Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Because both of them were only 10 and didn't know what to do on beds, they played with lego pieces. The girl, named Bulkwings asked the boy, who was named Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It ?I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Bichigu Somaru is first introduced as unnamed monkey in this arc. He was originally owned by Soyo Hime after her female pet monkey gave birth and died. Soyo Hime gave this monkey to Lord Mori Mori. Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Bichigu Somaru to stay over for dinner.

Thanks
    Dat Gintama reference tho

Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It ?I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Bichigu Somaru is first introduced as unnamed monkey in this arc. He was originally owned by Soyo Hime after her female pet monkey gave birth and died. Soyo Hime gave this monkey to Lord Mori Mori. Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Bichigu Somaru gracefully accepted the offer. Upon going to the house he was surprised to see that her parents were both muslims.

Thanks
    then suddenly pineapples.

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    I don't even know what's going on anymore.
    I haven't followed from the start lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Suddenly, the boy discovers he has real life hacking powers sleeping within him, and they have awakened! But can he keep his powers a secret?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

7. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Rance-Sama (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It ?I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Bichigu Somaru is first introduced as unnamed monkey in this arc. He was originally owned by Soyo Hime after her female pet monkey gave birth and died. Soyo Hime gave this monkey to Lord Mori Mori. Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan’s Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi’s Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Take Care From Here On In Please And Finally The End Bichigu Somaru politely asked if they were terrorists. They both said no, but upon closer inspection he saw a bomb strapped to her dad's left buttcheek.

Thanks
    At first the dads left buttcheek thought he loved the bomb, but afterr finding out that he could strap other things to his butt cheek he couldn't just have the bomb anymore. Getting bored with just the bomb, the man also tried to strap a tree branch to his butt cheek. Without telling the bomb, the man strapped more and more things to his butt cheek. After awhile strapping countless things to his butt cheek, all the mans possessions stopped wanting to get on his butt cheek. Desperate for more of the amazing cheeky feeling the dad went back to his original bomb. The tree branch then made up some crazy story about being pregnant and when the man wouldn't but the tree branch on his ass again it killed him. After hearing about the dad's death the bomb shanked the tree branch and lived on a boat with the mans butt cheek for the rest of its life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Regardless of the occured events, his dad got out of the grave, stood up and shouted: "I'm done with this shit!" and left. No one ever saw him again.

(I dont know what events lead to this but lets keep the story going. cmon!)
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    His three older brothers, Nig, Niglet, and ******ino were the only people in the world to remember him. Desperate to get their brother back, they traveled to the Bermuda Triangle with nothing but the clothes on their back, and a few prostitutes.

Thanks
    Halfway to the Bermuda Triangle, the brothers boat broke down. Having no other way to reach the island they made a raft out of the prostitutes fake breasts.

Thanks
    Upon reaching their destination they realized that no technology is working. They were on the borderline of crying like little nigglets when the prostitute yelled, look at that over there!

Thanks
    In the middle of the island they noticed a laboratory. Curious as to what was inside, they all went in.

Thanks
    when they went in they saw tons of watermelon.

List of Middleman Impersonations
    Current MPGH Staff
    Report a Scammer here

Crossfire Minion Since: 19 Feb 2013 - 24 Oct 2014
    Minecraft Minion Since: 4 Feb 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 26 Aug 2014 - 24 Oct 2014
    Donator Since: Mar 12 2014

x x

Thanks
    The watermelons instantaneously grew over 50 feet tall and ate the nigglets. But then the nigglets became one with the watermelon and started fighting the other huge, titan-like watermelons.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast