Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

theres this chick

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

i dont want to come off as weird or anything but theres this new chick in my class that iv wanted to ask out but i cant..

and i was wondering if there were any real girls to help me out with this shes really nice and everything but i just dont know how to ask her out ive never had this problem before usually when i want to aska a girl out i just go up to her and ask her if she says no. then oh well, but if she says yes i would be happy but this girl is different shes not out of my league or anything but i just dont know what to say and where the hell do i start off..??? hey wana go out??? how corney! do i take it slow or ask her to be my gf right away

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks
    If you've not spoken to her yet, jam with her for a bit.
    Get to know her and shit, don't be too nice or you'll make it into the friends zone.
    You do NOT want to be there. It's a bitch.
    Anyway, GTFO and do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    dont be to nice and talk to her a little more that is kind of resonable i guess

Thanks
    Seriously man, there is nothing to fear from a girl. They do not yet have access to your credit card.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Seriously man, there is nothing to fear from a girl. They do not yet have access to your credit card.
    And when they do, cancel your card

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    lol thank u EpicFailur3 for ur wise advice and u too endrit

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTT i just lvlved up to member wooot now i can apply for minion and then mod and then admin WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Thanks
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

You're not going to get either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Whats up with these threads? This is the second one in the past 2 days. Girls are not going to slit your throat just cause you try to ask them out, Its all about confidence, And the way you talk to her, Find out what she likes, Get to know her more before you ask her, Well, thats first. Get to know her name, Music, What kind of person she likes most, you know, Just get to know her buddy, Don't rush into it. Just try and smooth on into it.

I wish you much luck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah man i just followed advice in the topic of mine and it worked a treat and were going out somehwere saturday

and believe me ive always had a problem asking out girls and that was just easy,

just take a deep breath and ask and remember no girl is mean enough to be a bitch and say no in a really mean way

except sarah palin but whos gonna ask that bitch anyways
    Napster835 - use me as mm and pm me if needed, remember to press thanks if i helped you!
    my name is m1ghtyz0b on warrock im pro hacker!f**k K2!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rTez-BryANT View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................

i dont want to come off as weird or anything but theres this new chick in my class that iv wanted to ask out but i cant..

and i was wondering if there were any real girls to help me out with this shes really nice and everything but i just dont know how to ask her out ive never had this problem before usually when i want to aska a girl out i just go up to her and ask her if she says no. then oh well, but if she says yes i would be happy but this girl is different shes not out of my league or anything but i just dont know what to say and where the hell do i start off..??? hey wana go out??? how corney! do i take it slow or ask her to be my gf right away
    How long have you known this girl. Or do you just go up to random girls and ask them out? More info plox. Oh, and believe it or not. Endrit is right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Thats all the advice i have for him. Lmfao.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    ive known her since sept9 me and her sit next to each other but we dont talk much we are the same age (11) but i always blush like my cheeks get really super red around her its really creepy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by C0rTez-BryANT View Post
    ive known her since sept9 me and her sit next to each other but we dont talk much we are the same age (11) but i always blush like my cheeks get really super red around her its really creepy
    oh man. 11?! uhhh. Lol dude, just ask. At 11 it doesn't even matter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Lmfao i thought you were like..What....15-16 Lmfao, Yeah doesn`t matter at 11 bro Just ask get it over with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast