Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I dislike depressed people

I seriously dislike depressed people. Their negativity is annoying. Really brings my urine to a boil when they try to inject their pessimism into everything.

They just need to get happy, already. Sheesh.

Do you dislike depressed people?

edit: due to increased hostility in this thread against me, before leaving a comment, I would ask that you would take a moment to read each response so you can formulate a fair opinion.
    Last edited by Auxilium; 05-28-2014 at 09:20 PM.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    Their negativity is annoying.
    I hate you too. Always negative.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Have you ever felt depressed? More properly, have you ever 'had' depression? Have you had months-long periods in your life that you can barely remember because they were mostly absorbed by sitting in your bedroom, trying to figure out how to leave and be 'normal' for a moment? I'm not talking about a brief period of intense depression caused by the death of a loved one, or a long-term relationship falling apart, or any other transitory factor: I mean the sort of pathological bleakness that starts in your brainstem and travels down to your soul, to the point where there's brief periods in the day where you know (don't think, know) that suicide is the only answer. Days where the temptation to leave a corpse for others to find and the very act of looking in the mirror is so primally revolting you can barely do it. Days where you sicken yourself just by existing and when sitting in your car you want to start pulling off strips of skin simply because you can't be yourself and exist anymore. It's hard to describe what something like this feels like to someone who's been fortunate enough not to feel it- the very idea that the self no longer makes sense and you spend most of your time in a dream world of total, all-encompassing self-hatred and suffering. Not a romantic sorrow, not something passionate and artistic, but the greyness of living in that mental state, where sadness eventually gets overwhelmed by sheer tiredness, resignation, and regret that you ever existed. There's a potent mixture of insane rage and equally insane self-destruction in the feeling I think only really resonates with people who have been there before (and not even all the time, at that). It's a product of a very peculiar mixture of neurological chemicals and environmental suffering, Not really sad, not crying, not even wishing for another life, but just sitting on the couch, knees pulled to your chest, looking out the window, and not thinking because it hurts too much even to think. The agony that inspires a desperate bid for salvation at the bottom of a pill bottle.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

-Lame (05-28-2014),059 (03-05-2015),Anti (05-28-2014),DisasterMaste® (05-30-2014),eronikz (05-28-2014),Euphemistic (05-28-2014),[MPGH]Ghost (05-29-2014),Josh (05-28-2014),Misery Jr. (05-28-2014),n4n033 (05-29-2014),Rance-Sama (05-28-2014),[SMA] Paradise` (05-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Allen View Post

I hate you too. Always negative.
    only 2 u bb

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    Have you ever felt depressed? More properly, have you ever 'had' depression? Have you had months-long periods in your life that you can barely remember because they were mostly absorbed by sitting in your bedroom, trying to figure out how to leave and be 'normal' for a moment? I'm not talking about a brief period of intense depression caused by the death of a loved one, or a long-term relationship falling apart, or any other transitory factor: I mean the sort of pathological bleakness that starts in your brainstem and travels down to your soul, to the point where there's brief periods in the day where you know (don't think, know) that suicide is the only answer. Days where the temptation to leave a corpse for others to find and the very act of looking in the mirror is so primally revolting you can barely do it. Days where you sicken yourself just by existing and when sitting in your car you want to start pulling off strips of skin simply because you can't be yourself and exist anymore. It's hard to describe what something like this feels like to someone who's been fortunate enough not to feel it- the very idea that the self no longer makes sense and you spend most of your time in a dream world of total, all-encompassing self-hatred and suffering. Not a romantic sorrow, not something passionate and artistic, but the greyness of living in that mental state, where sadness eventually gets overwhelmed by sheer tiredness, resignation, and regret that you ever existed. There's a potent mixture of insane rage and equally insane self-destruction in the feeling I think only really resonates with people who have been there before (and not even all the time, at that). It's a product of a very peculiar mixture of neurological chemicals and environmental suffering, Not really sad, not crying, not even wishing for another life, but just sitting on the couch, knees pulled to your chest, looking out the window, and not thinking because it hurts too much even to think. The agony that inspires a desperate bid for salvation at the bottom of a pill bottle.
    That was brilliant.
    OT: You can't just dislike depressed people. It's not their fault you ignorant fuck.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Misery Jr. For This Useful Post:

[SMA] Paradise` (05-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Don't fall for the bait mates.

If you are serious, don't talk about depression if you've never been diagnosed with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
    Don't fall for the bait mates.

If you are serious, don't talk about depression if you've never been diagnosed with it.
    In the same way that people criticize pedophiles when they themselves have not been diagnosed with pedophilia. Nobody seems to have a problem with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

In the same way that people criticize pedophiles when they themselves have not been diagnosed with pedophilia. Nobody seems to have a problem with that.
    I'm going to continue on my way and hope you're trolling (which is most likely the case).
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

People criticize people who rape children. What's wrong with that?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (11-13-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I'm going to continue on my way and hope you're trolling (which is most likely the case).
    The queer cunt is too serious to be trolling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

People criticize people who rape children. What's wrong with that?
    Pedophile ≠ child molester.

That's the problem. Nobody gets it correct. A pedophile is somebody who just has the attraction, a child molester is somebody who actually assaults children.
    There are hundreds of thousands of innocent pedophiles who have done nothing wrong, and don't want to harm a child, so why should they get thrown under the bus? Pedophilia is considered a mental disorder, which cannot be helped. Why criticize innocent pedophiles, unless you have been diagnosed yourself?

Also, most people who molest children aren't actually diagnosed pedophiles, so....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

Rance-Sama (05-28-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Pedophile ≠ child molester.

That's the problem. Nobody gets it correct. A pedophile is somebody who just has the attraction, a child molester is somebody who actually assaults children.
    There are hundreds of thousands of innocent pedophiles who have done nothing wrong, and don't want to harm a child, so why should they get thrown under the bus? Pedophilia is considered a mental disorder, which cannot be helped. Why criticize innocent pedophiles, unless you have been diagnosed yourself?

Also, most people who molest children aren't actually diagnosed pedophiles, so....
    You're getting offtopic here dude. You're calling out people with depression for being depressed.
    Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 05-28-2014 at 08:20 PM. Reason: because i want to smd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

You're getting offtopic here dude. You're calling out people with depression for being depressed.
    The concept is the same.

You say I can't criticize depressed people, unless I have actually been depressed too.

So why do so many people think is it okay to criticize people with pedophilia (a mental disorder) when they are not diagnosed themselves?

They call out people with pedophilia for being attracted to children, which by itself there is nothing harmful about it. No action = no right to criticize
    Last edited by Auxilium; 05-28-2014 at 08:24 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

Assistive (05-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

The concept is the same.

You say I can't criticize depressed people, unless I have actually been depressed too.

So why do so many people think is it okay to criticize people with pedophilia (a mental disorder) when they are not diagnosed themselves?

They call out people with pedophilia for being attracted to children, which by itself there is nothing harmful about it. No action = no right to criticize
    Okay, pedophile. Whatever you say.

You just mad mj fucked children for fun .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

Panduurr (05-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'd murder you and your whole family if you're serious.

I bet you're the type of a person who would push another person in a wheelchair down a staircase then tell them it's their fault for being so physically disabled.

Humanity doesn’t seem to be changing for the better, and it hurts. It really fucking hurts.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Euphemistic For This Useful Post:

Josh (05-28-2014),Panduurr (05-30-2014)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast