Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Internet / Society Impact on Sexual Development on Kids

THIS IS GROSS

EDUCATION Queensland has described two alleged sexual incidents between year one and two students at a Brisbane school last week as less serious than an incident at the same school in June.
    Director-General Julie Grantham said the three incidents at a school on Brisbane's northside were "very rare occurrences''.

In June, two girls and two boys were allegedly involved in an incident in the school toilets.

The Courier-Mail newspaper reported that the girls' underwear was removed by two Year 1 boys who then allegedly performed sex acts on the girls.

One of the girls was withdrawn from the school following the June incident.

The second girl was withdrawn after an incident last week, in which she was touched by Year 1 boys while lining up to enter a classroom.

In another incident last week, a Year 2 boy allegedly put his hand up a girl's dress.

Ms Grantham said the school involved had taken a "very positive" approach to dealing with the incidents, and was providing necessary guidance and support to the childen involved.

Police and the Department of Child Safety were notified by the school after the incident in June and after one of the incidents last week.

The boys involved remain at the school but have been counselled.

Counselling and support was also provided to the victims and parents through guidance officers and the school community health nurse.

The school next term will introduce a "pro-active responsible positive behaviour program'', Ms Grantham said.

But, Ms Grantham said, all other schools could learn from the incidents.

"I think it's timely for all schools to review their student protection policies ... to make sure their teachers are confident how to respond when these incidents arise, to make sure that they review supervision procedures, that areas are well supervised,'' Ms Grantham told ABC radio on Monday.

"The best thing is they sit down together and talk about what it is that we hold in our schools to be our expectations and behaviours.''

Acting Premier Paul Lucas said parents needed to take greater care about what their children were being exposed to.

"Children sometimes do things innocently and they sometimes do things that are the result of observing things that they shouldn't,'' Mr Lucas told AAP.

"They sometimes do things as a result of witnessing things that are inappropriate and unacceptable.

"Parents need to be very careful about what little children are exposed to, and I'm not just talking about things that are illegal.

"Children are very impressionable.''

Mr Lucas said children had to understand that touching other people's bodies was wrong.

"I know that parents and indeed schools make it clear to kids that your body is your own thing and other people shouldn't be touching it whether they be adults, in particular, or other children,'' he said.

Mr Lucas said the children involved were well under the age of criminal responsibility, but an investigation could find out if there were underlying issues affecting the boys involved.

Source: The Australian Newsletter

/discuss

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    lawl, Aussies....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Sooo long... Not reading it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Kids these days, feeling the girls up in grade1,what will they be doing when there grade 6... and c'mon they'll be out of ideas by the time they turn 18

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Kids these days, feeling the girls up in grade1,what will they be doing when there grade 6... and c'mon they'll be out of ideas by the time they turn 18
    they will be gay by 18. they have already had everything there is to have. i predict 8th grade when they start going to new things.
    gross....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Ear sex?
    ?

Thanks
    lawl i will never read this... copy pasted...
    R3spect list:
    vondony
    arunforce
    Dave84311
    reeciboi
    hejsan
    InHuman
    MissSexy
    Toxin
    Enz
    Wolf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    wow horny australian kids

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Wow lol too long to read but from what i DID read i saw something about some horny little boys touching little girls....o_O

Thanks
    this makes me think what the world will be like in 40 years. i hope i live to see the world turn to dust, that would be awsum.