Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Theres something fked up..

Okay.... i join alpha/bravo/sergent i get like 1.3 kdr or lower....
    Once i join Kilo i get 2.0+..... wt f is going on in CA...... I see soo many fking opk or what ever that fk.... and U cant fking play CTF or SnD without someone Running across the map in a mere second with a fking MG....
    I KNOW WAY MORE FKING ANIMES THAN U DO SO DONE MISS WITH ANIME SHET ON ME
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....
    [img]https://smileyrainbow.files.*********.com/2008/10/code_geass_r2.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    LOL YOU noobs are so fucking funny talkign about this new hack that's out. Maybe it don't work for you, Or maybe you don't want it. But SH UT THE FUCK UP BOUT IT! and i have no idea what you are talking about u having problems with

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
    LOL YOU noobs are so fucking funny talkign about this new hack that's out. Maybe it don't work for you, Or maybe you don't want it. But SH UT THE FUCK UP BOUT IT! and i have no idea what you are talking about u having problems with
    honestly to be realistic u are the noob.... lol.... ure still dual.... and we joined around the same date lol...
    But to be honest u guys are the one thats doing the wrong. And some retarded ppl like u would start believing what ever most ppl doing is right...
    Get some common knowledge pl0x.
    If u want advises on anime i will glad to help u. Just gimme what kind of anime u want
    This pic is from Code Geass. If u didnt watch it yet, go watch it. If u hate it, dont talk to me. I watched both seasons 4+ times....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    Okay.... i join alpha/bravo/sergent i get like 1.3 kdr or lower....
    Once i join Kilo i get 2.0+..... wt f is going on in CA...... I see soo many fking opk or what ever that fk.... and U cant fking play CTF or SnD without someone Running across the map in a mere second with a fking MG....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchair View Post
    i guess the new popular hack is speed and ghost >.> fk i prefered Chams overthese shet...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So did i prefer chams over ghost and speed but my ghost an dchams speed wallhack aimbot (autoit) and no fog still work fine for me all the time no d/c at all ever. but im the noob because we joined same date but u have more posts?? u r ruining the forums bye breaking rules apparently spaming like this about everything. i try to help mpgh and users not spam the shit outa them!!

You were thanked 5 times idiot get over it stop spaming!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    So did i prefer chams over ghost and speed but my ghost an dchams speed wallhack aimbot (autoit) and no fog still work fine for me all the time no d/c at all ever. but im the noob because we joined same date but u have more posts?? u r ruining the forums bye breaking rules apparently spaming like this about everything. i try to help mpgh and users not spam the shit outa them!!

You were thanked 5 times idiot get over it stop spaming!!
    hm i guess u dont know how it workd....Or maybe ure blind or u have something wrong with ure brain. Plz Lrn2read...
    It says THANKS not THANKED ROFL
    Thats how much i thanked others >.>
    Kinda sad.... my friend....
    Also MPGH removes all my spams >.> god i hate them i lost around 100posts for being caught of spamming XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You are such a random retarded person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    You are such a random retarded person.
    ikr? (spam spam spam needed more letters)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by urukillora View Post
    honestly to be realistic u are the noob.... lol.... ure still dual.... and we joined around the same date lol...
    But to be honest u guys are the one thats doing the wrong. And some retarded ppl like u would start believing what ever most ppl doing is right...
    Get some common knowledge pl0x.
    lol, why would you post on MPGH more than him if you hate hackers so much <_<
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    Where'd they all go?

Me - Because you have to respect yourself.