Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Do it anyway, show him how wrong he is
    he's way to dense and ignorant, can't think of anything good to say
    fuck him.
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It looks like I've really hit your Achilles heels, people. Though, do you people have to be so hostile?

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    You're probably one of those rich white kids who's never had to lift a finger his whole fucking life. I can't imagine you know the slightest bit of what it feels like to be depressed. It's not that whole "Fuck my life my parents didn't buy me a car! I'm going to go complain on twitter I'm so depressed", Its the "I have absolutely no hope of a bright future and everyday i live hurts me more and more". You can't say shit about something until you've experienced it.
    Ok, so why do so many people condemn, and why do more people think that it's ok to condemn a murderer who is sick in the head, who has no conscience, telling him right from wrong. They don't know what it's like to be sick in the head like the guy who shot at Virginia tech, for example, so why is it OK to condemn them?

I'm just following your logic. You say that you can't talk about something unless you've experienced it yourself. So why condemn a murderer if you don't know what it's like to be in their shoes?

are you going to tell me it's an exception? if so, who's to say depression cannot be an exception too?
    Last edited by Auxilium; 05-29-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks
    I see you're only responding to people resorting to fallacies and insults to cover their arguments. I won't step into this, as I can already see people have stated what I would anyways.

Any thoughts on what Aborted or Azathoth said?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Animosityy View Post
    I see you're only responding to people resorting to fallacies and insults to cover their arguments. I won't step into this, as I can already see people have stated what I would anyways.

Any thoughts on what Aborted or Azathoth said?
    I think their input was valuable, and respect them for not jumping to conclusions/being aggressive. They had valid points.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post

I think their input was valuable, and respect them for not jumping to conclusions/being aggressive. They had valid points.
    Do you still dislike people that have clinical depression, or have their points had an affect on your views at all?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Do you still dislike people that have clinical depression, or have their points had an affect on your views at all?
    Wait a minute, he was actually serious?

I'm sorry but you don't really have the best reputation auxillum. Thought you were trolling. Oh well, too late to argue properly anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

It wasn't necessarily about every person with depression, but the constant negativity, pessimism that the people constantly express, bringing down the mood of the entire area. If you're depressed, fine, but don't make it other people's problems. Not that everybody does that, but most I have experienced around me do.

Thanks

It wasn't necessarily about every person with depression, but the constant negativity, pessimism that the people constantly express, bringing down the mood of the entire area. If you're depressed, fine, but don't make it other people's problems. Not that everybody does that, but most I have experienced around me do.
    It's not very fair to make a blanket statement in the first place, especially in the case that you're only going off of people you've been surrounded by. And I mean what do you expect, as previously stated in this thread. People have lost their will to live. Losing hope is one of the worst things I've ever gone through. It's not like I, or anyone else that has serious depression problems tries to force our pessimism onto others.

I myself constantly feel terrible for not being able to be happy, even around my best friends that I've known all my life. It's not as if I'm trying to push my problems or anything like that onto others. It's just that it's very hard for me to suddenly put on a smile and act as if all my problems are gone, and my will for life has been renewed.

And I mean to go back to the same argument, if you haven't ever experienced the pain and suffering that we constantly go through day in and day out, you can't fully understand. And I'm not saying that, as if I'm on some high horse on a pedestal, but only as the truth. If you have not experienced depression, good for you. I hope that you never have to understand what it is, or what it feels like.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

Gray (05-30-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You're probably one of those rich white kids who's never had to lift a finger his whole fucking life. I can't imagine you know the slightest bit of what it feels like to be depressed. It's not that whole "Fuck my life my parents didn't buy me a car! I'm going to go complain on twitter I'm so depressed", Its the "I have absolutely no hope of a bright future and everyday i live hurts me more and more". You can't say shit about something until you've experienced it.
    And you are a fat white kid that wishes he was born in Japan, where he can enjoy all the cringe-worthy anime shows he jerks off to. You are a weeaboo piece of trash that society looks at, trys to understand, then gives up because there is nothing to understand. You are just fucking weird.

Now I'm going to insult your post; You can say whatever the fuck you want and NOT have to experience the situation. I dislike politics. So does that mean I have to experience what its like to be a politician before I can judge? No. Also, OP has a point. If you have ever been around a "depressed" person, its annoying as fuck. They don't want to do anything, they don't say shit, they barely look at you. Why would anyone what to associate with that? And if they think "I have no hope of a bright future and everyday I live hurts me more and more" then you just seem like a whiny bitch that sits around and doesn't try to fix his/her problems. If you are truly depressed, try to help yourself instead of moping around and bring everyone around you down as well.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I seriously dislike depressed people. Their negativity is annoying. Really brings my urine to a boil when they try to inject their pessimism into everything.

They just need to get happy, already. Sheesh.
    They can't really help it.
    If you get mad at people that are depressed, would it be okay for me to be mad at you for being mad at people that are depressed?
    I mean, it happens, but it's still wrong.
    So no, I pity them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

And you are a fat white kid that wishes he was born in Japan, where he can enjoy all the cringe-worthy anime shows he jerks off to. You are a weeaboo piece of trash that society looks at, trys to understand, then gives up because there is nothing to understand. You are just fucking weird.

Now I'm going to insult your post; You can say whatever the fuck you want and NOT have to experience the situation. I dislike politics. So does that mean I have to experience what its like to be a politician before I can judge? No. Also, OP has a point. If you have ever been around a "depressed" person, its annoying as fuck. They don't want to do anything, they don't say shit, they barely look at you. Why would anyone what to associate with that? And if they think "I have no hope of a bright future and everyday I live hurts me more and more" then you just seem like a whiny bitch that sits around and doesn't try to fix his/her problems. If you are truly depressed, try to help yourself instead of moping around and bring everyone around you down as well.

Nigga I'm a 6'3 140 pound Brazilian kid not some fatass americunt but thanks for the compliments bb<3
    I get both sides of the argument but i just feel like depression is one of those things that you really have to experience to fully understand. Like others have said if they could stop it they would.
    I'm done arguing though since i think my point is clear enough whether you believe it or not
    Last edited by Kodoku; 05-30-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Thanks
    Someone please tell me this guy is trolling, you can't be serious right?

Quote Originally Posted by SammyDoge1 View Post
    +1 Vouch for @Panduurr , Legit, Good seller, very friendly & Patient! Good doing businesses!
    Quote Originally Posted by imamosher1 View Post
    Great seller - he went first..only took 5 mins all good!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thatman1 View Post
    Vouch for this guy! Transaction went smoothly, only took 10mins.
    Thx bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by TryOne View Post
    Really nice and fast Transaction

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm a 6'3 140 pound Brazilian kid
    Someone needs to get you a sandwich. Or 2.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

Someone needs to get you a sandwich. Or 2.
    Huehuehue i can't afford it. gib moni pls.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast