Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Ok im an athiest and FYI most of india is either Hindu Or Sikh
    Hindu's are retarded they love Cows too much, I wonder what they do with the cow when no one is looking. Also you have to be retarded to miss out on such a good meal...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    good thing my family isnt hindu huh
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    Hindu's are retarded they love Cows too much, I wonder what they do with the cow when no one is looking. Also you have to be retarded to miss out on such a good meal...
    Quite the contrary, "American's are retarded they love Eagles too much, I wonder what they do with the eagle when no one is looking. Also you have to be retarded to miss out on such a good meal..."

Also, great, you flamed another religion, banned!

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Quite the contrary, "American's are retarded they love Eagles too much, I wonder what they do with the eagle when no one is looking. Also you have to be retarded to miss out on such a good meal..."

Also, great, you flamed another religion, banned!
    Maybe because its an endangered bird.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianIsAMentalDisorder View Post
    Maybe because its an endangered bird.
    no it isnt buddy go google it =D
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yep, good job! So why aren't you eating Eagle, sounds good?

Oh by the way, your ignorance is obvious. Quite a large percent of Hindus are vegetarians, and a small percent of Buddhists are too. It's called Karma. The ones that do eat meat don't eat Cows because they are "sacred," which isn't the same as worshiping it (to save you time to fetch a dictionary).

Oh, and due to the fact that Cows eat grass, and their stomach contains methane, the whole cattle industry contributes so much to global warming, so save a few cows, it's better than walking for the rest of your life, "incase you want a source" https://www.cgfi.org/materials/articl...pril_01_05.htm.

Your such a naieve fool.

--- Edit ---
    It's so funny, especially the Muslim part from sf0d, he sees Iberson's "sand niggar" thing, so he must think, that's a muslim!!!1111111 Hahahahha, wow I am starting to feel bad for you... He couldn't even defend himself against Iberson's 1 sentence pwnage. "THOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME!" Hi Yahweh!1111111111
    Last edited by arunforce; 07-20-2007 at 09:58 AM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Didn't you bring up that Yahweh thing before and I told you its Hebrew for god just like Allah is god for Arab.

Vegetarians cause global warming too, plants change carbon dioxide into oxygen, so how are we supposed to end global warming with all the plants the vegetarians are eating.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Didn't you bring up that Yahweh thing before and I told you its Hebrew for god just like Allah is god for Arab.

Vegetarians cause global warming too, plants change carbon dioxide into oxygen, so how are we supposed to end global warming with all the plants the vegetarians are eating.
    Those are made from Farms for us to Eat, Designated areas where man planted these vegetables where none were growing. So vegetarians actually help the enviroment for parts of the year :O its not like people go out of there way and destroy habitats and hurt the earth badly (deforestation in large areas of vegetation, the tropical rain forests of the world)

Thanks

wow...he totally pwned the vegans....

IBEEEEEEE u gonna take him talking about mom?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CFGI.org
    Instead, the Greens demanded ridiculous battery-powered electric cars. They demand we spend billions to clutter the landscape with tens of thousands of huge, unsightly wind turbines that kill birds and bats. They say we can't approve nuclear plants until we demonstrate safe storage of spent fuel—for 10,000 years! They're even suing to stop geothermal power plants that have no emissions, no radioactive waste and virtually no footprint on the land.
    That's just not right. A power source that comes strait from the earth and they want to kill it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

That argument is sad...most of the vegetarians actually GROW vegetables.

How many accounts have you made?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    holy shit, you are stupider then a stick

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

waht happends ????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You dumbass...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    You dumbass...
    chill you.. i jsut wanted to see the vids that all... dont get it..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast