So yeah I'm just gonna recommend three sports mangas that I think aren't really that popular and you guys can do the same if you want. Anyways, the two that I recommend are Ahiru no Sora, Giant Killing and One Outs.

The first one, Ahiru no Sora is a Basketball manga that reminds me of Slam Dunk but with a kind of completely opposite main character and in my opinion, just as good games that are realistic and not like KnB. It's also got an older style of art which I think fits it better and the other characters also have that Slam Dunk feel. It's still ongoing and has 122 chapters so far.

The second one I want to recommend is Giant Killing. It's a Football(Soccer) manga where a former player who left the team to coach overseas comes back a few years later to coach his team once again to raise them to become the best in Japan. I'm terrible at writing what this is about without going into too much detail or spoiling anything so fuck it, it's quite good in my opinion.

The last one that I'm recommending is called One Outs. I think it's more psychological than it is baseball, but it's by far the best of the three I'm recommending. Main character is a genius and badass. The whole thing through and through is solid except maybe the art. It deviates from normal baseball manga where the goal is to win the Koshien, but instead it's got this whole other kind of story going for it. If you're going to read any of these I'd recommend this one.

So yeah, these are my recommendations and if you guys have any good ones to recommend, then feel free to do so.