Hello, I was wondering whether this might be an appropriate location to ask for help with a current error that is happening with Grand Chase's new client. It appears to be similar or even identical to other XTrap errors that were posted elsewhere on this site, but none of the fixes that I have found for XTrap itself seem to fix the problem entirely.

Originally on running grandchase.exe got the message "[X-TRAP] The game security module update has failed. Please, check patch server [00010001:800C0008]"
Still get that when running grandchase.exe

Originally on running main.exe it just flickered and disappeared. This changed to getting a message "30-0400-00000000-505
The game execute file is not normal or an abnormal memory access has been detected." after I tried an XTrap folder that someone had uploaded for Grand Chase on its own forum, which is apparently identical to a fixed one that someone had posted in here under Crossfire for a similar issue.
I had found some other updated XTrap folders and tried them, and I got other interim error messages, but none of them actually worked.
This of course might just be a matter of patience for them to come out with their own fix, but I just wanted to ask ^_^;

Thank you all very much!