Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

Quote me the appropriate paragraph of the german law about "to hack into games or make games (Wtf!?).
    Good luck finding that.
    Additionally, why are you still posting on MPGH while you are clearly against cheating?
    Since you seem to like talking about the law, terms of service and rules in general i would like to inform you about #9 of the MPGH rules:

Since MPGH is a game hacking forum and you are obviously against game hacking it leads to the assumption that you don't respect MPGH and are therefore about to face a permanent ban. Aren't rules cool?
    from a person who doesn't even know me. should really do some background on me. lol. i actually respect this community. but it should go back to the way dave once had it. generators illegal. begging for hacks illegal. i can name plenty more.

if you were here since 2010 u should know that generators actually wasn't allowed on the site at all. it was a major rule.

any moderator can see that i actually care about this community. infact the fact that i mention that there could be legal action is a mere warning that it can come if it ever catches up.

i have seen sites go down for one thing to another. its nothing more then one legal action to do it. some times its just for a lil thing. lets take minecraft for example.

there use to be a mod site but its not there no more cause some modder/coder who got kicked off the team wanted to call dmca on them for something he had no rights to in the first place. but the site got shut down for it. its back up now but no longer hosts mods.

see how it works. if dmca or something like that comes into play it can have a major effect one community in so many ways.

btw i ain't saying mpgh will be attacked its just a thought to be watch about n be careful off. never know. only time tells.
    Last edited by deathb4dishonor; 06-06-2015 at 03:42 AM.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    from a person who doesn't even know me. should really do some background on me. lol. i actually respect this community. but it should go back to the way dave once had it. generators illegal. begging for hacks illegal. i can name plenty more.

if you were here since 2010 u should know that generators actually wasn't allowed on the site at all. it was a major rule.

any moderator can see that i actually care about this community. infact the fact that i mention that there could be legal action is a mere warning that it can come if it ever catches up.

i have seen sites go down for one thing to another. its nothing more then one legal action to do it. some times its just for a lil thing. lets take minecraft for example.

there use to be a mod site but its not there no more cause some modder/coder who got kicked off the team wanted to call dmca on them for something he had no rights to in the first place. but the site got shut down for it. its back up now but no longer hosts mods.

see how it works. if dmca or something like that comes into play it can have a major effect one community in so many ways.

btw i ain't saying mpgh will be attacked its just a thought to be watch about n be careful off. never know. only time tells.
    But for what reason should we keep digging in the past?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    i am really not. i am just saying. somethings maybe shouldn't been allowed tho. lets face it there is people out there that will create those things just to steal info
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ohrekt View Post
    wanting to buy some AP. skype: RawrIshEldenn

thanks.
    This user has the same skype as a previously banned user @elden15
    @Predator can we get an ip check? @Liz

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No IP match to any banned accounts. I'm closing this though, it's over a year old and the thread starter hasn't logged on in several months.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Hunter (06-17-2015)

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314