeps pouring in.
    My so called "book" you refer to teaches me how to live life and not by controlling me but by giving me advice so you are basically telling me youve never taken advice from anyone else? I read my so called "book" because it teaches me the true value of life. You were probably forced into religon which is my guess when you were a child because i havent seen anyone despise religon as much as you guys if you dont have anything good to say dont say it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Didnt want it to get to this point DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
    1. Big bang was the theory that explained the starting of the universe
    2. I still stick with it that god created the universe but im not FUCKING saying he said oh lets see maybe ill put this fucking planet right here and that one right there. I'm specifically calling it a divine being or something in that matter which would be way too complex for the human brain to understan(BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS HUMAN BRAINS ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT THING IN THE UNIVERSE) thats why i said it shows how much more complex it might be.
    3. What possible explanation can tell us what created even a single grain of sand or the whole universe because it would go on for infinite explanations because something had to have created what created the thing that created that thing ( you see where im getting).
    @666HiddenMaster666
    You sir are very ignorant you call someones god a simple book I try to be nice but the pool of ignorant pieces of shits keeps pouring in.
    My so called "book" you refer to teaches me how to live life and not by controlling me but by giving me advice so you are basically telling me youve never taken advice from anyone else? I read my so called "book" because it teaches me the true value of life. You were probably forced into religon which is my guess when you were a child because i havent seen anyone despise religon as much as you guys if you dont have anything good to say dont say it.
    >Says big bang theory is the about the origin of the universe.

>Says it is a proven theory.

>Still says a divine being created the universe.

Damn you must reality hate facing the facts huh. Just because the explanations and the science of things is too complex for your brain does not make it so for everyone else. Sure you can turn to your book and seek refuge in ignorance, the rest of us will continue to learn about the world and the universe around us. We will continue to understand things so incredibly finite yet so incredibly vast, and you can believe in your fairy and not partake in any kind of reason or even basic curiosity. How pathetic you must be to require a book to teach how to be a human being. Rather then turning to the people around you, rather then developing your own sense of purpose, you turn to a single piece of literature to tell you the so called value of life.

It isn't us that don't have anything good to say. It's you. You couldn't produce a single cohesive and intellectual thought to challenge us, or even yourself. You just close your eyes in the face of reason. It's offensive that you attribute such a basic and simple idea to such a complex and compelling concept that is the Universe.

I feel sorry for you. I really do.
    @666HiddenMaster666
    @Aborted
    @Empire
    @noob555
    Last edited by Doc; 03-31-2014 at 07:08 AM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast