Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Blockorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ok, so for all

    you can trust me or not. If someone buys, he can write a review here. I you want a vouch for a other service, you can head to my HitLeap-Service. The two first people who post on this thread will get a 1000 Views vouch. The Thread is called: [Cheap]HitLeap Traffic for your Website or YouTube-Video

  2. #17
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,553
    Reputation
    2706
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockorz View Post
    Ok, so for all

    you can trust me or not. If someone buys, he can write a review here. I you want a vouch for a other service, you can head to my HitLeap-Service. The two first people who post on this thread will get a 1000 Views vouch. The Thread is called: [Cheap]HitLeap Traffic for your Website or YouTube-Video
    Do you know who Hortoq is?

  3. #18
    TripperNet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    howland
    Posts
    3,233
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockorz View Post
    Ok, so for all

    you can trust me or not. If someone buys, he can write a review here. I you want a vouch for a other service, you can head to my HitLeap-Service. The two first people who post on this thread will get a 1000 Views vouch. The Thread is called: [Cheap]HitLeap Traffic for your Website or YouTube-Video
    would you mind giving me your ***** so we can talk

  4. #19
    `Rejected's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement :D
    Posts
    3,955
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    6,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    would you mind giving me your ***** so we can talk
    I wouldn't trust him bro lol.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

    THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise


     
    Send me a PM or at me on *****
    ***** - theretardedpig

  5. #20
    Blockorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Do you know who Hortoq is?
    yeah he scammed the hell out of me. But i want to make it better and for real. I wanted to buy a MacBook Pro from him. I payid. "Escrow" confirmed it. After one day i was blocked/banned from the website and they wrote with my account on the Escrow Thread, that i recieved it. But this actually never happened! So they say to you, they can ship, you pay with BitCoin, you make a escrow thread to confirm that you sent the money. Then you get a Tracking-ID but it dont works. After you ask whats wrong with the ID, they say their system is under maintenance. And then they ban you, like they did it with me!

    Look, i know who Hortoq is, he is an asshole and i want nothing ever,ever to do with him.

  6. #21
    TripperNet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    howland
    Posts
    3,233
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockorz View Post
    yeah he scammed the hell out of me. But i want to make it better and for real. I wanted to buy a MacBook Pro from him. I payid. "Escrow" confirmed it. After one day i was blocked/banned from the website and they wrote with my account on the Escrow Thread, that i recieved it. But this actually never happened! So they say to you, they can ship, you pay with BitCoin, you make a escrow thread to confirm that you sent the money. Then you get a Tracking-ID but it dont works. After you ask whats wrong with the ID, they say their system is under maintenance. And then they ban you, like they did it with me!

    Look, i know who Hortoq is, he is an asshole and i want nothing ever,ever to do with him.
    Are you going to give me your ***** or not lel.

  7. #22
    Blockorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shayde View Post


    Are you going to give me your ***** or not lel.
    lol, like i said i am @work and dont have ***** at the moment, i will add you later this day mate!

  8. #23
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,264
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockorz View Post
    lol, like i said i am @work and dont have ***** at the moment, i will add you later this day mate!
    Who needs to work when they're selling 200 phones per week?
    Your minimum is what $150?
    So 150*200 is $30,000.
    You probably have to pay 10,000 maximum for the 200 phones.
    $20,000 per week and you have a job? Rofl.
    I highly doubt you make $1,040,000 per year, that's assuming you sell 200 phones per week at $150 and sell for all 52 weeks per year.
    Don't kid yourself mate.

    Quote Originally Posted by imamosher1 View Post
    No.. If you think that I care of you and bringing me more deals, you are wrong! Each day, i have 50 daily deals. And about 20 people have their owns shop and buy me 200 peaces weekly
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  9. #24
    Terror In Paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,264
    Reputation
    235
    Thanks
    551
    Also if you have 50 daily deals and assuming you work 5 days a week at this then you should be selling 250 phones per week. Assuming you work 7 days would be 350 sales per week.
    Get your numbers right mate.
    Error 404 Signature Not Found

  10. #25
    Ryzeros.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over the rainbow
    Posts
    2,726
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    291
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I will like to buy it but I will like to have you sending the stuffs first before I pay you since you are not trusted.

  11. #26
    roguexx117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockorz View Post
    yeah he scammed the hell out of me. But i want to make it better and for real. I wanted to buy a MacBook Pro from him. I payid. "Escrow" confirmed it. After one day i was blocked/banned from the website and they wrote with my account on the Escrow Thread, that i recieved it. But this actually never happened! So they say to you, they can ship, you pay with BitCoin, you make a escrow thread to confirm that you sent the money. Then you get a Tracking-ID but it dont works. After you ask whats wrong with the ID, they say their system is under maintenance. And then they ban you, like they did it with me!

    Look, i know who Hortoq is, he is an asshole and i want nothing ever,ever to do with him.
    Wait a minute, So, I didnt know who Hortoq was until I just google him, found the user you are most likely describing on another forum and his sales thread is WORD FOR WORD THE EXACT SAME AS THIS ONE... Suspect as fuckkk brah
    @InCognito -- Think this guy is legit? (lulz)

  12. #27
    Blockorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    @InCognito can close this thread! I give up on you guys! Please head to my other thread about HitLeap-Service, there you can get a vouch.


    And if you want to ban me, please do so! I am not shipping free iPhones!
    Last edited by Blockorz; 04-16-2014 at 08:36 AM.

  13. #28
    roguexx117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    131
    Dude, this is how these forums work. Ain't nobody going to send you hundreds of dollars, you have zero reputation on this forum. You gain trust via giving shit away, its how the world works ahha

  14. #29
    Blockorz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by roguexx117 View Post
    Dude, this is how these forums work. Ain't nobody going to send you hundreds of dollars, you have zero reputation on this forum. You gain trust via giving shit away, its how the world works ahha
    Yeah, gotta try this with my HitLeap-Service, first two who comment on the thread will get 1000 Views for free as a vouch.

    So close this for now...

  15. #30
    TripperNet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    howland
    Posts
    3,233
    Reputation
    528
    Thanks
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockorz View Post
    Yeah, gotta try this with my HitLeap-Service, first two who comment on the thread will get 1000 Views for free as a vouch.

    So close this for now...
    2 different services, I tell you what, if you can card steam gift cards I will pay you a percentage and will vouch for you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Macbook Pro or Windows Laptop
    By [SMA] Paradise` in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 11:56 AM
  2. Macbook Pro problem
    By vonjoebob in forum Suggestions, Requests & General Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 04:11 PM
  3. [Help Request] Combat Arms on MBP( Macbook Pro)
    By caruolo in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:48 AM
  4. [Selling] CA NA CSM2 CBL Clean Perm Pro set
    By Gaw4TYw4twetggg5653463#$^# in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:58 AM
  5. [Selling] Crossfire Account 1st Lieutenant (Silver Bar) Pro guns
    By jacky_162 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 09:51 PM

Tags for this Thread