Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

How to disable onslaught DLC?

Hey, can someone tell me how to disable onslaught DLC please? I can never find a game now they have added the maps into normal rotation. Someone said I can use the console command to do it but I am not sure how. If someone could let me now it would be great.

TIA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveharibo View Post
    Hey, can someone tell me how to disable onslaught DLC please? I can never find a game now they have added the maps into normal rotation. Someone said I can use the console command to do it but I am not sure how. If someone could let me now it would be great.

TIA
    I recall something of IW saying : If the game can't find matches for the DLC, it would remove it from the search group and look for normal (non DLC) games.
    Maybe wait a little longer, or there no matches available?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post

I recall something of IW saying : If the game can't find matches for the DLC, it would remove it from the search group and look for normal (non DLC) games.
    Maybe wait a little longer, or there no matches available?
    I can join a game but its not the same as before the DLC maps were added. For example when there is 500 people playing dom I can only get into 1 game on a DLC map where I will sit for 5 minutes with try hards waiting for people to join. If I back out I just get put into the same lobby or it will say no games found. I personally don't enjoy the DLC maps and if I didn't buy the season pass on release then I wouldn't have bought the maps. Anyway, all this is not important I just want to disable them. Can anyone help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Right mouse click on Steam desktop icon, select propiety and in new open tab add to target -console parameter, save and close.

Target: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -console

This a list of commands line that you can use, for all commands search on google

enable_license - <packagid> Enables a previously disabled license that was granted through the Steamworks site

disable_license - <packagid> Temporarily disables a license that was granted through the Steamworks site

licenses_print - Dumps all current user licenses

licenses_print3 - display users's Steam3 licenses

license_for_app - <appid> : shows active license for appid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    console_steam.jpg  

Last edited by Lovroman; 04-17-2014 at 03:25 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ginuz For This Useful Post:

iloveharibo (04-17-2014),SammyDoge1 (04-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks for the help so far, but I still have no idea what I am doing lol. I have looked on google but there doesn't seem to be any info on how to use the console to disable DLC. I tried a few of your commands and licenses_print shows me that the season pass is active.

License Call of Duty: Ghosts - Season Pass Steam Store and Retail Key (31497):
    - State : Active( flags 0 ) - Purchased : Thu Nov 07 17:15:36 2014 in "GB", PayPal
    - Apps : 255160, 255161, 255164, 259250, (4 in total)
    - Depots : 277330, 277331, 277332, 277333, 277334, 277335, 277336, 277337, (8 in total)

I took a guess and added the retail key (31497) to the command, disable_license - <packagid> but that did nothing lol. Could you possibly help me a little more?

Thanks again for your help so far
    Last edited by iloveharibo; 04-17-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Just right click CoD Ghosts multiplayer in steam -> properties -> DLC -> untick the DLC u do not want. It's that easy, honestly. :P