Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

How to edit mysticworld.class

I am noob in java so i ask for help

How i can Decompile and compile back this FILE which is running on smartfoxserver , i just want to edit some texts then simply compile back
    Last edited by ElementXII; 05-09-2014 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    ^ Lol no one on this site I think even messes with SFS. On top of that if you wish to change it then hex edit might be your best guess though I do not know why you would want tot change some texts unless they are the credits for Gavenda/Mystical. If you are using maou v2 then you shouldnt need to do that. Though since you are using something that mystical created I really doubt you will get much help here. Especially since you are not even coming out and telling people that you want to edit the HP emu :v
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    editing texts....>message of the day this i want to edit , i don't see anyting related to that in DB so i must edit from .class file , other guys can do this but i don't know how they do , and all credits goes to the official artix entertaiment , this files are just copyed from aq official game servers , and also the official game server of aq running on sfs
    Last edited by ElementXII; 05-09-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by ElementXII View Post
    editing texts....>message of the day this i want to edit , i don't see anyting related to that in DB so i must edit from .class file , other guys can do this but i don't know how they do , and all credits goes to the official artix entertaiment , this files are just copyed from aq official game servers , and also the official game server of aq running on sfs
    -_- No one has the AE sfs. The only one who has made a SFS is mystical/gavenda... Thus the reason for the name is MysticWorld since mystical was the dev for it Anyhow hex edit the sfs is how I did it or if it is v2 it is in the server part of the DB.
    Last edited by chibizs; 05-09-2014 at 08:44 PM.
    Want an Adventure Quest, DragonFable, or Mechquest trainer. If you answered yes to any of these then click here.

PkDude's Legacy V1.2

If you need help with AQW Private server creation then click Here.

If I have helped please press thanks. It doesn't take much effort and it means a lot to me.