Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Thanks
    It is logitech mouse so it works in .xml, my macros works ony in bloody and oscar mouses

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Please PKP + thermal: D

Thanks
    Nice it works, thanks!

Thanks
    hi guys. i was looking and cant find solution to what i mast to know, mayby you can help me.
    The problem is that i have x750 oscar extra fire mouse, everythink is ok macros waorks, but i cant putt a macro to button 1...
    If it is a possibility to make makro on button one plz help me a say step by step how to do that.

Thx

- - - Updated - - -

ahh and one more, have somebody or can make a macro for mtar 21 witch angel or whatever ? ...

Thanks
    If you want to put macro on left button in mouse. It is not possible IMO

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by signatruepl View Post
    hi guys. i was looking and cant find solution to what i mast to know, mayby you can help me.
    The problem is that i have x750 oscar extra fire mouse, everythink is ok macros waorks, but i cant putt a macro to button 1...
    If it is a possibility to make makro on button one plz help me a say step by step how to do that.

Thx

- - - Updated - - -

ahh and one more, have somebody or can make a macro for mtar 21 witch angel or whatever ? ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kulka1 View Post
    If you want to put macro on left button in mouse. It is not possible IMO

No, I can confirm that this is not possible. Putting macro on LMB haven't been an option for X7 mouses.

You can put with other button, it will work the same.

For Bloody mouses you can set LMB as macro since the mouse software is different.
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    ok so everythink is clear now, have you mayby some macros for mtar21 ?

- - - Updated - - -

kulka your macros work on my x7 , but i donkt know why macros of yellow dont work, i do evrythink what yellow say and still i got some errors, have you guys mayby a macros for mtar or f2000 works on x7 witchout converting, i know that yellow say everythink how to do that but i cant...i well be apricieted.

Thanks
    ok so everythink is clear now, have you mayby some macros for mtar21 ?

- - - Updated - - -

kulka your macros work on my x7 , but i donkt know why macros of yellow dont work, i do evrythink what yellow say and still i got some errors, have you guys mayby a macros for mtar or f2000 works on x7 witchout converting, i know that yellow say everythink how to do that but i cant...i well be apricieted.
    have you converted/rebuild the macro to your X7 software?

Thanks
    Nop yellow, i cant do this, when i try to load macro in bloody5 software i Get a msg that somthing is incorrect, and i cant see a command to cipy it for my x7 software.
    Bicose of that foult i asking you guys, can you help me or mayby you got rdy macros for x7. Thx for answer.

Thanks
    Nop yellow, i cant do this, when i try to load macro in bloody5 software i Get a msg that somthing is incorrect, and i cant see a command to cipy it for my x7 software.
    Bicose of that foult i asking you guys, can you help me or mayby you got rdy macros for x7. Thx for answer.
    Make sure bloody5 version is latest

Open with oscar editor and duplicate what is written in the bloody5 window to your x7 oscar editor window

You don't copy, you DUPLICATE to your x7 editor

The bloody5 opens the amc file regardless, if it can't open it's mostly an error in your part

I have amc for new weapons, but they require the same process (conversion) to use on your X7 mouse

Thanks
    Hi
    Yellow, ok i make some steps making your macro visible for me in bloody 5 software, but i have one question, when im in bloody in macro view, i see 42 posittion for example, push button 2 ...blablaba, and i want to some how copy that to oscar editor...how to do that ?
    I can copy a line for example, but when i paste that in oscar is only blank line... ? i doing somthin rong or its a another way to copy that ? ...what mean that i need to duplicate that, how can i duplicate ? only that i need to know how duplicate..transfer that command to oscar editor...

thx

- - - Updated - - -

ohhh sory its my foul i dont understand what you mean, know i know i need to make that same on my oscar software..looking in yours exampel make another in my x7, But ok i know now everythink, but plz tell my Yellow how can i see whole lines in bloody i dont see the end of line what is ther... i mean isee only what if the button 1 is presed skip to line...? and i dont see what line...
    Last edited by signatruepl; 08-17-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks
    Hi
    Yellow, ok i make some steps making your macro visible for me in bloody 5 software, but i have one question, when im in bloody in macro view, i see 42 posittion for example, push button 2 ...blablaba, and i want to some how copy that to oscar editor...how to do that ?
    I can copy a line for example, but when i paste that in oscar is only blank line... ? i doing somthin rong or its a another way to copy that ? ...what mean that i need to duplicate that, how can i duplicate ? only that i need to know how duplicate..transfer that command to oscar editor...

thx

- - - Updated - - -

ohhh sory its my foul i dont understand what you mean, know i know i need to make that same on my oscar software..looking in yours exampel make another in my x7, But ok i know now everythink, but plz tell my Yellow how can i see whole lines in bloody i dont see the end of line what is ther... i mean isee only what if the button 1 is presed skip to line...? and i dont see what line...

No offense but I can't understand your english...

Maybe if you contact kulka in your native language (polish) you can have a better understanding. I've sent kulka lots of amc macros and he can convert/use.

Thanks
    Yellow. i tell that simple as i can, bloody sortware show me a list of commands but I do not see what is at the end line..i only see (if one key is pressed go to line...and i cant see what line..

- - - Updated - - -

ok I managed to do it and everything works flawlessly only weapon does not shoot ... do you know why?

- - - Updated - - -

I created a macro just like you, except that instead of pressing one given the number seven. If I give one nothing happens, but if i give button 7 can see that the macro works as the cursor is moving but the gun does not shoot ... you have any ideas Yellow?

- - - Updated - - -

ok nvm, what bloody mouse buy to dont have problem witch load a macro ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Bez*tytu?u.jpg  

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to signatruepl For This Useful Post:

dynks (07-10-2016),humbertolaza (01-02-2022),nbnbnbnnbnb (03-16-2016),Teze88 (10-16-2015)

Thanks
    Yellow. i tell that simple as i can, bloody sortware show me a list of commands but I do not see what is at the end line..i only see (if one key is pressed go to line...and i cant see what line..

- - - Updated - - -

ok I managed to do it and everything works flawlessly only weapon does not shoot ... do you know why?

- - - Updated - - -

I created a macro just like you, except that instead of pressing one given the number seven. If I give one nothing happens, but if i give button 7 can see that the macro works as the cursor is moving but the gun does not shoot ... you have any ideas Yellow?

- - - Updated - - -

ok nvm, what bloody mouse buy to dont have problem witch load a macro ?
    upload picture of problem to imgur

Thanks
    Ok yellow i back to Home from work an i put a screenshot. Thx for patient

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast