Thanks

Red face Next step in c++

Hey guys, hope you're doing well. Not to sound like a noob or anything, but I starting coding about a year ago, and I started with Java (I took an actual school course). My original intent was to start programming CANA hacks and I've been on hacking forums for quite a while, I'm just no active.

People on Mpgh always said to start with simple languages and I understand everything about the computer, how it works, 010101, and have written plenty of code in Java. I started c++ tutorials this summer, and again, I did a few things like calculators, moving up to games (scripted not imagery), I understand how programming works, from integers to arrays, operations, functions, offsets, finding addresses and pointers in cheat engine, etc.

I did every beginner thing I can find, even in c#, all programming languages are similar. After thinking I can finally learn how to make hacks, I found nothing that helped, when I looked at old bases and releases, I didn't understand half of the crap on it, things like handles, making hooks, etc. I didn't bother reading directx tutorials because I'm more interested to make a hotkey hack soon, than wait a year to make menus.

Where is the next step to learning how to hack in c++, because after everything that I studied I found nothing relevant to these hacks, mainly because the #include many files that were not taught in the language but are an outside source.
    also, I don't understand how bypassing works, how you find a way to make your hacks undetected. I found fleep hacking tutorials, they were somewhat helpful and I hacked a few games, but that's only because I know how to use cheat engine and i changed his bases addys and offsets to work with my games, and it's not even complex, but how do I learn to create my own base from scratch.

SORRY for the long story, but can anyone direct me where to next, because I'm sure as hell it's not another normal c++ tutorial
    Last edited by theqce; 07-10-2014 at 11:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm the same way. I've created cheats for a game called S4 League and it was fairly simple.
    But I wanted to learn how to take the step forward (finding addys, learning how bypasses work, etc).
    I don't expect to be spoonfed, just need a lead in the right direction.

I hope you can find what you need because i'm still looking. I'll let you know if I find anything useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by theqce View Post
    Hey guys, hope you're doing well. Not to sound like a noob or anything, but I starting coding about a year ago, and I started with Java (I took an actual school course). My original intent was to start programming CANA hacks and I've been on hacking forums for quite a while, I'm just no active.

People on Mpgh always said to start with simple languages and I understand everything about the computer, how it works, 010101, and have written plenty of code in Java. I started c++ tutorials this summer, and again, I did a few things like calculators, moving up to games (scripted not imagery), I understand how programming works, from integers to arrays, operations, functions, offsets, finding addresses and pointers in cheat engine, etc.

I did every beginner thing I can find, even in c#, all programming languages are similar. After thinking I can finally learn how to make hacks, I found nothing that helped, when I looked at old bases and releases, I didn't understand half of the crap on it, things like handles, making hooks, etc. I didn't bother reading directx tutorials because I'm more interested to make a hotkey hack soon, than wait a year to make menus.

Where is the next step to learning how to hack in c++, because after everything that I studied I found nothing relevant to these hacks, mainly because the #include many files that were not taught in the language but are an outside source.
    also, I don't understand how bypassing works, how you find a way to make your hacks undetected. I found fleep hacking tutorials, they were somewhat helpful and I hacked a few games, but that's only because I know how to use cheat engine and i changed his bases addys and offsets to work with my games, and it's not even complex, but how do I learn to create my own base from scratch.

SORRY for the long story, but can anyone direct me where to next, because I'm sure as hell it's not another normal c++ tutorial
    i suppose that looking through old bases can be helpful as long as you understand the syntax and the functions used, i suggest finding leaked VIP bases because they are usually by more professional coders and are a hell of a lot cleaner and easier to understand

Thanks
    for some reasons, most of the bases are not downloadable anymore, i found plenty on a sticky thread on this help forum, but like i said, they're all deleted since they date back to more than 2 years