Thanks

Wink Let's Play Pes 6 ^^

i have got hardware ban so i cant play warrock... so now i begin to play pes 6 online.. if someone want to play with me, i will be glad.. i have a clan in pes6 .. we can play 2 vs 2

so wat are you waiting.. run to the first shop and buy Pro Evolution Soccer 6

PS: if somebody from staff is angry for my Topic.. i'm sorry .. just write me that i cant speak about other games in PM.. don't bann me plz..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by test View Post
    i have got hardware ban so i cant play warrock... so now i begin to play pes 6 online.. if someone want to play with me, i will be glad.. i have a clan in pes6 .. we can play 2 vs 2

so wat are you waiting.. run to the first shop and buy Pro Evolution Soccer 6

PS: if somebody from staff is angry for my Topic.. i'm sorry .. just write me that i cant speak about other games in PM.. don't bann me plz..
    what do u think?!...we do have sections to make the forums "cleaner", so we do know what we want and like to see...next time just post it at its section...( this game has no section of its own so just put it in the Game Hacking > General

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naomelembro14 View Post
    what do u think?!...we do have sections to make the forums "cleaner", so we do know what we want and like to see...next time just post it at its section...( this game has no section of its own so just put it in the Game Hacking > General

ey

i have a question.
    how do you dowload it?

Thanks
    Wrong section to post how many times has this happened omfg this topic should be moved or closed.
    "SMEXYEST VIP OUT THERE"

[IMG]https://i140.photobucke*****m/albums/r30/kelsy_012/user_signatures_53731.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    If you downloaded PES 6 you can't play it online , you have unique key which can't be cracked. PES 6 and older are so fun! Best soccer game ever! Beter then FIFA.

Thanks
    PES might be fun for the first few days of playing but eventually it gets very very boring doing the same thing again and again...kick,kick,pass,kick,shoot,miss,goal,kick,m iss,pass....

Thanks
    PES 6 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in my own pc and, I hack in my pc!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    go away with your pes
    Srry for Bad English, I am Dutch!

Help me raise my Habamon!