Thanks

MAKE AN XBOX MODDING SECTION

Code:
    I can write a lot of tutorials and more traffic would be brought to the site.
    I wrote one today already and it's pretty in depth.
    It's easy to learn too so once people learn it, they can contribute.

Example:
    I wrote this tutorial completely today at 3:25PM, no copy+paste.

MOD YOUR XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG

So you see people running around on CoD4 or 5 with ABXYLBRB, FUCKFACE, or CUNT, etc.? You want a vulgar gamertag (or I guess buttons is cool, too) like them? Well, you can, because it's easy as fuck. A retard could do this, if he were to follow the steps correctly.

YOU NEED A TRANSFER CABLE FOR THIS AND TWO CONTROLLERS (NO MEMORY CARD)

So, you need a few programs first:

The "GTag Mod" folder is where I keep my original and modded files, and is completely optional to make.

Download:
    -https://www.***********.com/modprograms (Uploaded by me)

Steps:
    Install Xport 360 (Setup_Xport_360.exe)
    Install HXD (Setup.exe)
    Crack Modio (Open Modio Cracked>Click Crack.exe)

Okay, so you have the programs, you have a transfer cable (and an HDD), and you have two controllers. So now you need two XBL profiles. One must be Xbox Live Gold, and the other can just be a profile, it doesn't even need XBL Silver. So once you have those (I suggest making a free month one, and a new one with no XBL at all), plug in your HDD to your PC via the transfer cable. Open up Xport 360, and a window will pop up showing the device you have plugged in (whether it be an HDD or Memory Card).

Click your unit and hit OK.
    Now in the left pane, you will see your device. Click it, and a sub-directory will open. Choose CONTENT.

Now here's where all of your Profiles exist. If you followed my instructions and created two new accounts, they will be at the bottom. Remember which one you created first, the XBL one, or the regular one, because they go in order! Now click the XBL one, and navigate to its last sub-directory, and you will find a file with a bunch of numbers similar to E0002F68FAE38F1B.

[img]https://i33.tinypic.com/2d1u6uc.png

If you create folders for this, it will go much easier and be much more organized for you. So create a folder on your desktop and name it GTag Mod.

In that folder, create two more folders, one named after your XBL account and Original after it, and the other one Mod GT.

Now go back to Xplorer and drag your XBL Profile into the folder it corresponds to.

Now go to the profile that doesn't have XBL and get his profile. (To know which one is the offline profile, it will say Xbox 360 Dashboard)

Now drag it into its corresponding folder.

Ok, you're doing good so far. You're actually more than half way done, because once you have all of this on your PC, you can re-mod it over and over.
    So, now you need to open Modio and drag your XBL profile into it (literally drag it onto the program).

You should get this screen (and click the File Contents tab ):

Once you're in the File Contents tab, right click account.

And extract it to a folder (make it in the XBL Folder and call it Original Account).

This will create a file called Account in that folder. Now copy that account file and drag it to the main GTag Mod folder (The one in Original Account is backup).

Now open Siggy.
    Click Decrypt.
    Navigate to the file called Account in the GTag Mod folder.
    You should get a success screen:

Now open up HxD and drag the decrypted Account into the screen (again, literally drag it onto the program).
    You should now see this screen (and your gamertag's location is highlighted in red in the picture):

OK, SO THIS IS THE CONFUSING PART.
    YOU MUST HAVE A DOT ( . ) IN BETWEEN EVERY LETTER, SPACE, HEX CODE, ETC.
    TWO LETTERS CAN NOT BE RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER.
    YOU CAN NOT EXCEED 15 CHARACTERS.
    THE BEGINNING OF THE GAMERTAG STARTS AT THE FIRST LETTER OF THE ORIGINAL GAMERTAG.
    TO OVERWRITE A CHARACTER, CLICK BEFORE THE LETTER TO OVERWRITE, AND TYPE A NEW ONE.
    Example of a changed gamer tag:

Buttons are confusing, and I didn't feel like typing out how to do it at the moment. If there is a high demand later today I will edit this post with how to hex edit the buttons.

Now click Save (the little floppy disk) and close out of HXD. Now go back to siggy, click Encrypt, and select the modded Account. You should get a success screen.
    Now open up Modio one last time. Drag the REGULAR PROFILE into the program, not the XBL one. Again, go to File Contents, and right click Account. This time, though, click Overwrite File.

Overwrite it with the Modded account file.
    Now exit out of Modio.

Re-open Xplorer and navigate to where the non-XBL profile is located.
    Now drag the modded Profile into Xplorer, and click yes to all.

Now plug your HDD into your Xbox.
    Put in CoD4.
    Sign into your XBL account.
    Go to Multiplayer, then Splitscreen.
    On the SECOND CONTROLLER, hit A then X and sign into your XBL profile AGAIN.
    Now on the FIRST CONTROLLER, hit A then X and sign into the modded profile.
    Now depending on what happens, it may back you out to the Mutiplayer screen automatically or it might stay.
    Either way, go back to the main mutiplayer screen and click Xbox Live. Something may or may not pop up,
    but if it does or doesn't you still will see the modded GT in the XBL screen.

Congratulations! You did it.
    When you go into parties, the other players will see two accounts in the party, the modded and XBL profile.
    Ingame though they just see the modded GT.

Written by Seemliss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    a finished product would be nice, better but don't show us twice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Seemliss you need to get a hobby, a better one.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot