Thread: Help pl0x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Help pl0x

So, Awhile back I made a phisher to phish accounts from a game called Combat Arms. I was wondering if someone could help me fuck with the .exe file and get the login info for the email the phished accounts would get sent too. I'm aware that it could've indeed been changed, as the phisher wasn't encrypted, But I know the accounts password change info also. Anyway, Can someone help me out? Please keep the trolling to a minimum as I need a serious answer. My apologies if this is the wrong section. Thanks. c:

Note: I'm not trying to get the email back for scamming/phishing purposes, I need access to the email the phisher was linked too, The phisher is years old anyway, and the youtube video I posted of it was taken down. This is just the only surefire way I know I could get the old email address. I also used Visual Basic to make the phisher itself.
    Last edited by EatADick; 03-27-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by AQWThunder View Post
    Sure! I'll help you scam accounts!

like srs, stop being a fucking BR and get a life
    I'm actually not trying to scam accounts any longer. Even if I was, Phishers wouldn't be the way to go. As not everyone's dumb enough to fall for a phisher. I'm trying to get the email back I was having the phisher email the accounts to, to get an old steam account back to my brother. The phisher is ages old and anyone who sent anything would've probably changed their info anyway. I don't know why I've told you all this as you probably wouldn't be much help anyway, I doubt you even have the basic knowledge of coding, But w/e.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EatADick View Post
    I'm actually not trying to scam accounts any longer. Even if I was, Phishers wouldn't be the way to go. As not everyone's dumb enough to fall for a phisher. I'm trying to get the email back I was having the phisher email the accounts to, to get an old steam account back to my brother. The phisher is ages old and anyone who sent anything would've probably changed their info anyway. I don't know why I've told you all this as you probably wouldn't be much help anyway, I doubt you even have the basic knowledge of coding, But w/e.
    Yeah, seems legit. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL legit. That's only one of the most used excuses I've seen. You only need to know the most basic of the basic to do this, it goes to show that you don't have any knowledge of programming whatsoever and you're just making yourself out to be an asshat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm not quite sure that I understand your situation, you want to find an email account that is linked with a phisher? You'd need to open up the code in some form of readable way first but I don't know the first thing about coding apart from HTML and Javascript so I can't help you there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scotia For This Useful Post:

EatADick (03-27-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Yeah, seems legit. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL legit. That's only one of the most used excuses I've seen. You only need to know the most basic of the basic to do this, it goes to show that you don't have any knowledge of programming whatsoever and you're just making yourself out to be an asshat.
    Believe what you want, If you don't have anything relevant to the thread don't post. That's the very reason your last post got removed, It wasn't relevant. I'm not here to argue with you. The very reason I'm asking for help is because I don't have knowledge of coding.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I'm not quite sure that I understand your situation, you want to find an email account that is linked with a phisher? You'd need to open up the code in some form of readable way first but I don't know the first thing about coding apart from HTML and Javascript so I can't help you there.
    Indeed. I need to locate an email address within a phisher. I used a program called Redgate something rather that supposedly could help, But didn't help whatsoever. I used Visual Basic to code it. Thanks for the first actual semi helpful post in this thread.

Thanks
    Believe what you want, If you don't have anything relevant to the thread don't post. That's the very reason your last post got removed, It wasn't relevant. I'm not here to argue with you. The very reason I'm asking for help is because I don't have knowledge of coding.
    - No posting of botnet, phishing or viral, server hacking material.

This is a ban worthy offense. I mean you admitted you made a phisher (o so you do know the basics of VB) and now you want help because you ended up getting fucked over because someone with actual programming skills fucked you over. Funny how that works isn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    - No posting of botnet, phishing or viral, server hacking material.

This is a ban worthy offense. I mean you admitted you made a phisher (o so you do know the basics of VB) and now you want help because you ended up getting fucked over because someone with actual programming skills fucked you over. Funny how that works isn't it?
    I copied & pasted code from a youtube video to make the phisher years ago, The phisher isn't even active anymore. I never posted any hacking/phishing material I'm simply asking for help decompiling one. Nobody fucked me over to my knowledge, I just forgot the email address. I know the rules of this site. Mods have already viewed this thread and deleted three posts, one of which was yours, rather than this whole thread. So please stop posting irrelevant bullshit..

Thanks
    I copied & pasted code from a youtube video to make the phisher years ago, The phisher isn't even active anymore. I never posted any hacking/phishing material I'm simply asking for help decompiling one. Nobody fucked me over to my knowledge, I just forgot the email address. I know the rules of this site. Mods have already viewed this thread and deleted three posts, one of which was yours, rather than this whole thread. So please stop posting irrelevant bullshit..
    You're a tryhard aren't you? It's so fucking easy that you could have just Googled it.

It's that easy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You're a tryhard aren't you? It's so fucking easy that you could have just Googled it.

It's that easy.
    I watched multiple Youtube videos about it, All of which saying to install Redgate something rather and open it with it, Which I did, But it didn't have code for VB, Only C and C++. So, I figured I'd ask MPGH. If you don't like it leave the thread.

Thanks
    I watched multiple Youtube videos about it, All of which saying to install Redgate something rather and open it with it, Which I did, But it didn't have code for VB, Only C and C++. So, I figured I'd ask MPGH. If you don't like it leave the thread.
    Send me the file via MPGHThunder@gmail.com and I'll do it for you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Send me the file via MPGHThunder@gmail.com and I'll do it for you
    You're probably gonna jack my Steam account.

Thanks
    You're probably gonna jack my Steam account.
    *sigh*

It's getting annoying having to reply to these messages so I'm going to help you. I don't see a need to steal your steam account considering all my games are torrent/giveaways. I rarely even play games nowadays also. So send me the program and I'll do it for you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    *sigh*

It's getting annoying having to reply to these messages so I'm going to help you. I don't see a need to steal your steam account considering all my games are torrent/giveaways. I rarely even play games nowadays also. So send me the program and I'll do it for you.

K sending. Please don't fuck me over.

Thanks
    K sending. Please don't fuck me over.
    Check your email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast