Hybrid View

Thanks

Sniper ownage? NOW REAL ;p

Watch this,iraki sniper in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGHEwkTRrtE

Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Thanks
    Dude, Thats sicks..

Those are real people dieing there, Not just a game..

Imagen you are there.. How would you feel if someone just.. laughed at it..

Kinda pathetic..
    yuu shouldent take that so lightly.. Its serius buisness..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by dokuda_aijyen View Post
    Dude, Thats sicks..

Those are real people dieing there, Not just a game..

Imagen you are there.. How would you feel if someone just.. laughed at it..

Kinda pathetic..
    yuu shouldent take that so lightly.. Its serius buisness..
    yea the people are mostly US soldiers and its a good thing how would you feel if sum1 violated on ur area for no god dam reason jus making life a lil more fucked up each day

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    yea the people are mostly US soldiers and its a good thing how would you feel if sum1 violated on ur area for no god dam reason jus making life a lil more fucked up each day
    Good Job Sniper, use the Lords name in Vain. Anyways your dumb, FUCK OFF.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    no, YOURE dumb. you cant even spell properly. and youre a goddam hypocrite

"you sinned, FUCK YOU"

idiot

oh, btw

FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    no, YOURE dumb. you cant even spell properly. and youre a goddam hypocrite

"you sinned, FUCK YOU"

idiot

oh, btw

FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD FUCK GOD
    LOL ROFL LMAO talk about being a hypocrite, "...goddam..." hahaha moron!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressi0n View Post
    If you knew shit about history you'd wouldn't call me dumb . its the crusades all over again look. Muslims no matter what race they are my brothers and sisters so if i saw them injustice upon them i would do the same thing to them, its not only muslims i would fight if i saw injustice on anyone i would fight for their right

Hitler did one mistake he actually went against a race and blamed all of the people he disliked but US learned from their mistake they use "Terrorism" as a way to get what they want and In the world after 9/11 world looks at us
    Muslims as All terrorists they are smart they use there tactics to control ur view.In the 1960's the head of the FBI J. Edger he Made African Americans
    sell drugs so African American wouldn't uprise in society and look at them now there position in society some black kids in where i live they starting from 14 they join gangs sell drugs weed. The government makes your mind a little racist towards the people they Dislike their satanic ways

I am not gonna say anything against you because you have lack of knowledge
    You easily get misguided By the media Obtain info on the world you live in dont use the tv Do actual research and learn to be respectful towards others then lets have a serious talk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Are those american troops
    ???????????????????????

U should fucking go to hell for watching this

And whoever posted this

I hope u get sniped

Thanks
    If you knew shit about history you'd wouldn't call me dumb . its the crusades all over again look. Muslims no matter what race they are my brothers and sisters so if i saw them injustice upon them i would do the same thing to them, its not only muslims i would fight if i saw injustice on anyone i would fight for their right

Hitler did one mistake he actually went against a race and blamed all of the people he disliked but US learned from their mistake they use "Terrorism" as a way to get what they want and In the world after 9/11 world looks at us
    Muslims as All terrorists they are smart they use there tactics to control ur view.In the 1960's the head of the FBI J. Edger he Made African Americans
    sell drugs so African American wouldn't uprise in society and look at them now there position in society some black kids in where i live they starting from 14 they join gangs sell drugs weed. The government makes your mind a little racist towards the people they Dislike their satanic ways

I am not gonna say anything against you because you have lack of knowledge
    You easily get misguided By the media Obtain info on the world you live in dont use the tv Do actual research and learn to be respectful towards others then lets have a serious talk
    dude you words are 100% good may god bless you my bro!

Thanks
    serilsy your a moron.. go and dick ride sadam more coud you? cant you just be happy that usa take him away from iraq.. moron..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT View Post
    serilsy your a moron.. go and dick ride sadam more coud you? cant you just be happy that usa take him away from iraq.. moron..

???????????????????????????????? I DON GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE U.S. FUCK SADDAM THE NIGGA WORKED FOR THE US GOVERNMENT FUCK I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DONT DO SUICIDE BOMBINGs ITS SUM SHIT YOU HEAR ON TV
    AND I AM NO BITCH OR A PUSSY SUM ASS COME VIOLATES ME OR MY PEOPLE
    IMMA DO THE SAME SHIT JUBA DID FUCK EM UP .YOU KIDS DON'T FUCKIN LIVE THERE YOU KIDS NEVER FACED WHAT THEY ARE FACING YOU KIDS SHOULD TURN OFF THAT TV AND DO SOME FUCKIN HOMEWORK STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHICH ASS DIED IN IRAQ ITS WAR NIGGAS WILL DIE LEAVE LIKE THT if you want peace in the mid-east or WORLD AFFAIRS TO STOP wait for jesus (pbuh) to return and guide you guys the right way

LOOK I AM ANTI-U.S.A GOVERNMENT AND IM NOT HATING AMERICANS IM HATING THOSE BASTARDS THT RUN UR GOVERNMENT AND THIS WORLD SO MY PIONTS WILL PROBABLY GO AGAINST YOU I AM SORRY IF MY WORDS EFFECTED YOU MENTALLY

Thanks
    ???????????????????????????????? I DON GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE U.S. FUCK SADDAM THE NIGGA WORKED FOR THE US GOVERNMENT FUCK I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY DONT DO SUICIDE BOMBINGs ITS SUM SHIT YOU HEAR ON TV
    AND I AM NO BITCH OR A PUSSY SUM ASS COME VIOLATES ME OR MY PEOPLE
    IMMA DO THE SAME SHIT JUBA DID FUCK EM UP .YOU KIDS DON'T FUCKIN LIVE THERE YOU KIDS NEVER FACED WHAT THEY ARE FACING YOU KIDS SHOULD TURN OFF THAT TV AND DO SOME FUCKIN HOMEWORK STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHICH ASS DIED IN IRAQ ITS WAR NIGGAS WILL DIE LEAVE LIKE THT if you want peace in the mid-east or WORLD AFFAIRS TO STOP wait for jesus (pbuh) to return and guide you guys the right way

LOOK I AM ANTI-U.S.A GOVERNMENT AND IM NOT HATING AMERICANS IM HATING THOSE BASTARDS THT RUN UR GOVERNMENT AND THIS WORLD SO MY PIONTS WILL PROBABLY GO AGAINST YOU I AM SORRY IF MY WORDS EFFECTED YOU MENTALLY
    serilsly you need help... iraqi are morns.. if they coud stop killing each other.. they woud get some where....

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by icet View Post

why the fuck would u post this in here u moron fucking sinner peice of shit!!!! this isnt a game, its LIFE! dont patronize it dont make fun of it, its not a laughing matter..... thank you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by icet View Post

FUCK YOU! you sick bastard, burn in hell, you may me a raghead terrorist, but those are our soldiers dieing out there, little fucker

Thanks
    Oh ya, Allahs will to kill, you probably dont care, but i have a Muslim Friend, Immagrants From Afganistan, i was talking to him about this whole thing, and he said," Those People in Iraq, call themselfs Muslims, but they are a Disgrace" His Family is From Northern Afganistan, and Lived in the Premisis of the Northern Alliance, a Group of Muslims, Allies with america, Fighting against Terrorism. How about you tell your little raghead friends to stop Blowing themselfs up because they are Gealous of the U.S, its economy and government , or shall i say, " Allahs Will" Fucking Stupid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast