Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Finally Youtube gets balls, theres probably a fatwa already because of it.

Thanks
    For crap. If you your mum gets killed by a special group or something. You see your mum getting nailed with bullets right in-front of you. Do you just walk away?
    Dude, we are humans not robots. We do fucking have feelings, yes I am a muslim and I am against Bush and the extremists "Islamists". It's extremism in every religion, just that the media cover the Islam now. As Hitler tried to kill all the jews, Bush is trying to get rid of the muslims. After 60 years, we will look back, and everyone will feel sorry for the muslims. Right?
    The US soldiers are humans too, but if both of the sides can't interrogate kill the fucking government.
    They haven't been in a battlefield. Like, what the hell has an innocent Iraqi militant against an innocent US soldier?
    They are "fighting" for their religion, country or what the heck. If you see someone related near to you die in front of you, would you just simply walk away? If you lose all your family, without a fucking reason. Your only living in a country, the government is stupid and starts a war. Your home gets bombed, your family gets roasted, your the only one who survived, but you wished you were a dead man. You have no family left, absolute no photoes, no nothing.
    The only way to get out the rage out of your mind is to go against the innocent US soldier or whatsoever. You find that your life is not worth anymore. Who do you have? No one to relate with, your village has been a total diaster. You think about the times when you were having fun with your family.
    Your raged, and join or create a militia group and die. Then the religion comes in mind, extremists telling though raged minds to die. Because you feel that you are nothing.
    So you seek to a jihad group, and do something "holy" for the religion. You get brainwashed, but not have the common sense to stop because you have nothing left.
    Try to put yourself into the situation, try to imagine peoples how you can try to live in a war society. You remember that the day before you and your family were sitting togheter, chatting and laughing, next day everything is gone.
    Can't control your mind, no common sense, you want to revenge the enemy (It's a part of the human nature for defense), join a jihad group, gets brainwashed about the Holy War against the Western World and in the end, go and blow yourself nearby a US convoy.
    The US soldiers who gets hurt has probably not even seen you, they have a family too. Into a fiest of rage you blow yourself up yelling "Allah-Akbar".
    *Boom*, 2 US soldiers dead and 5 serious injured you will see the next hour worldwide at BBC or CNN (maybe 4 US soldiers died and 10 serious injured who the hell knows, media cover some of the truth).
    So many human lives gone, for nothing. Iraq was OK as it were, why the hell make the daily life even worse?
    The US soldier will be sent to America and it will be held a ceremony of the brave soldier. So many peoples will cry, so many lives gone....for absolutely nothing...

Nothing ever comes good from war. NEVER!

It's hard to describe a life of an innocent US soldier and a life of an insurgent.
    Who to blame on? Well, send the fucking government to war in a small area. Then they will realize the cost of war, physically....

Though to see your friend die in-front of you for a US soldier too. Two different nationalities, personalities, religion, they're daily life, but one thing combines is the feeling. Both are humans, and humans got feelings.

End.

Thanks
    kiling people is bad film

Thanks
    wtf removed....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teufel123 View Post
    wtf removed....
    Disgusting piece of crap, you would want it to be there?

Thanks

verry nice ownage

fuccccccccccck them lol
    the american soldiers ghets pure pwnage nice video lol ahahahahah fuck them i hope they burn in the hell hahahaha lol nice .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    for some reason i cant see it.

My Email: Madonam@msn.com

Thanks
    More sniping ownagez:
    SMH.com.au

I'm going to upload one on YouTube s00n.

Thanks
    ahahah yeah to much vips are banned on this section lol

Thanks
    why is no body posting any more hellooo???

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo! View Post
    More sniping ownagez:
    SMH.com.au

I'm going to upload one on YouTube s00n.

i hope u rot in hell u and that ****** above me..
    you dont understand the maeaning of this...
    read this whole thread
    you will maybe learn what life is and how precious it is

you may not be religious and its easy to see how you arent....
    seeing another man die is so cold man

i dont want to wish death upon you because that isnt right..

im all for religion as im catholic but hoenstly you have no self respect or respect for others
    im glad you banned

i hope the iraqii nub above me gts banned too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    If you knew shit about history you'd wouldn't call me dumb . its the crusades all over again look. Muslims no matter what race they are my brothers and sisters so if i saw them injustice upon them i would do the same thing to them, its not only muslims i would fight if i saw injustice on anyone i would fight for their right

Hitler did one mistake he actually went against a race and blamed all of the people he disliked but US learned from their mistake they use "Terrorism" as a way to get what they want and In the world after 9/11 world looks at us
    Muslims as All terrorists they are smart they use there tactics to control ur view.In the 1960's the head of the FBI J. Edger he Made African Americans
    sell drugs so African American wouldn't uprise in society and look at them now there position in society some black kids in where i live they starting from 14 they join gangs sell drugs weed. The government makes your mind a little racist towards the people they Dislike their satanic ways

I am not gonna say anything against you because you have lack of knowledge
    You easily get misguided By the media Obtain info on the world you live in dont use the tv Do actual research and learn to be respectful towards others then lets have a serious talk
    dude you words are 100% good may god bless you my bro!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam View Post
    dude you words are 100% good may god bless you my bro!
    You mean Allah...

Thanks
    Idiots !!!!! That´s not funny, when someone dies!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chc18 View Post
    You mean Allah...
    Allah means the creator in Arabic.
    The word god defines creator.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast