"We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks

Destinyx Also an "IDK" Picture

[IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Destinyx_zps89ff63fd.png[/IMG]

I put time into this.. not much into detail but more into ideas..

"You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I am no expert, nor I will be probably.
    But look, I'll give you the same advice some members gave me when I was more active here and I kept posting loads of sigs and gfx here:

Stop.

Go to google, deviantart, other sites you prefer, and look for signature tutorials.

Get ideas. Get to learn new uses for PS tools (assuming you use photoshop).

Go and get resources, on same sites work. Get C4Ds, Fractals, Textures, Renders, Brushes, Plugins, whatever you need.

Then when you feel like doing a gfx, make it. If you want to do more than one do it too. but dont post here.
    Wait one day, then look at them again. Come here and upload the ones you think they are the best.

People here will look and evaluate as they know, And you will learn from it.
    When you start thinking more on certain aspects, after making loads of sigs, you'll get the hang of it and you'll dominate it.

Work hard and good luck.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    I am no expert, nor I will be probably.
    But look, I'll give you the same advice some members gave me when I was more active here and I kept posting loads of sigs and gfx here:

Stop.

Go to google, deviantart, other sites you prefer, and look for signature tutorials.

Get ideas. Get to learn new uses for PS tools (assuming you use photoshop).

Go and get resources, on same sites work. Get C4Ds, Fractals, Textures, Renders, Brushes, Plugins, whatever you need.

Then when you feel like doing a gfx, make it. If you want to do more than one do it too. but dont post here.
    Wait one day, then look at them again. Come here and upload the ones you think they are the best.

People here will look and evaluate as they know, And you will learn from it.
    When you start thinking more on certain aspects, after making loads of sigs, you'll get the hang of it and you'll dominate it.

Work hard and good luck.
    Nicely stated, but may I also add that creativity and originality are two of the main factors in good graphics. As most would highly suggest watching tutorials, I would suggest to watch 3-5 tutorials, watch which tools do what and learn how to paste layers and correctly blend them, then come back here for a proper feedback.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Player X View Post
    Nicely stated, but may I also add that creativity and originality are two of the main factors in good graphics. As most would highly suggest watching tutorials, I would suggest to watch 3-5 tutorials, watch which tools do what and learn how to paste layers and correctly blend them, then come back here for a proper feedback.
    Yes but he will only achieve that after looking at other people, he'll start wanting to do awesome gfx too, like he is now
    That pretty much goes to teh oint I tried to made; Look at tother people's work.

Participated on:

Threadstarter
    "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post

Yes but he will only achieve that after looking at other people, he'll start wanting to do awesome gfx too, like he is now
    That pretty much goes to teh oint I tried to made; Look at tother people's work.
    What is the point of making something pleasing to the eye, if it's not pleasing to mine?

"You talk like a drunk man walks: in every direction but where he be headed."
    [IMG]https://i343.photobucke*****m/albums/o450/destructionzone/Edits/Wizardsaresupposedtohavebeards2_zps8b203955.png[/IMG]
    “You mean that it’s not only what he does that makes him dangerous, but also what he feels justified in doing?”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    What is the point of making something pleasing to the eye, if it's not pleasing to mine?
    The same point it is to make something pleasant to your eye, and not to ours, and posting it here.
    None.

Actually you didnt get the full picture, I meant for you to learn from others, because when you will try to replicate yourself it will differ from the orignial work, you'll add your creativity in there, and when you feel confortable with the tools, you'll end up making up gfx that will be well made (therefore pleasing to us) and at the same time, with your creativity factor, to your liking aswell. (therefore pleasing to you). You will get the best of both sides.
    Hence me insisting once more, go and read tutorials. Experiment new resources. Result will be positive I'm sure.

Participated on:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    well, I'm not pro as game .
    for my opinion that picture was cool until the light at sasuke (blue light) is more than light at naruto.. I don't know if you get me or not. Btw, I will give 6/10 score..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by taken4time View Post
    What's the point of posting it in a public forum if you don't care if it's pleasing to our eyes? You can make stuff for yourself all you like, we don't care. We can only judge you on what we like, and you have to know this.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Mokou-Sama (04-30-2014)