Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmythesnail View Post
    Well as far as it goes to being released. I honestly doubt anyone in there right mind, unless attempting to really ruin the whole economics, would release that trading bot if they had been the one keeping it undercover, I mean seriously, he/she/it probably makes a lot off of this bot and will continue to do so, one second, let me just release my bot out to the public and no longer make such a profit... Heck no. But I must admit it is annoying, and it does affect me since people base there prices off of these bots, they think oh, this bot is selling cosmic at 4 life, I should sell it at 4 life because that bot is selling it like that, what? No! It annoys me since if I was going to buy a cosmic for 4 life, I might as well just buy it from the bot rather than the person....
    I always see Cosmic for 2-3 life, you must not be looking hard enough.
    The ends justify the means.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFart View Post
    thats not he meant...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    *facepalm* as the guy above said, that was not what I was trying to say, I was using it as an example.

Thanks
    *facepalm* as the guy above said, that was not what I was trying to say, I was using it as an example.
    I mean it exactly as I said. I never see people base their prices of bots. People typically do it 'how much can I extort before people start ignoring me?'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I mean it exactly as I said. I never see people base their prices of bots. People typically do it 'how much can I extort before people start ignoring me?'.
    Before I start going insane from how... I can't think of the word... from how much I dislike your opinion, I will say some things, I have been playing this game for... god knows how long, not sure how long ago it was since bags were public and people dropped their items upon death.. anyways, I see the market on a regular basis, whenever I see the market (By market I am referring to UsWest server and the people selling things on there) I spend around 2-3 hours on there selling my vault out and buying stuff I want to buy. So Acclaims then, never used to be 4 life, I saw this bot, always saw this bot, buying an acclaim for 2 or 3 life (Can't quite remember) and selling it for 4 life, so I was like, pfft, who the heck sells acclaims for 4 life, before I knew it, i was seeing people, non botted people, selling acclaims for 4 life, this was annoying cause it should be worth 3 life, and if I was going to buy it for 4, I WOULD JUST GO TO A BOT, so when people started trading me saying give me 4 life for this acclaim, it bugged me for the reason I mentioned earlier.

Now there isn't as much bots selling items as used to be, but I will use a good example as of now, COVERT BOW. Familiar with it right? Tier 12 bow. Worth 1 life, correct? Well, it should be worth 1 life, and heck would I sell it or buy it for 2 because it is just a rip-off, I would much prefer to go farm a D-Bow (Though I don't need to farm it since I have it anyways). Yet I always seem to see people now selling covert for 2 life, 2 LIFE!?!? If you do not believe go check for yourself, I would post screenshot proof but I really don't see it being necessary. Need more proof?

Shield of the Colossus, that is a shield (Obviously), the Tier 6 shield, it should be worth 2 life, of course before we continue, I alone do not dictate prices, I am just saying what I think prices should be from my long time of playing this game.. Anyways, it should be worth 2 life, it usually has been in the past, a bot came a long, sold it for 3 life, very well, it is only a bot, like that can ever change anything.... Oh look at that, people start selling it 3 life. Well, what a COINCIDENCE. Right? Nope, wrong! The same thing applies to the T6 spell, sometimes the T6 Helmet.

If you start saying, oh but I saw a guy selling that shield for 2 life, or whatever, yes, there are people that sometimes do sell them for what should be the right price, however, most of it gets generalized from bots. Seriously. I remember talking with my guild about how we should all go to UsWest and say selling *Insert item here* for *insert price here* to make more profit, and since it is a lot of people doing it, a lot of people start to think, oh, that is the price of that item. Of course I am not saying this applies to every item because it doesn't, but it does apply a lot, saying you never see people basing their prices off of bots means you obviously don't go to UsWest much, play the game much, or are just generally blind. And by the way if your blind, then I am sorry to you, but that is most likely not the case...

EDIT: Just in case you are thinking I do not know anything about the game because my low reputation and post count on this site, well you, sir/madam, are wrong.
    Last edited by Jimmythesnail; 06-11-2014 at 12:07 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmythesnail For This Useful Post:

RookieLazer (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Yet I always seem to see people now selling covert for 2 life, 2 LIFE!?!? If you do not believe go check for yourself, I would post screenshot proof but I really don't see it being necessary. Need more proof?
    I thought that at the moment Covert was 4 def, I never see people who buy it, because they favor the UT bows.
    I alone do not dictate prices, I am just saying what I think prices should be from my long time of playing this game..
    That doesn't really have any relevancy. You seem to be trying to dictate them, because you are basing your prices on what you think they should be.
    So Acclaims then, never used to be 4 life, I saw this bot, always saw this bot, buying an acclaim for 2 or 3 life (Can't quite remember) and selling it for 4 life, so I was like, pfft, who the heck sells acclaims for 4 life, before I knew it, i was seeing people, non botted people, selling acclaims for 4 life, this was annoying cause it should be worth 3 life, and if I was going to buy it for 4, I WOULD JUST GO TO A BOT, so when people started trading me saying give me 4 life for this acclaim, it bugged me for the reason I mentioned earlier.
    That still falls under
    Of course I am not saying this applies to every item because it doesn't, but it does apply a lot, saying you never see people basing their prices off of bots means you obviously don't go to UsWest much, play the game much, or are just generally blind. And by the way if your blind, then I am sorry to you, but that is most likely not the case...
    That's a bit judgemental. I don't need to go to UsWest because I farm my own items. Also, if I was blind, I would most likely not be on this forum because I would not be able to type accurately. As for the part that insinuates that I don't play much, that is incorrect.

