thanks.

Thanks
    Added you, skype: ExpressNaab
    Express Yourself !

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by glenny112 View Post
    Yesterday paid for 1k ap, he said he would send it within 30 minutes....

Today no 1k AP received..

Im gonna wait 1 more day,

LOOKS LIKE A SCAM!
    no more like it got stopped due to some of the ways of doing it got removed. aeria is fighting against people stealing ap.

also it may be on aeria's end to. aeria is making it where u also have to send tickets for the ap from offerwalls if its over a set amount. i had to do the same with some ap i didnt get that was 3k or more.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    no more like it got stopped due to some of the ways of doing it got removed. aeria is fighting against people stealing ap.

also it may be on aeria's end to. aeria is making it where u also have to send tickets for the ap from offerwalls if its over a set amount. i had to do the same with some ap i didnt get that was 3k or more.
    Aeria doesn't do anything against this. It's the companies hosting the offers that take action.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

Mr.Cookies (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

Aeria doesn't do anything against this. It's the companies hosting the offers that take action.
    So why aeria games have permission for BAN us when use it? "contract" i know but...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cookies View Post
    So why aeria games have permission for BAN us when use it? "contract" i know but...
    Why would they need permission to ban you? It's their service so they can basically ban whoever they want. It's just like you only let friends come into your house while strangers have to stay outside.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

actually your wrong ccman. aeria does control that. aeria is the one who credits the points. i have had to send tickets for the ap i wasnt awarded. they gave it to me. stating that members now only get up to 1500 ap a day from offers. if its over that amount it mostly has to be requested by billing of aeria. if that wasn't the case then why would i gotten rewarded the ap but it not show? its cause of aeria. i happen to know allot about whats going on. as i am not just uava. i play java to and they do the same thing.

same with supersonic its been removed cause of ppl like you wanting to help others steal what isn't rightfully theirs. you should really learn how aeria is fighting against hackers and people creating bots. you should also look into the terms of their site. it clearly states stealing is a legal offense.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    actually your wrong ccman. aeria does control that. aeria is the one who credits the points. i have had to send tickets for the ap i wasnt awarded. they gave it to me. stating that members now only get up to 1500 ap a day from offers.
    This way it sounds like you seriously think there are some employees sitting on their chairs at the aeria headquater giving AP to people doing offers.
    That's bullshit, of course, there are one or more callback URLs the offer sites call after you finished an offer telling their servers that you should be rewarded.

same with supersonic its been removed cause of ppl like you wanting to help others steal what isn't rightfully theirs.
    Some dic... sry "people" still don't seem to understand the difference between "generating" and "stealing" in general.

you should really learn how aeria is fighting against hackers and people creating bots.
    Trust me, i'm into this now for more than 3 years. I know very well how this "fighting" looks like. Sometimes it's extremely hard for me not to start laughing for more than a hour because the stupidity needed to make me and others able to create such things like an AP generator, weapon spawner or similar tools/cheats is not possible to describe with any English adjective. To compare it with something you might be able to understand:
    Imagine AP would be gold bars and the security aeria added would be the safe the gold is stored in. It would most likely look like this:

This may not even be it, to make the comparison a bit more realistic the door of the safe should be open already.
    "Fighting" doesn't fit in here at all. 90% of that "fighting" is done by a 3rd party company (wellbia) and even the free AP related stuff (supersonicads) has been done by the already mentioned company and not by aeria at all. But since selling AP is what they get their profit from they simply have to do something. So what do they do (in case you are correct since i don't know about that at all)? They limit free AP to a specific amount per day. Oh WOW, now i can only generate AP worth 100$ per week! That sucks so bad...

you should also look into the terms of their site. it clearly states stealing is a legal offense.
    So explain me how doing offers for getting >FREE< AP should be called "stealing"?
    Also, i don't give a fuck about their ToS because of the simple fact that there is a huge difference between the law and some Terms of Service by a noname company. Stealing is for sure a legal offense but since nothing is or has been stolen from anyone in this context it's totally irrelevant what stealing is or how you can be punished for doing it.
    Last edited by ccman32; 06-03-2015 at 04:57 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

maxchui (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    ok ccman let me put it in terms for people like you.

