Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

Please do not pay them mind. The more you reply, the more they will continue.
    @Coldfrye

General allows mild flaming, please brush up on your rules before addressing them to others.

This is over the top.
    You said it your self it was over the top.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    ok guys thanks for the help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    tell me you didn't get irritated by his posts..

Please do not pay them mind. The more you reply, the more they will continue.
    @Coldfrye

General allows mild flaming, please brush up on your rules before addressing them to others.

This is over the top.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    tell me you didn't get irritated by his posts..
    I don't, and here's why

tl;dr version: He didn't learn English as his first language, so he has issues conjugating words and whatnot. It's unfair to flame him for that.

I didn't, because I used to be where he is. I learned Japanese for my first language, I didn't retain nearly shit, but I learned it first. I took language classes in 3-4th grade just so I could speak in America normally, but my sentences were not coming out structurally sound. My mother got me a tutor or something for it so I can have normal friends and not be made fun of, and until 7th grade, that's all that happened.

@Zuhrain is no better off. He is learning to speak English, but you have to understand that this does not happen overnight. It takes years for people to master a language. Imagine going to Malaysia and learn to speak their language, all the while some obnoxious kid keeps making fun of you/flame you for your lack of education in that specific area.

You are not doing him a service by flaming him Dark, you are making it worse, or even harder for him to learn. I think now is the time you gotta grow up, and have a little understanding of what other people go through, not what you assume they go through.

Zuhrain, try to find someone who can help you write in English. A well-formed, structured sentence can go a long way, and even knowing another language looks good on resumes. I wish you the best, kid.
    Last edited by Anti; 05-01-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    there's nothing left for you here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (05-01-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Never flamed him for his bad english. Always flamed him cus of his stupidity. Even if he used google translator his sentences will still be shit. Pointless and just meant for spam.
    "How many more times are you going to make the same thread" just cus of some subtle mistake which every human being is supposed to understand/get. Yet he thinks he made 2 threads for no reason. All of his posts are like that. They don't make sense (Even if he wrote in his own language).
    And I actually thought of helping him out in English once but I refrained from doing so because he's a hopeless case. Even if he knows every word in English he still wouldn't stop posting nonsense crap.
    Here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...45#post9491745
    I'm sure every person knows what "Good and Luck" mean. Tell me where the hell do they fit exactly..
    (I don't mean to rage against nor do I have the least intention of doing so, just mad at this dumbass).

I don't, and here's why

tl;dr version: He didn't learn English as his first language, so he has issues conjugating words and whatnot. It's unfair to flame him for that.

I didn't, because I used to be where he is. I learned Japanese for my first language, I didn't retain nearly shit, but I learned it first. I took language classes in 3-4th grade just so I could speak in America normally, but my sentences were not coming out structurally sound. My mother got me a tutor or something for it so I can have normal friends and not be made fun of, and until 7th grade, that's all that happened.

@Zuhrain is no better off. He is learning to speak English, but you have to understand that this does not happen overnight. It takes years for people to master a language. Imagine going to Malaysia and learn to speak their language, all the while some obnoxious kid keeps making fun of you/flame you for your lack of education in that specific area.

You are not doing him a service by flaming him Dark, you are making it worse, or even harder for him to learn. I think now is the time you gotta grow up, and have a little understanding of what other people go through, not what you assume they go through.

Zuhrain, try to find someone who can help you write in English. A well-formed, structured sentence can go a long way, and even knowing another language looks good on resumes. I wish you the best, kid.
    Last edited by DarkLordXYZ; 05-02-2014 at 02:56 AM.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

~vertice

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Never flamed him for his bad english. Always flamed him cus of his stupidity. Even if he used google translator his sentences will still be shit. Pointless and just meant for spam.
    "How many more times are you going to make the same thread" just cus of some subtle mistake which every human being is supposed to understand/get. Yet he thinks he made 2 threads for no reason. All of his posts are like that. They don't make sense (Even if he wrote in his own language).
    And I actually thought of helping him out in English once but I refrained from doing so because he's a hopeless case. Even if he knows every word in English he still wouldn't stop posting nonsense crap.
    Here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...45#post9491745
    I'm sure every person knows what "Good and Luck" mean. Tell me where the hell do they fit exactly..
    (I don't mean to rage against nor do I have the least intention of doing so, just mad at this dumbass).
    You don't know english, let along you don't even know how to speak and what to say.
    Is that not making fun or flaming him for his knowledge in the English Language, or lack there of? Please do not argue about this.

Just stop giving him shit. In life, you are gonna deal with people like this, and the best way is to be courteous and helpful to them. Or at the least, just ignore it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    @DarkLordXYZ he reminds me of Ethen and i hate Zuhrain more..at least Ethen could speak English..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I know I was going to be blamed for this
    Anyway, since you told not to argue I won't
    However as for your second part, I only flamed him because he's criticizing someone else. I flame my own parents if they criticize someone with something that's in them. It's like a fat person criticizing a fat person. The OP made a mistake (most likely lagged) and made 2 threads. Zuhrain makes countless mistakes and no one blames him for them. Bitch gotta fix his own self then after he's 100% perfect he can criticize others.
    @WalkerGr atleast ethen wasn't that retarded.

Is that not making fun or flaming him for his knowledge in the English Language, or lack there of? Please do not argue about this.

Just stop giving him shit. In life, you are gonna deal with people like this, and the best way is to be courteous and helpful to them. Or at the least, just ignore it.

~vertice

[/CENTER]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

AnusForce (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    @miseri finaly somebody who uses his brain

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I don't, and here's why

I thought @Zuhrain just made stupid remakes to tick people off. I didn't quite realize that he didn't know English to well till last night. My apologies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrye View Post
    I thought @Zuhrain just made stupid remakes to tick people off. I didn't quite realize that he didn't know English to well till last night. My apologies.
    It's fine, I am glad people can understand better.

Quote Originally Posted by curkill View Post
    @miseri finaly somebody who uses his brain
    Oh. Thank you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

Ticherhaz (05-02-2014)

Thanks
    Not sure if this has been already said but a lot of people or a significant amount of people have to show interest towards this said game.
    hi

Thanks
    Now this topic is useless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12