Thanks

Onigiri Online hacking

Has anyone heard of this game?

I've been trying to get some simple hacks working since the release a few days ago.
    I'm pretty scrubby with cheat engine so it hasn't been easy, and I really don't know anything about DLL injection.

I'm not sure if this game is client-sided or server-side. I have been able to give myself infinite mana (in a sense). HP is not working at all.
    The strange thing about the mana is that it doesn't seem like I have infinite mana more like I am able to trick the game into thinking that I can use a skill that I actually do not have the mana to use, and then it will activate as if I did.

Another issue I am having, is that when I search to find the base address for the mana with pointer search/scanning I can't find any pointers at all. When I search up the recommended pointer I get no results. Same thing with a pointer scan. I've been checking tutorials and other forums about similar issues to no avail. I'm sure I am just highly inexperienced and would like some help and/or suggestions.

Thanks.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k1011 For This Useful Post:

isosplz (07-18-2014),NeroSP1 (04-07-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Smile

Hello k1011

Seems like there is very little discussion about public hacks for the game. I heard that the game was originally released in Asia before making its way to North America.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Hello to you too, and thanks for replying.

Yes that is currently the case. Usually when something like this happens I like to fare the waters myself to see what I can come up with. However; I haven't covered assembly yet and so I'm not sure where I should be looking for possibilities. I read on a forum that I should check the memory region of the address I have and try to figure out how that address came to be and then work my way back, but I am having a hard time following. Of course, the tutorial in which that was stated was vague and general so it may not apply to this situation.

Any help would be nice.

Yes it was released in Asia before, but I've yet to venture to the forums of seas to see if anything has been done there.

Just curious, but might you be suggesting that there may be private hacks currently in the works?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to k1011 For This Useful Post:

isosplz (07-18-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    From what I know, the game was developed by a by Japan-based company known as Cyberstep. I was thinking more-so along the lines of using utilities to monitor packets that are sent and received to and from a network with some sort of 3rd Party utility like RiPE (Riu's Packet Editor). If the hacks that are currently being used are private, you will need to know where to look to find out that information. Information found in chat rooms or discussion boards might leave clues as to who is interested in what and how those interest are being pursued. Since this game was just released and there is not a whole lot of discussion on the topic, your external source of information might be limited.

If you can find a way to monitor and edit the information that is being sent to and from the server to your client in packets, then you should be able to create weapons, equipment, and accessories any way that you want to, and even spawn the item in your inventory. The hard part is understanding which packet editing software to use and how to actually use software correctly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to isosplz For This Useful Post:

k1011 (07-10-2014)

Thanks

it doesnt work "don't even bother"

Quote Originally Posted by isosplz View Post
    From what I know, the game was developed by a by Japan-based company known as Cyberstep. I was thinking more-so along the lines of using utilities to monitor packets that are sent and received to and from a network with some sort of 3rd Party utility like RiPE (Riu's Packet Editor). If the hacks that are currently being used are private, you will need to know where to look to find out that information. Information found in chat rooms or discussion boards might leave clues as to who is interested in what and how those interest are being pursued. Since this game was just released and there is not a whole lot of discussion on the topic, your external source of information might be limited.

If you can find a way to monitor and edit the information that is being sent to and from the server to your client in packets, then you should be able to create weapons, equipment, and accessories any way that you want to, and even spawn the item in your inventory. The hard part is understanding which packet editing software to use and how to actually use software correctly.

First off the game is all server sided and so are the packets they are encrypted and you cant even read anything except random hex that never stays the same also the drops are all server side the server has to tell the client what drops and then client can say it got the item and you get it if you try to say you got the item with out the server saying it dropped your client will show you pick it up but then you wont actually have it because the drops are server sided < I do not play this game any more> i played in alpha and CBT they had super security then and now unfortunate i know but what can ya do i would not suggust the mana thing or speed hack i know some people who have been banned good luck if you have spent money then get banned that is never worth it or fun so i would give up i know i did in CBT. you might want to stick with flash games to hack not MMORPGS <

Thanks to me , Koalabars< the origonal finder of how to spawn items in vindictis > untill some idiot posted how to do it on youtube < so dumb! never do that~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to x1ssss For This Useful Post:

k1011 (10-18-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by x1ssss View Post
    First off the game is all server sided and so are the packets they are encrypted and you cant even read anything except random hex that never stays the same also the drops are all server side the server has to tell the client what drops and then client can say it got the item and you get it if you try to say you got the item with out the server saying it dropped your client will show you pick it up but then you wont actually have it because the drops are server sided < I do not play this game any more> i played in alpha and CBT they had super security then and now unfortunate i know but what can ya do i would not suggust the mana thing or speed hack i know some people who have been banned good luck if you have spent money then get banned that is never worth it or fun so i would give up i know i did in CBT. you might want to stick with flash games to hack not MMORPGS <

Thanks to me , Koalabars< the origonal finder of how to spawn items in vindictis > untill some idiot posted how to do it on youtube < so dumb! never do that~
    Terrible how money attracts the foulest type of attention.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    dual client works..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Dual Client FTW! I enjoyed Dual client trading.

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by isosplz View Post
    Dual Client FTW! I enjoyed Dual client trading.
    I'd love to hear more about this if you'd be kind enough to enlighten me. I suppose x1ssss has a point, but I mean come on; what's the worst they're gonna do to me?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k1011 View Post
    I'd love to hear more about this if you'd be kind enough to enlighten me. I suppose x1ssss has a point, but I mean come on; what's the worst they're gonna do to me?
    a ban? xD

but seriously, 3 months and you havent done any progress on the hacking?

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Honestly I quit playing around lv 20 or so. The game became slightly daunting, and cheat engine is as far as my hacking knowledge extends. When I heard that packet editing would be the best bet I knew that I would have to learn a new method of hacking, and I also considered the fact that they probably had their security on the server side.

I've never heard of dual-client, unless iso is talking about a method in which you are logged into two clients at once (in that case I can't really imagine what I would do with that). I asked because it sounded like an alternative to the packet sending method, something I'd like avoid on this game until I know what I am doing (and I mean that vaguely "understanding the basics" would help).

to answer your question: Yes, I have made no progress. Sorry if you were following this thread hoping for a finished product, or at least open source project, but I've got nothing.
    Last edited by k1011; 10-28-2014 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by k1011 View Post
    Honestly I quit playing around lv 20 or so. The game became slightly daunting, and cheat engine is as far as my hacking knowledge extends. When I heard that packet editing would be the best bet I knew that I would have to learn a new method of hacking, and I also considered the fact that they probably had their security on the server side.

I've never heard of dual-client, unless iso is talking about a method in which you are logged into two clients at once (in that case I can't really imagine what I would do with that). I asked because it sounded like an alternative to the packet sending method, something I'd like avoid on this game until I know what I am doing (and I mean that vaguely "understanding the basics" would help).

to answer your question: Yes, I have made no progress. Sorry if you were following this thread hoping for a finished product, or at least open source project, but I've got nothing.
    i just noticed this thread a while ago

its been quite some time when i stopped playing too
    i play a bit with cheat engine sometimes, got addresses for mana, skills cooldowns and somewhat a "god mode", but havent did anything with packet sending, the onigiri packet's checksum is too stronk for me to decrypt xD

edit: dual client is very useful, you log in 3 accounts put a simple bot in them for killing frogs in daiku and let they there farming oranges
    Last edited by fabio66; 10-28-2014 at 07:05 PM.