Thread: confused

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

confused

ok i understand this site can't help with accounts or anything.

i am just trying to figure something out cause i am confused. a few days ago i was told my account was perm banned due to "hacking" when i wasn't. ok a few days later after that email paypal gives me a refund of my money to aeriagames. now i got a email stating restortation of my account and that it is suspended due to paypal giving me a refund of my money. does this mean if i pay back the money i get the account back or more likely just keep the money and not worry cause it mostly still be banned?

idk what to do cause i had 2 emails from them stating it was perm banned. after paypal gives me the refund thats when i got the restortation email about my account being reactive and reinstated into action.
    @mods please don't delete as i understand that accounts can't be unbanned i am just trying to figure out what is going on with aeriagames. did they have a change of heart and decided to give me the account bk or if they just want the money bk and forget about me.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    ok i understand this site can't help with accounts or anything.

i am just trying to figure something out cause i am confused. a few days ago i was told my account was perm banned due to "hacking" when i wasn't. ok a few days later after that email paypal gives me a refund of my money to aeriagames. now i got a email stating restortation of my account and that it is suspended due to paypal giving me a refund of my money. does this mean if i pay back the money i get the account back or more likely just keep the money and not worry cause it mostly still be banned?

idk what to do cause i had 2 emails from them stating it was perm banned. after paypal gives me the refund thats when i got the restortation email about my account being reactive and reinstated into action.
    @mods please don't delete as i understand that accounts can't be unbanned i am just trying to figure out what is going on with aeriagames. did they have a change of heart and decided to give me the account bk or if they just want the money bk and forget about me.
    Did you open a dispute against them with Paypal for the then? And if they get their miney back they would probably just ban you again, as the only reason they unbanned you is to get the money. They will ban you perm once the dispute is over as you won't be able to re-open the Paypal dispute again after that.

Just my opinion...

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post

Did you open a dispute against them with Paypal for the then? And if they get their miney back they would probably just ban you again, as the only reason they unbanned you is to get the money. They will ban you perm once the dispute is over as you won't be able to re-open the Paypal dispute again after that.

Just my opinion...
    yes it was through paypal. but the payment went through my amex credit card. paypal refunded but with amex if i had to i could go through them telling them someone hacked my pc n stole my intel n i get it back after of curse getting a new cc n paypal account.
    probally ur right but what if they do give it back tho. but how would i go about checking it out. i already sent a msg asking about that stating i am confused that 2 emails i gotten was stating that my acc is perm banned and now its restored back into duty and that if i make a 2 dollar us payment i get my account back.

i honestly would like for it back as it has like 5 megas and allot of perms 3 blue tickets guns, 3 ap perms.

i dont wanna waste it on something i wont be able to use.
    Last edited by deathb4dishonor; 05-09-2014 at 02:43 AM.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    now its restored back into duty and that if i make a 2 dollar us payment i get my account back.
    If they are saying you can have your account back 100% then pay them, but be aware that they can ban you again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    yes i understand they can/could ban me again. but i dont get why i would get the notification of your account being restored click on reset password link. then get my account suspended that i need to pay 2 us dollars to unsuspend it. but like a few days ago i gotten 2 emails about the original choice of my account being banned. 2 support tickets stated it was perm banned and then a few days after those 2 emails i get the email about my acct being reactive and then the suspension email.

i dont know what to do. asked them to be sure it is what they are stating is true tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It is about AG. They choose to do it or no. Contact them, we cannot help here I guess.
    My opinion is just do not spam them and they will give you x2 money hehe.
    @Riddick can make it solved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by .Lawliet View Post
    It is about AG. They choose to do it or no. Contact them, we cannot help here I guess.
    My opinion is just do not spam them and they will give you x2 money hehe.
    @Riddick can make it solved.
    Don't start this, as asking for close on threads that are not yours is against MPGH rules.