Thread: one piece 743

Thanks

one piece 743

Ok so its been a while since i did one piece threads since im a lazy ass. But yeh im back anyways what do you guys think of this chapter?
    Do u think mingo is dead? or that hes a logia type and prob still alive? I actually want him dead dont really care much of the mingo arc rather see luffy vs big mama. Which brings up another question do you guys think big mama is lola's mother? and that if nami gave the vivre card to her she wont fight the strawhat crew?

Also hack was part of the revolutionary army? since when did fisherman hate their kingdom?
    Last edited by demon204; 04-02-2014 at 09:01 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It's a body double or something.

If curos just killed a villain of 300+ chapters on one leg.....idk what to say.

Thanks
    lol just rewatching one piece from the start i just found out that the hero of the dwarfs in the current chapters is noland from the enel chapters. @Empire yep your right one piece recycles their characters
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well actually it's kind of a bit different than "recycling".

Because one piece(at least to my knowledge, idk about recently) has kept up with their early characters since FOREVER. I mean every chapter used to have some little adventure picture of either buggy, django, or some other side character. Even the ones who don't really mean much were constantly kept around and would eventually cross paths with the crew.

I remember the last episode I watched had the Kung-fu-Seal. This seal was fucking OLD, like from one of the first big arcs start, and there it is!

Course that was a filler arc, but django and buggy kind of get my point across from the canon standpoint.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I think Law saved Doffy. For reason unknown but we already were clueless to why law had a grudge with Doffy, so know with everyone memory coming back maybe Law memory of someone or his crew is back and with this revelation he saved Doffy.Yes he was in seastone chains but him being able to take it off is not hard of a sell.