you didnt do the offer. meaning you stole the ap that was given to the user. any judge will see it that way. if you didnt do any offer or any money given for the item that is required to be paid or earned by offers. its stealing.

now wanna try another approach?

those offers generate income for the offerwall. when its not actually done its taking profits from them. which in return aeria is also losing money. which all turns into stealing.

its called cyber-hacking. which is most countries is a legal offense that is a 3rd degree.

i guess that means nothing as you don't even know common laws nor how legal systems work. i know allot as i worked around judges.

if your statement was true
    So explain me how doing offers for getting >FREE< AP should be called "stealing"?
    Also, i don't give a fuck about their ToS because of the simple fact that there is a huge difference between the law and some Terms of Service by a noname company. Stealing is for sure a legal offense but since nothing is or has been stolen from anyone in this context it's totally irrelevant what stealing is or how you can be punished for doing it.

then why did every member that used your program get banned. the reason for it was for stealing ap.

explain?

if it wasn't stealing then aeria would of never mentioned stealing ap nor stealing from offer walls. either way it was stolen. as it wasn't earned the legal way. it was generated. by doing some expliot that can actually lead the person(s) in jail for almost up to 25 years (depending in country) some life some death.

i know allot of things people wish not to know. trust this: aeria hasn't been going for legal mostly cause its just easier to ban but if it keeps going they will attack the person creating them plus the site. meaning you and mpgh could be facing legal action like another site did when they was making hacks for a game.
    Last edited by deathb4dishonor; 06-03-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    ok ccman let me put it in terms for people like you.

you didnt do the offer. meaning you stole the ap that was given to the user. any judge will see it that way. if you didnt do any offer or any money given for the item that is required to be paid or earned by offers. its stealing.

now wanna try another approach?

those offers generate income for the offerwall. when its not actually done its taking profits from them. which in return aeria is also losing money. which all turns into stealing.

its called cyber-hacking. which is most countries is a legal offense that is a 3rd degree.

i guess that means nothing as you don't even know common laws nor how legal systems work. i know allot as i worked around judges.

if your statement was true

then why did every member that used your program get banned. the reason for it was for stealing ap.

explain?

if it wasn't stealing then aeria would of never mentioned stealing ap nor stealing from offer walls. either way it was stolen. as it wasn't earned the legal way. it was generated. by doing some expliot that can actually lead the person(s) in jail for almost up to 25 years (depending in country) some life some death.

i know allot of things people wish not to know. trust this: aeria hasn't been going for legal mostly cause its just easier to ban but if it keeps going they will attack the person creating them plus the site. meaning you and mpgh could be facing legal action like another site did when they was making hacks for a game.
    1. It DOES do the offer, otherwise no AP would be rewarded.
    2. Not everyone got banned. I do right now have more than 30 accounts with added AP that are not banned at all.
    3. This is not hacking at all. It's automating.
    4. MPGH has a about 2-3x bigger community than aeria games with a monthly advertising income of multiple thousand dollars. They can get some pretty good lawyers in case they have to.
    5. Creating cheats for a game is only illegal in some specific countries. Do you seriously think MPGH could be online for all these years now with a community of more than a million users if anything done here would be as illegal as you say it is?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

maxchui (06-04-2015),Mr.Cookies (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    in german, us, japan, korea its illegal to hack into games or make games. it may do the offer but the offerwall has no history meaning pretty much both parties make no money.

Thanks
    Service still active?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    in german, us, japan, korea its illegal to hack into games or make games. it may do the offer but the offerwall has no history meaning pretty much both parties make no money.
    Quote me the appropriate paragraph of the german law about "to hack into games or make games (Wtf!?).
    Good luck finding that.
    Additionally, why are you still posting on MPGH while you are clearly against cheating?
    Since you seem to like talking about the law, terms of service and rules in general i would like to inform you about #9 of the MPGH rules:
    - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)
    Since MPGH is a game hacking forum and you are obviously against game hacking it leads to the assumption that you don't respect MPGH and are therefore about to face a permanent ban. Aren't rules cool?
    Last edited by ccman32; 06-05-2015 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks
    nice hackers are good

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast