Thread: Hack server?

Thanks

Hack server?

Ok ,today i was playing on a zCarl B team server if that's familiar with anyone and I got banned after donating 150$ Creative rank to show my support. I was just wondering if their's some sort of way to do some mischief to the server because the staff on there abuse power and are so stuck up. If i did the littlest thing they would somehow find a loop in the creative rules and punish me. I have gotten muted and kicked on there numerous times and banned twice and I haven't been abusing my power. I feel this is possible because a month or so ago there were some hackers who banned all the players on the server and when the server got back up there were these dudes with creative 2 million damage weapons tping to people without request and killing everyone. I know I feel like I'm a newb with a lot of impossible hacking ideas on my mind but I just wish I could ruin the staff's day like they did mine.
    Last edited by pierdolsie1; 06-01-2014 at 12:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You have alts? If you have , social engineering might get you op or something idk...you could send him stuff over skype!
    If you want i could make you something

Thanks
    Well first off why did you donate $150 to them if they're stuck up... and you can apply for a refund if that's the case.

A: Find an alt there's a bunch on the internet then add on skype play a little get them to install a few trust worthy plugins then a force op one and then you can have some fun

Finally this is my personal way to getting op on some servers if the owner is stupid enough. Tell them to crack there server by saying go into server properties and set online mode to false then save and restart then you log in as one of the staff unban yourself if you want to and op yourself and they will not know what hit them
    Last edited by rhsRTHsRThsrthrth; 06-01-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Grab a couple of Alt accounts, tonnes out there for free lol. Lets hope it wasnt an IP ban then you would have to se a nother computer xP