Thread: OniAi

Thanks

OniAi

Welll uh i decided to give yousga no sora's vn a rest for today and continued on with oniai, after finishing the first ep a few days ago, and i like it so far(on the 7th ep atm planning on finishing it by tuesday) and Akiko and Ana are pretty kawaii to me :3 j find it kinda disturbing that akito has to marry arisa, even though she's 12 o.0 but bleh w,e i think i might have it wrong or something anyways cya ill go and watch some more lmao also ipad type once again bleh EDIT: just finished it lel the ending should have been improved imo
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 06-28-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    screw those vn's
    play Saya no Uta and come talk to me

You really seem to like incest anime. You trying to tell us something?

Thanks
    Ayy yh ik that it seems that way lmao eh i just finished the show atm also, the ending was kinda bad in terms that akiko and akito arent related by blood so i wouldnt rule it as an incest but idk tbh i liked the show tho and its alright that akito had his own good intentions for akiko overall by lying that they arent blood related since she needed a role model and all but hes right about the outcome if she finds out,which i guess hes prepared for , idk what im gonna watch now but if anyone wants to recommend anything then im all ears lol
    Last edited by iAmAHaxorDerp; 06-28-2014 at 11:14 PM.

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    screw those vn's
    play Saya no Uta and come talk to me
    This is me but saya wasn really my thing, perhaps one day I might pick it up again and get to the end.
    I barely started it (well most VNs for me are like that, the super boring prologue is annoying as fuck.Even for the VNs I loved the most)
    Well, OP might like it!
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Ayy yh ik that it seems that way lmao eh i just finished the show atm also, the ending was kinda bad in terms that akiko and akito arent related by blood so i wouldnt rule it as an incest but idk tbh i liked the show tho and its alright that akito had his own good intentions for akiko overall by lying that they arent blood related since she needed a role model and all but hes right about the outcome if she finds out,which i guess hes prepared for , idk what im gonna watch now but if anyone wants to recommend anything then im all ears lol
    What genre you looking for?

Thanks

What genre you looking for?
    Any actually :P a net friend recommended me ecchi/harem/hentai because of the recent shows i've been watching lmao he recommended like a hentai(which i saw since i was bored, liked it actually lmao), this show(oniai, even though ive seen rance post about it, and uhhhhh i forgot the name of another one fuck but i gotta check. but yh any is fine, as long as it has a good plot oppai()

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iAmAHaxorDerp View Post
    Any actually :P a net friend recommended me ecchi/harem/hentai because of the recent shows i've been watching lmao he recommended like a hentai(which i saw since i was bored, liked it actually lmao), this show(oniai, even though ive seen rance post about it, and uhhhhh i forgot the name of another one fuck but i gotta check. but yh any is fine, as long as it has a good plot oppai()
    Bakemonogatari

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
    Bakemonogatari
    Honestly feel like he couldn't handle it

Have you watched sekirei yet? If not try it out. Lot's of Oppai and a pretty good story.

Thanks

Have you watched sekirei yet? If not try it out. Lot's of Oppai and a pretty good story.
    Step yo game up kohai, I watched that shit years ago.

Thanks

I'll check in on those in a bit I guess but I really want to finish this yosuga no sora vn so bad, even though it's so long lmao but thanks for your recommendations i guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

It's another battle royale...... without really much of a story......

I'll give it props for fanservice and decent animation(at times, not overall), but the characters/story/action are particularly dull.
    Last edited by Empire; 06-30-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks
    Step yo game up kohai, I watched that shit years ago.
    Well i was once in that "if there's no fan service i'm not watching this shit" mindset. That was back was i was just getting into anime and i doubt i'd like to sit through hours of talking for one ass/cleavage shot. Ya i was that fag who watched anime just because i liked the chicks in it but over time it just grew on me and i moved on to non-ecchi stuff. Shit till this day i find it hard to stay on a series if it's lacking in good girls. Just my opinion though, he might be different.

Thanks

Well i was once in that "if there's no fan service i'm not watching this shit" mindset. That was back was i was just getting into anime and i doubt i'd like to sit through hours of talking for one ass/cleavage shot. Ya i was that fag who watched anime just because i liked the chicks in it but over time it just grew on me and i moved on to non-ecchi stuff. Shit till this day i find it hard to stay on a series if it's lacking in good girls. Just my opinion though, he might be different.
    Not gonna lie, R+V was the first anime I watched and I god damn loved it at the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Not gonna lie, R+V was the first anime I watched and I god damn loved it at the time.
    I started with ruro-ken, but that's only because toonami pretty much only showed "classics" at the time.

R+V is not a bad anime for its time period and genre in that time period. However like many video games, it does not age well.

Its kinda like dynasty warriors 6. Yeah, it's not great by the other standards of the series. Especially now with 7&8, but it was still a pretty good game in it's own right at the time.