Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

My Map De_dust2 guide

Map isn't created by me i just want to point something out to those who rush..yes im talking about the bloody counter terrorists who rush in and die like flies. anyway sorry if you can't see it by first sight but im sure you'll be able to understand.

just umm zoom it a bit or download it at your pc and take a look. this has been proven very helpful to me. i took the ideas from different game plans that my team mates made. if you are here to trash comment about the picture don't even bother or the tips.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnusForce For This Useful Post:

Fishy001 (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Rushing is a very powerful tactic (not strategy) in many cases. Just like holding a spot is very effective, or camping in a corner is very effective... You need to use what the opponent will not anticipate. Granted, it is probably easier to just lob a smoke in tunnels and sit on B waiting for a rush, but that doesn't mean it will be more effective than rushing through said smoke getting the entry kill.

If you feel like people are dying only because they are rushing, I'm going to assume you are talking low level players here. People who probably don't even play with headphones or something... Because I know that sitting still and just camping an exit is bound to get you killed many more times than switching it up will.

Just look at the high level players. While they do tend to keep pretty solid positions on bombsites, they are not afraid to switch it up if need be. Being aggressive on banana on inferno, nading some spot every round, wallbanging without prior knowledge, rushing to an aggressive position, etc. It's all about what your opponent is doing and what they wont expect.

Don't judge rushing by the standards of newbs. Try rushing every third round and you will become a better player.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to orlaub For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (04-18-2014)

Threadstarter
    Eat Sleep Workout Repeat!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by orlaub View Post
    Don't judge rushing by the standards of newbs. Try rushing every third round and you will become a better player.
    will do that thanks. although im already camping lets say when im a terrorist behind the wooden store..2-3 ct pop up and triple kill leading me to win the round.