Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Ghost Banned + Family Sharing difficult Question

Dear Community,

I have a Question.

First of all, my Situation:

I got banned (Confirmed by ACTV Support) on my MAIN Steam Account (Manual Ban, no VAC BAN). - only was using self coded FPS Unlocker + some Tables for CheatEngine (legit looking stuff) + one time VISUAL TOOL but thats 1 month ago

Then i found out the "Steam Family Sharing" Solution and made a 2nd Account and was able to play with a "Fresh Start" 5 Days ago.
    I was using the FPS Unlocker again and now, i cant connect again, so i think its a Manual Ban again?!

My Question:
    Is the 2nd Ban because of the Main Acc? Or because of the FPS Unlocker? i mean, may i can use the FPS Unlocker on a FULL NEW ACC with a NEW KEY ? i mean i can not imagine thats it because of the fps unlocker!

i want to play ghost with 120fps! not 91! so you guys think i would be "safer" with a new ACC+new Key and ONLY using the FPS unlocker (no more stat tables etc.)
    Last edited by paradox3lite; 06-09-2014 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Probably because of the FPS unlocker you get banned. If you don't use the Unlocker, then you should be fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Untill you are not vac banned on main account, open new account and use family share again. The share limit is "5" active account for the rest no limit.
    Use FPS unlocker is nosense, +30 will not make difference and you will get only more server lag issue due shitty activision server

Thanks
    No! My problem is, i have. 120HZ Monitor and the difference of 120fps and 91fps is huge (for me)
    I can hold a steady 3.8 KD with 120fps ! And with 91fps it feels so shuttering and unsmooth! I only have a 2+ kd and thats not my league

So today i bougt a new copy of ghost!

Previous i was using my self made fps unlocker with c++ (and process running checks etc) maybe that was de problem for the ban?

May you think im more safe with a CE Table trainer? I only unlock the fps befor connected to Online Service and the i close the trainer.

What do you think?

Thx a lot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by paradox3lite View Post
    No! My problem is, i have. 120HZ Monitor and the difference of 120fps and 91fps is huge (for me)
    I can hold a steady 3.8 KD with 120fps ! And with 91fps it feels so shuttering and unsmooth! I only have a 2+ kd and thats not my league

So today i bougt a new copy of ghost!

Previous i was using my self made fps unlocker with c++ (and process running checks etc) maybe that was de problem for the ban?

May you think im more safe with a CE Table trainer? I only unlock the fps befor connected to Online Service and the i close the trainer.

What do you think?

Thx a lot
    I think they're watching the Unlock address, so making a new account(with a new copy) wont do alot, But... I could be wrong.

Thanks
    Thx

i need a 2nd opinion from another user here please what would be the safest way of using a fps unlocker?

And that all is strange because my friend was also using MY OWN FPS UNLOCKER and he can play with np.
    And i thought that bans ar at least 1 week delayd? because my 2nd acc was banned within 4 days...

Thx a lot guys
    Last edited by paradox3lite; 06-10-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You can uninstall CE and use Artmoney with stealth opion enabled but is not a great deal if FPS value is monitored.
    Last edited by ginuz; 06-10-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks
    Hm ok thx so can this be monitored? Because my friend is not banned and was using it too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I have No VAC ban nor Manual Ban And i just get connecting to online service's all the time altough i havent used a single hack since the newest update

3.12.X < Something like that anyways is there is another soloution?
    **DONT BOTHER TRYING**

Thanks
    30+ fps will make a difference, if you get 60, it looks smoother than 30 if you have a 60 hz monitor same with 120 hz and so on

Thanks
    guys calm down with your presumptions - fact is change adress in fps is banable, nightmare put this option out from his hacks. paradox i feel with you i also have a 144 mhz monitor with g-sync and the thing to play with 91 fps is sickening. i get the ban as you from fps change my fault.... nightmare says clearly he change or trow out the fps option this thing ban him and us... 120 hz 144 hz monitor who cares play this shitty console port game with 91 fps. thats the end para and you can nothing do it again. - technical answer is the hexadezimal for fps is on gun that means when you change your fps as you like you get banned. that happens also to me.

but as also others say shit on your fps... fact is people hack as hell, the old times like black ops 1 or cod4 with 200 fps and 100 maxpackets are over...

only for paradox:

off topic... paradox beste fps zahl in ghosts wäre natürlich 120, game auf 91 beschränkt is fps adresse issn vac ban drauf mich hats auch erwischt, wollte wie du die performance haben klar hab 2 780 gtx ti bin auch gebannt worden. rechnete au nie damit das die die die fps adresse als sofort ban ausschreiben, jo des war heftig.

so we...change fps adress in cod ghosts is perma ban and no delay - lol

so nightmare has reigned as the first...
    Last edited by Horror; 08-12-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ginuz View Post
    Untill you are not vac banned on main account, open new account and use family share again. The share limit is "5" active account for the rest no limit.
    Use FPS unlocker is nosense, +30 will not make difference and you will get only more server lag issue due shitty activision server
    You run, shoot, and do everything faster at 120fps

Quake logic
    Rig | 5820K - GTX1080 AMP
    P870KM1 | 7700K - GTX1080N SLi

Thanks
    quake logic does other says like cod 4 120 is unlikly 125 witch packets 63 yes, but you you can nothing change in ghosts. retail monkey server for all...

fov change also high banable...so beware, iam not expert but i know the fps thing a week later nightmare tells you....so look.. this guy does all that his hacks are sill save... its a guy who do something for others... rest is request shit who has no idee from the technic in ghost or stupid young people who are to lazy...

sure i can say why does nightmare not warn others to change a fps adress. ok my personal is, sure he had to shout out loud for others...

i was also banned like nightmare via fps change... ok he can warn others, i dont understand why he not do this but every freak komes all day and say do it on your own risk, ok this kind ofd shit always understand.

guys... in the coding section njigfhtmare tells you the fps function is out - if I would be angry why do not you tell it to all your download the hacks, maybe iam drunk but its worth to safe young guys beware a ban who likes to play with 120, 119 or 142 fps like me with g-sync.

thats nightmares secret and he has red alerts for you dont change the fps adress - i said this no pro hacker its poor i know...
    Last edited by Horror; 08-12-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Thanks
    A human can only see 27,43 fps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenlennox View Post
    A human can only see 27,43 fps.
    About to shock your world, humans don't see in FPS...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast