I dont really believe in global warming, but this should be our concern not global warming. (If you want to be concerned about scientific bullshit anyway(which i am not(but i thought i would tell you if you believe that science is spot on on global warming you should have bigger concerns))).

This is a fact:

Long-term storage of radioactive waste requires the stabilization of the waste into a form which will not react, nor degrade, for extended periods of time. One way to do this is through vitrification. Currently at Sellafield the high-level waste is mixed with sugar and then calcined. Calcination involves passing the waste through a heated, rotating tube. The purposes of calcination are to evaporate the water from the waste, and de-nitrate the fission products to assist the stability of the glass produced. The 'calcine' generated is fed continuously into an induction heated furnace with fragmented glass. The resulting glass is a new substance in which the waste products are bonded into the glass matrix when it solidifies. This product, as a molten fluid, is poured into stainless steel cylindrical containers in a batch process. When cooled, the fluid solidifies into the glass. Such glass, after being formed, is very highly resistant to water. After filling a cylinder, a seal is welded onto the cylinder. The cylinder is then washed. After being inspected for external contamination, the steel cylinder is stored, usually in an underground repository. In this form, the waste products are expected to be immobilized for a very long period of time (many thousands of years).

According to science ye the same one who are like, HOLY SHIT YOU CUT DOWN A TREE WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE, WE ARE FUCKED. Had to say it. When AND NOT IF this gets out into the water supply there is NO way to get it out. So really its game over radioactive waste doesnt get removed from water so that would mean global warming should be the LAST of our concerns.