Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-sama View Post

But i saw these right before i left for PAX and i shit you not the first cosplay i see is Asuna. Couldn't get these images out of my head...Damn you Rance-senpai -.-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic10108 View Post
    But i saw these right before i left for PAX and i shit you not the first cosplay i see is Asuna. Couldn't get these images out of my head...Damn you Rance-senpai -.-
    And then you NTR'd her.

Thanks
    And then you NTR'd her.
    No i actually showed her my dual wielding skills with my two penises. Good guess though.

Thanks
    No i actually showed her my dual wielding skills with my two penises. Good guess though.
    Only 2 penises? Get on my level.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Build a shrine dedicated to Rance now pls.

Benefits
    Worshiping a fictional rapist
    Hentai
    ?

Last edited by Synchromanica; 04-11-2014 at 09:45 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Synchromanica For This Useful Post:

Rance-Sama (04-11-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post

?

In a nutshell, yes. It makes it all the better when the girl looks reasonably attractive and is stronger than me yet still cannot resist my sexual charm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Cool

Alright kinda late on this but whatever.

So i watched Black Bullet yesterday and absolutely loved everything about it for some reason. I don't know if it was Enju reminding me so much of Yaya from machine doll, or the whole basis of the show but i just cant wait for next Tuesday. Although its only on episode 1, i feel like this can easily take home the prize of anime of the season if they do it right. Alright fangirling is over. Thoughts on the first episode?

*honestly i think it might of just been the hype since i've been waiting for this show since i first saw this season's anime list*
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Generic....
    *sigh*

[There are giant monsters who are attacking a city and its up to the special kids to defend it.]
    -That is the summary.

To tell you the truth, I'd enjoy this series if it even tried to be different. So far all i've gotten is a cliche as fuck badguy(even the fucking tophat)., some lame skills from the hero, and some needless "we are for hire" reason as to why they aren't incorporated into the city's defense force. It's like....did we really need to have this? It's the same a dozen other series without anything unique.

As for the "black bullets"....holy fuck is that just stupid.

Don't know why the writer is so lazy, don't care.

I'll check it out if I hear anything good, so far it's going to be a pass for sure from me.
    You just saved me 20 minutes of my life.

Honestly I have been watching anime and reading manga for over 20 years all animes are generic it all comes down to the viewer what kind of category they like and their are many different opinions for each anime/manga but this is what makes us who we are there will always be love and hate and I'm glad because I like discussing the love/hate of a anime, My opinion is that I'm glad they release these kind of anime's I love watching action/fighting/romance/school-life/harem/sci-fi/sao+log horizon like animes but I really hate watching Celebrity/Pop star Story's and All Girl animes it irritates me but none of the less there is alot of new animes that are out I'm going to enjoy them and hate some of them and discuss them and share them in real life and on the internet. So I will see everyone in the future and other communities/websites of every episode and towards the end of that certain anime. Cya guys

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSpear316 View Post
    Honestly I have been watching anime and reading manga for over 20 years all animes are generic it all comes down to the viewer what kind of category they like and their are many different opinions for each anime/manga but this is what makes us who we are there will always be love and hate and I'm glad because I like discussing the love/hate of a anime, My opinion is that I'm glad they release these kind of anime's I love watching action/fighting/romance/school-life/harem/sci-fi/sao+log horizon like animes but I really hate watching Celebrity/Pop star Story's and All Girl animes it irritates me but none of the less there is alot of new animes that are out I'm going to enjoy them and hate some of them and discuss them and share them in real life and on the internet. So I will see everyone in the future and other communities/websites of every episode and towards the end of that certain anime. Cya guys

Do you know the meaning of the word generic?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah....the problem isn't the genre, the problem is the unoriginal premise and execution.

Me thinks you don't understand what generic means.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Do you know the meaning of the word generic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yeah....the problem isn't the genre, the problem is the unoriginal premise and execution.

Me thinks you don't understand what generic means.
    Guys please out of all the animes you guys seen for the last idk years or months most animes are generic you don't see animes quite unique that often you gotta admit that that's all I gotta say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Guys please out of all the animes you guys seen for the last idk years or months most animes are generic you don't see animes quite unique that often you gotta admit that that's all I gotta say.
    Kinda making the point here, it's not a well-done take on an already overused plot-device.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123