EDIT: Just in case you are thinking I do not know anything about the game because my low reputation and post count on this site, well you, sir/madam, are wrong.
    Post count/rep don't matter to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Before I start going insane from how... I can't think of the word... from how much I dislike your opinion, I will say some things, I have been playing this game for... god knows how long, not sure how long ago it was since bags were public and people dropped their items upon death.. anyways, I see the market on a regular basis, whenever I see the market (By market I am referring to UsWest server and the people selling things on there) I spend around 2-3 hours on there selling my vault out and buying stuff I want to buy. So Acclaims then, never used to be 4 life, I saw this bot, always saw this bot, buying an acclaim for 2 or 3 life (Can't quite remember) and selling it for 4 life, so I was like, pfft, who the heck sells acclaims for 4 life, before I knew it, i was seeing people, non botted people, selling acclaims for 4 life, this was annoying cause it should be worth 3 life, and if I was going to buy it for 4, I WOULD JUST GO TO A BOT, so when people started trading me saying give me 4 life for this acclaim, it bugged me for the reason I mentioned earlier.

Now there isn't as much bots selling items as used to be, but I will use a good example as of now, COVERT BOW. Familiar with it right? Tier 12 bow. Worth 1 life, correct? Well, it should be worth 1 life, and heck would I sell it or buy it for 2 because it is just a rip-off, I would much prefer to go farm a D-Bow (Though I don't need to farm it since I have it anyways). Yet I always seem to see people now selling covert for 2 life, 2 LIFE!?!? If you do not believe go check for yourself, I would post screenshot proof but I really don't see it being necessary. Need more proof?

Shield of the Colossus, that is a shield (Obviously), the Tier 6 shield, it should be worth 2 life, of course before we continue, I alone do not dictate prices, I am just saying what I think prices should be from my long time of playing this game.. Anyways, it should be worth 2 life, it usually has been in the past, a bot came a long, sold it for 3 life, very well, it is only a bot, like that can ever change anything.... Oh look at that, people start selling it 3 life. Well, what a COINCIDENCE. Right? Nope, wrong! The same thing applies to the T6 spell, sometimes the T6 Helmet.

If you start saying, oh but I saw a guy selling that shield for 2 life, or whatever, yes, there are people that sometimes do sell them for what should be the right price, however, most of it gets generalized from bots. Seriously. I remember talking with my guild about how we should all go to UsWest and say selling *Insert item here* for *insert price here* to make more profit, and since it is a lot of people doing it, a lot of people start to think, oh, that is the price of that item. Of course I am not saying this applies to every item because it doesn't, but it does apply a lot, saying you never see people basing their prices off of bots means you obviously don't go to UsWest much, play the game much, or are just generally blind. And by the way if your blind, then I am sorry to you, but that is most likely not the case...

thx for this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I thought that at the moment Covert was 4 def, I never see people who buy it, because they favor the UT bows.

That doesn't really have any relevancy. You seem to be trying to dictate them, because you are basing your prices on what you think they should be.

That still falls under

That's a bit judgemental. I don't need to go to UsWest because I farm my own items. Also, if I was blind, I would most likely not be on this forum because I would not be able to type accurately. As for the part that insinuates that I don't play much, that is incorrect.

Post count/rep don't matter to me.
    There is obviously no sense in trying to show you what is generally right. Also, the doesn't have relevancy part, um, someone can say something that doesn't have relevancy as long as what they are saying is still mostly relevant? I mean seriously, why the heck would you even feel the need to point something like irrelevancy out. For the record if you are farming your own items, then you obviously wouldn't have the need to go to UsWest much now would you? So you wouldn't actually know as much as someone who goes there everyday for a long time for trading? Or am I wrong?

Thanks
    There is obviously no sense in trying to show you what is generally right. Also, the doesn't have relevancy part, um, someone can say something that doesn't have relevancy as long as what they are saying is still mostly relevant? I mean seriously, why the heck would you even feel the need to point something like irrelevancy out. For the record if you are farming your own items, then you obviously wouldn't have the need to go to UsWest much now would you? So you wouldn't actually know as much as someone who goes there everyday for a long time for trading? Or am I wrong?
    Items fluctuate in cost very little in day-to-day trades. It's not like prices jump from 1life to 4life in a day's absence. I only go into UsWest when I need to, so obviously I wouldn't know as much who goes everyday. But, as you said in an earlier post, neither do you. Typically I go every 1 and a half week and spend as much time as needed, so I get a pretty good overview of current prices of seeing 50+ text bubbles fill up my screen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Bleb, never said neither do I, i typically go on on UsWest everyday anyway, this is why when I see someone posting something that I see everyday, well everyday that I play, it is quite irritating, never mind I am sure this discussion has gone on for long enough .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmythesnail For This Useful Post:

MasterFart (06-13-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12