Thanks

CANA account with Classic Viper and some perms

As the title implies, looking for a CANA account with classic viper and some perms, good standing, PM me with offers (reasonable please), if you want you can notify that you PMed me in the thread. Payment will be via PayPal or Amazon Gift (Amazon Gift preferred because it's less of a hassle). Thank you for your interest! Will go first if you have a good rep, if not will use MM.

Edit: Full information required after transaction is done for obvious reasons, thanks!
    Last edited by noblige; 06-09-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noblige View Post
    As the title implies, looking for a CANA account with classic viper and some perms, good standing, PM me with offers (reasonable please), if you want you can notify that you PMed me in the thread. Payment will be via PayPal or Amazon Gift (Amazon Gift preferred because it's less of a hassle). Thank you for your interest! Will go first if you have a good rep, if not will use MM.

Edit: Full information required after transaction is done for obvious reasons, thanks!
    Is the classic viper a must ?
    I got a nice account, but no classic viper.

Thanks
    I've got an account perfect for you with perm spec.

Thanks
    My account has A classic Raven and Classic mei not sure if u want that. I have a post of it. check the first page of this forum should be under RHSDespie15 WTS 4 Star GEN account $175-250. ill sell it to you for $125
    Last edited by RHSDespie15; 12-22-2014 at 06:59 PM.